picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Arya move with haste, she knew that she needed to get to Nasuada fast. A few days passed as she continually sped across the land.

She had finally reached the Varden. The guards immediately let her in without question, greeting her as Shadeslayer. She asked around for directions to Nasuada. Not long after, Arya finally found her.

Tyraki finished breakfast and unfurled a map onto the grass. he looked around the map if i am... he put his fingers over a part of the forest ...here... he moved his finger over to ellesmera then i should get there in about...3 or so days at my current pace he packed up everything he had and set off.

After a few hours walking at a leisurely pace he heard the rustleing again, this time he drew his sword and ran to the bush where it had started. he sliced the leaves off, but nothing was there he sheathed his sword and continued on Am i going mad? he asked himself in his his mind. after awhile he heard a metalic ringing ringing, he ignored it and tried to take his mind off it by picking herbs, seeing something shiny in a bush he reached down and picked it up it was a large emerald green stone , it was vibrating in his fingers when he realised it was the source of the ringing this should sell well, it might get me a good horse . he held the stone tightly and it stopped vibrating he put it under his arm and walked off. He heard the sound again "DAMNIT WHO'S THERE???" he shouted, after moments of silence, he growled and continued on his way to elesmera.

((Anyone heard from Dragonpelt? I'm still waiting for her to post.))

((I saw her online but no I haven't heard from her))

((where'd you post? sorry that I wasn't on yesterday...sister challenged me to see if I could stay off the comp for a whole day; I posted that we were going to gil'ead and then after that, you haven't replied or at least I don't think you did...here's my last post, monkey

Aisling smiled as he came back to her and curled up into a ball in her lap, sleeping. She got up carefully so as not to wake him up and carried him in her arms back towards the building. Nimbus followed them and looked around to make sure that no danger was around before being on her mistress's right side. Aisling saw before that Nimbus was watching out for danger and she decided to do the same. Every once in awhile, she would glance to her left and right to make sure that nothing threatening was following them. They reached the building and Ash went straight towards the corner where she was before to get her bag. She draped it across her left shoulder and let it hang on her right side before mounting Nimbus and keeping Korana in her arms as they headed out. Nimbus was careful walking out of the building so that she didn't jostle her mistress and Korana. Ash smiled a little, knowing that Nimbus was being careful as they made their way to Gil'ead.

They were now outside the ruins of Carvahall and followed the road. While they were traveling, Ash looked around them just to make sure that they weren't jumped by someone coming out from nowhere. Satisfied that they weren't going to get attacked anytime soon, she returned her gaze to being in front of her. She looked down at Korana and stroked him a little before looking ahead once again.

)) Edited by Dragonpelt

((Well Dragon I really don't have anything to post so lets skip ahead to where we got to Gil'ead and see what we can do then.))

((shoot forgot what I was going to say.))

((alrighty))

They had reached the town of Gil'ead and Aisling looked around it with wonder. Nimbus continued to walk until she was at the edge of the town and then looked for some kind of shelter for them to stay in. Aisling told her, "There's a vacant-looking house up ahead that we can stay at for now." Nimbus whinnied and nodded her head to tell her mistress that she understood and headed for the house. Once they reached the house, Aisling dismounted from Nimbus carefully so as not to wake Korana and let her horse rest and graze. She then walked into the house and called into it to see if anyone was home. There was no answer and after she looked around it, she figured that the people who were here before, have been gone a long time. She then went to a staircase that led upstairs, found a bedroom with a bed that looked to be in good condition, got onto the bed, laid Korana beside her and rested for a little while. Nimbus continued to graze just outside and wondered if her mistress was resting.

Aisling woke a little while later, feeling well-rested. She looked over to see that Korana was still sleeping and got up carefully so as not to disturb him. She walked along the hallway to see if there were any other rooms as good as the one she had stayed in and found that to be true. She went back into the room and sat on the bed, stroking Korana's head a little before looking around it to see if she needed to add anything else.

Tyraki looked up the sun was starting to set. I'd better set up camp before it gets dark he thought. He gathered up some fire wood and woke a fire. He took some of the raw meat from earlier and thre it into the fire, he then took out took out the strange stone and held it in the failing light, for a moment he could have swore he felt- and heard it move. he put it down and unfolded the pot over the fire, he filled it from the waterskin and sat back looking up into the sky.

((Ok if we are playing after the third book then Gil'ead is in the hands of the elves so no need to hide then.))

Korana slowly woke up to see that the creature that was taking care of him was looking around the room for some reason. He got up and jumped off the bed, he realized that he had grown in his sleep and was now just under the size of a large dog. He followed after Aisling and yelped to himself as his stomach started to grumble, he looked around the room for himself and searched for any little piece of meat that would help his hunger. When he was searching he found a rats nest located in the wall and he started to dig into the wall with his claws until he was able to reach it with snout, he pulled out a large rat and snapped down on its neck to stop it from flailing before laying down and starting to eat the rat.

((Pierce is.))

((I wasn't hiding but ok; just thought I'd head towards an abandoned house on the edge to rest before going into the city))

Ash smiled as Korana woke up and went off looking for his own food. She watched as he caught a rat and began to eat it. She also noticed that he was now the size of a large dog. He's growing very quickly. I wonder if he grows a bit everytime he eats something. She got up to look out the window to see what Nimbus was up to. Nimbus was still eating the grass in front of her. After awhile, she turned towards the back of house, found a stream, and started to drink from it. Ash smiled as she saw that Nimbus was fine and turned her attention back to Korana.

Ash went back to the bed and sat on it while looking around the room again. She figured that she didn't need to change the way it looked because she was planning on going into the city after they had all rested some. She looked back at Korana and couldn't help but think that once he was big enough, she could ride on his back and they could fly to places. She'd also ride on Nimbus but to give Nimbus a break from carrying her, she'd ride on Korana's back.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(^^ Puppylove, you even drew the necklace! Thanks a bunch ^^. It’s very nice!)

The journey hadn’t been as long as she had expected to be, though Wyrda was slowed down by the rest of the group. At this pace, I could have come and go between the country and Alagaesia about five times. She thought, and snorted. It was an exaggeration, of course, but she could have done the journey faster without the ones on land. And when the place came finally into sight, the dragon sighed.

With a swift turn of her wings, she angled towards the ground, and began to descend in a big circle. She landed softly and gracefully, hind legs on the ground first, rapidly followed by the rest of her body. She hated to be on the ground again, but knew that the faster she spoke to the Varden’s leader, the faster she would be airbone again. Wyrda raised her head, and scanned the land before her, waiting for the unknown two leggeds to come out.

gayle and fire left there home at a run. she hoped to make it out of the forest that night.

OOC: OH NO YOU JUST DID NOT! Did you read the rules about how many lines each post has to be?

((who is who? lost me, um who is nice lots of people here. Pick one and 9 out of 10 you'd have a nice person. Why?))

((Nick i think you should change the rule about 4 lines. You should make it so that unless most of the time you write text walls, or you can't post 4 lines because of the state your character is in you can't post less than 4 lines. So the english version is You can't post less than 4 lines unless you meet one or both of two requirments

1: You post text walls or atleast 4 lines most of the time.

2: Your character is in a state that doesn't allow you to post more than 4 lines.

example for number 2 would be pierce's cieta. She is asleep by magic and can't wake up yet so she can't really post. This is just an idea i had, because i'm starting to get a little bit of writer's block and i fit into the first requirment.))

Edited by cshoes

((I am so sorry Puppylove and everybody! Where I'm at is having serious storms. I won't be on long...))

Sior chirped happily at the sound of her hew name. To her, it fit, she didn't know why or actually care why. It just fit. She walked forward to Avenfield, her scales having the effect of rippling water. They glowed silver in the sunlight as she passed through. Sior didn't pay attention as she sat down at the feet of Avenfield, gazing upwards with bright shining eyes that glowed blue for the moment.

((Puppylove! You have to do a picture of Sior! Why? No idea.... laugh.gif ))

Edited by 25937550

((I agree with cshoes on the 4 line post thing. I barely ever post 4 lines from writing block a lot, I think I write too much......))

Clara fell to the ground as she took a small break from running. Ketu looked back as Clara fell and landed beside her nosing her head and humming. Clara looked up at him and then his back that he was arching his neck over. "You want me to ride on you?" she asked out of breath. Ketu growled once and nodded as if he understood, Clara gave him an unsure face but weakly got up and with Ketu's help hopped on his back on the area between his neck and wings. Ketu flapped his wings and jumped off the ground and took off into the air not far from the ground. Clara screamed and held on to his neck as Ketu slowly flew down to the Varden's doors.

(( agree with the 4 line change.. ))

Tyraki pulled the meat out of the fire and made some tea to drink, ive not got enough food to last the whole trip he thought. Tyraki looked around to the stone. it had moved from where he had originally placed it. he blinked . the stone rolled more towards him with a muffled squeal.

(OOC: Thank you everyone for all the positive comments on the pic! You guys are probably the nicest people I know. *sniff* I'm so moved...

I already sorta have a pic of Sior... sorta. Umm... It's my interpretation...and I like to come up with, um, "unique" dragon designs. You'll see in a bit.

Btw, 25937550, I hope you stay safe! Now I'm happy I live in Cali... And "Avenfiel" has no d. =] )

Avenfiel looked again at the hatchling. It indeed seemed to glow silver in the sunlight. And was she...bigger? She could have sworn it was the size of a small cat a few days ago. Now, she was about the size of a medium-weight dog. At least she was eating properly. Avenfiel figured it was time to rejoin the other group. They said they were going to the Varden. She would head in that direction. But first...

Avenfiel peered closely at Sior's wings. They were bigger than they were before, perhaps she was ready for flying lessons? Avenfiel smiled. She would get to teach a dragon to fly! She walked out of the temporary shelter and motioned for Sior to follow.

((*facepalm* Of course! I knew it didn't have a "d". Wasn't paying attention I suppose- like always. I'd love to see it! Ten times better then my art... And... we tornadoes passed right by where I'm at. So did the floods too! But of course I was freaking out the entire time...))

Sior watched where Avenfiel walked. What if something where to attack the scaleless two-legged while she was out in the opened place?! She growled a little, baring her small- but sharp- teeth as she did. She just wouldn't let the vulnerble two-legged get hurt- or at least try not let Avenfiel get hurt. Sior was attached to the Scaleless now. No helping that.

Skipping happily to Avenfiel's side, Sior couldn't help, but feel a little afraid. She had never been out here before- a new experience! She sat down again, her tail thumping happily like a dog's, as she gazed around at the movement around her. She had never realized how big the world was, as she watched squirels scamper up trees. Sior watched wistfully, wishing she could run after them.

Edited by 25937550