picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

((Read the rules. You need four lines. Plus you can't be illiterate in a semi-litterate Rp.))

Draith realized why Ketu was hissing at Roran. Hey stop would you, if he wanted you hurt you wouldn't be here! She looked at Roran. I think it would be best if you would explain the answer to his question, since he doesn't seem to like me around. She backed up and waited. You can stop hissing, I'll wait over there. She pointed to where Wyrda was standing and started to walk to her.

((this puppy just won't go to bed! or to the bathroom......))

Ketu looked at Draith as she walked away, Thank you for helping Clara... he said to her. He looked back at Roran waiting for the answer to his question about the Shade. Clara looked over at Draith, "Hey...how did you heal me...?" she asked quitely walking to her.

Draith heard Clara and stopped walking. She turned around and saw Clara walking to her. Just stay there, before Ketu decides to get mad at me for you walking over here. She started to walk again and stopped. How did I heal you? By magic, which you can learn to use as well with the proper training. She smiled at Clara and looked back to Ketu then kept walking.

Ketu looked back at Clara and saw her talking with Darith, he snorted slightly, Come on Clara...you need to stay close... Clara heard Ketu and sighed smiling to Draith, "Thanks for your help, Ketu is fine he is just...well I really don't know...he seem very protective over me" she said. She walked back over to Ketu thinking about what Draith said about her doing magic and smiled.

(OOC: as normal as a dragon gets. =] And it's ok, I get writers black too.)

Avenfiel stopped and turned around. If people found Sior's shell, they would know another dragon existed. That could be dangerous. She went back to where the tent had been and gathered the pieces of egg into one large pile. Before se could send it to a remote place over the ocean, however, she paused. She gently lifted the largest fragment of eggshell and looked a it. It shimmered silver in the midday sun and had a smoky black stripe crossing it. She slipped only that piece in her pocket and teleported the rest somewhere over the ocean, where they would never be found. She resumed walking.

Avenfiel halted again as a word rang through her mind. Friends? She turned around to look at Sior. Did you just talk? She grinned, picked up the hatchling, and hugged her. She continued walking as she explained what friends were. She tried to express herself more in feelings and ideas than words. Friends are...people to whom you give your trust to. And they trust you back. You'll make your own friends if you're nice to the people around you.

When Roran introduced her, Wyrda gave a small nod to Nasuada, but was already focused in something else. This place has a crevice for young and green dragons. She thought, distracted by the Ketu, Clara and Draith scene. At least the two she knew were young and green. That wasn’t bad, just curious. Though hatchlings had never liked her… maybe it was because the purple wasn’t motherly at all? The fact of being the youngest and the most spoilt of a big family didn’t help either. Nor did her unnatural big size. She didn’t knew how to take care of youngsters, and they seemed to be afraid of her. Oh well. It was good that the ones here had riders to take upon that duty!

She suppressed a chuckle at how the dragon had showed his teeth to the Shade; and sat down to watch. Poor Draith, she would have to do much to get everyone into trusting her! But well, her kind’s records weren’t helpful. The dragoness watched as the dark creature walked towards her while twisting the tip of her tail in amusement.

Roran opened his mind to Ketu and said "How could I not bring a shade here. I mean, they are such nice people." He smiled at Ketu. "Now on the serious side, the shade used to work with galbatorix and galbatorix didn't imprisin her with the ancient language. She asked to come and we forced her to swear in the ancient language not to do anything to the Varden that could hurt us or misdirect us or set us back. Shades are good fighters so its good to have one on our side. Does that answer your question." Roran smiled at Clara and Ketu and then headed back to Nasuada. He leaned against Snowfire, tired from this days events.

Edited by cshoes

Draith took note of what Clara said. If anyone gets that dragon mad, it should be a good show. She thought as she walked back towards Wyrda. The purple dragon seemed to be watching what was going on. Draith walked up to her. Not to interrupt your show but could I sit here with you for a bit while Roran is explaining? She asked looking up at the dragon.

Wyrda breathed a puff of smoke, as in a rant for Draith ending the show. And if I told you that you can’t sit here, wouldn’t you do so nevertheless? She asked tilting her head, still amused, and gestured with the tip of her tail so she did sat down. Now that the purple came to think of it… perhaps her days in Alagaesia weren’t going to be like hell. Maybe she would be able to fulfil her task and have a good time too. The events happening inside a group with so many different species were surely going to be worth to watch.

Green dragon. Wyrda called back to Ketu with her mind in a soft voice. No one in this group means harm to you, nor your rider. And I believe that if you came here is because you wanted to join the group of rebels. We have just arrived too, and waiting to be given explanations by their leader. The dragoness explained to him, in order to calm him down. It seemed like both the dragon and rider weren’t used to be inside big groups of people.

Draith waited for Roran to come back standing instead. Better? And no, I wouldn't just sit down I have my manners. She watched Roran walk back with his horse. He seems tired. They should have let him rest instead of all this. She watched more people walk up to the green dragon and Clara greeting her. They both seemed uneasy about being here in the first place, must not be used to being in a big group of chaos like this. She continued to watch Roran as he made his way back.

Manners? That bunch of not-written-down stuff made up by someone who wanted to make our lives more difficult by making us act in a certain way? Oh, yes. I recall having been taught a bit of that. And besides, the land is not mine, you can well sit down. She told Draith, tilting her head, amused once more. The creature seemed out of place there, and that considering that they were a strange group. And speaking about being out of place… where was the Ra’zac?

Wyrda looked around in search of her. That one had clearly not gone to the Varden willingly… But the Shade’s words made her snap back to reality, and so she shifted her gaze towards Roran. The human was leaning over his not-can-be-eaten animal, and seemed exhausted indeed. They should have, yes. If only that woman would speak already! The dragoness snapped, and turned to Nasuada. She saw a new an rather eccentric looking woman standing with her, Angela, from whose body emanated magic. The purple raised one scaly eyebrow at her, as an only greeting.

Draith saw Angela and wondered when she had shown up. The purple was right that black skinned woman should at least tell her people to get a bed ready for Roran. She sat down her mind elsewhere. That was until she realized the ra'zac they had brought was gone. For their sake I hope that the ra'zac is being held somewhere and not loose. she thought. Draith looked back at the dragon. Manners aren't always used to make our lives harder. It can keep you out of trouble in a certain situation as well. She focused on Clara and Ketu who seemed to be getting a little bit more comfortable being around so much at one time.

Roran guided snowfire over to Draith and Wyrda. He slumped down next Wyrda. He was exhausted. He turned to Wyrda and said "So they took the ra'zac into the makeshift prison. They had some elves enforce it with magic. I'm so tired." He blinked and the next thing he knew he was sleep. He fell against Wyrda, in a dream about Carvahall before it was destroyed.

Ketu looked at Roran with narrowed eyes and snaked his head around to face Clara his eyes no longer full of anger but love and softness. Sorry I got mad...I just...it takes a while to trust others... Ketu said to Clara trying to explain his actions. Clara smiled and hugged him tightly around his neck while he put his head on her back pulling her into a hug. Ketu shot a glance to Draith, You are the only one here besides my rider that im even close to trusting...cause you showed her and me kindness and helped her... he said to her his eyes locked on the young girl.

Clara looked at Ketu's back and bit her lip, "I cant ride you anymore...ill get hurt like last time..." she muttered and looked over at Draith who was walking to a purple dragon, she smiled and looked at Ketu, "Come on!" she said running over to join them. Ketu glided down to land beside Clara who was already beside Draith and the purple dragon. Ketu heard the dragon speak to him and smiled to her, Thanks I dont mean to be rude, we are just not used to so many people...and well Clara is not used to this kind of stuff... he said laying down.

Draith was going to say something but let him sleep and walked away. Least the ra'zac is not loose, or we'd have a problem on our hands She sat down away from everyone. She watched people running to and from tents carrying things and younger boys training. She soon found herself drowsy and settle into a trance like sleep.

Tyraki pulled the stone closer and it let off a satisfied grunt I’m beginning to think this is more than a mere stone he thought. Tyraki finished up the last of his meal and lay down next to the fire with his cloak over him and the stone nestled between his stomach and knees, he looked up to the stars and he drifted off slowly.

Tyraki woke up slowly he looked around his camp, it was in ruin. numerous items were scattered around on the ground, his bag was torn and the cook pot had been knocked over. damnit, someone raided my camp during the night... he looked around some more there most have been some racquet while this was going on.... and to think i wasn’t woken up by it! he noticed a few scraps missing off of his cloak and he sat up, as he sat up there was a clattering noise he pulled his cloak back over revealing cracked emerald fragments where the stone should have been. he brushed the fragments, he saw some movement in the trees and he focused on it, in a flurry of leaves an emerald dragon busted out. he sat for moments entranced by its deep green eyes, they seemed so young, yet wise. he looked at its other features, it had a row of horns growing along the middle of its neck, at the base of the neck the horns split into to rows sticking out symmetrically left and right, from the base of its neck down its spine was thick, flat and leathery. its wings seemed large for its size and they dragged along on the ground. At the end of its tail was sharp and arrow shaped with three serrated tooth like horns growing back towards its body. It had two large pointy ears similar to that of himself and behind its eyes were two outward facing metre-long tendrils. After a few moments trapped in the dragons gaze Tyraki scrambled backwards. The dragon worriedly ran up towards him and nuzzled his hand. For a few moments Tyraki knew nothing but extreme pain and a blinding white light. Then he blacked out.

Wyrda just blinked once at Draith’s words, she had never liked to follow the strict dragon codes she had been taught. But understood that now, in an unknown place and surrounded by unknown people, she would have to follow the advice she had been given if she wanted to give a good image about wild dragons. She watched as the Shade walked away, and snorted at Roran’s words. The purple then blinked once more when he fell asleep against her. It felt so awkward to have a two legged touching her! She almost jumped away in surprise, but then decided to stay still. Maybe it was time to start putting her manners into practice.

Don’t worry, I understand you. Wyrda told Ketu, focusing her attention on him and Clara. This place is overwhelming. I had a hard time not stepping on anyone when I first landed. She said, huge purple eyes scanning the pair. My name is Wyrda, and this one here is Roran. Well met, dragon, rider. May I ask which your names are?

Draith woke up with a jolt. She stood up scanning the area. I hate that! Why can't he just leave me alone! She screamed and hit the wall madness in her eyes. A red flash came soon after with the sight of Draith collapsing to the ground.

((random yes but......))

Ketu looked at Wyrda with his red eyes, Im Ketu, my rider is Clara he said looking at Clara. He turned back to Wyrda, Roran is your rider? he asked looking at Roran then back at Clara, she needs to be taught how to ride on a dragon...I cut her last time... he said lowering his head.

((I love it when I'm random. crazy song its your fault but it puts the puppy to sleep which is good, finally some peace and quiet.))

(I wants a puppy!)

Wyrda shook her head once at Ketu’s words. No, he is not my rider. I am a Wild dragon. She said, curling her neck with pride, and pointed her necklace. The diamond made pendant had purple strips that reminded the shape of a dragon, and that was glistering. See the shinning mark inside the pendant? It is a mark of freedom. The purple said, not explaining further. The truth was that every wild dragon had one, which they were gifted by their Sire and Dam after hatching. The stones carried spells with came in handy for the dragons in their adult lives.

And about your rider. She lowered her head, until she was at Clara’s level. Between all the things she had been told about riders, this was one of them. Next time, be sure to use something between her skin and you neck. Our body armour is too sharp to be directly in touch with theirs for so long time. The purple said to both dragon and human, then raised her head again. Like the saddles they use for their four legged animals. That way, it will be easier for her to hold onto you, and she won’t be harmed.

((I'm out cold by the way......stupid song made me do random things which led to that.....not sure what I'm gonna do now....))

Ketu listened to Wyrda, "Your a free dragon?" he asked and laughed thinking it was better to have a connection with someone. He also listened to her conversation with Clara and snorted at the idea of the 'deer like' creature's saddle on his shoulder. But if it kept his rider safe then so be it. He looked around and smiled to Clara Come on im hungry! he said flapping his wings. Clara looked at Ketu smilin then reached up and petted Wyrda's head tickling under her chin, "Thanks for the help" she smiled and looked at Ketu and rolled her eyes tossing a rabbit to him she had caught before, "We will hunt a little later Ketu but right now let do what we can to learn" she smiled to him. Ketu laughed but ate the rabbit he noticed now he was taller than Clara and had more muscle now.

((what'd we do, kill it? I have no clue why I made me pass out- no clue at all.....))

((no! we didn't kill it I did, why did I put we?))

Edited by Dragonhatchling