picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

Clara watched the girl heal her wounds and smiled, "Wow, thanks!" she smiled. (this is Ketu talking in the Italics ) Ketu relaxed and curled his tail around Clara's legs, Like she said...im Ketu, and she is my rider Clara Ketu thought to the girl letting Clara hear also. Clara looked down at Ketu with wide eyes, "You can talk?!" she whispered loudly. Ketu smiled and looked at Clara, Well im not a mute he said his humming turning to laughter he looked over at the girl, Your name is? he asked.

((An yes it was to you tongue.gif ))

Edited by Sinder

((You guys give me headaches. You go so fast when i'm not here and slow when i am. And just so you know Eragon hasn't entered the rp yet. Arya killed a shade so she is shadeslayer too.))

Roran looked where Wyrda was pointing. He saw the shade working magic on someone. He started to go after the shade, then realized he was helping. He looked at nasuda and said "This Dragon next to me is Wyrda. She came to help save the dragons. We should find Saphira as soon as we can. Over there is Nick and Rein. THey are from across the ocean. They come from a land called runescape. Nobody introduced me to the second rider and her dragon. Over there healing that person is Draith, a shade who was tired of working for galbatorix. He is sworn to the Varden." He motioned for Yarbog to bring the ra'zac over. "This tried to kill Nick and Rein. It is half-Ra'zac, half-Human. We used magic to put her to sleep. Maybe we can get her to work for the varden. Also, close behind us is an elf dragon rider. She was slowed down by the hatchling and told us to go ahead of her." Roran turned and saw Arya. He greeted her, feeling stupid that he hadn't noticed her as soon as she had got there.

Nasuada's breath caught in her throat. Se glared at Roran, jerking her head toward the Shade. "What were you thinking bringing her here?" she hissed. "Can we trust her?"

Angela walked up, greeting them all cheerfully. "Good afternoon every- oh my!" She glanced up at the dragons, dropping the herbs she had been carrying. She looked around, then rested her gaze on Roran. "Oh. I should have known." She rolled her eyes. "You and you cousin attract the strangest people."

Roran looked at Nasuada. "We can trust her. I had Carn make her swear to the Varden in the ancient language. He thought it up so she can't tell our secrets, lead anyone here, or hurt the varden. It's perfect. She wanted to help us anyway. If she truly wanted to hurt us, she wouldn't have taken the oath." Roran looked at Angela and said "Hello Angela. Your right we do attract the strangest people. Not just dragons. He pointed to the shade and the half ra'zac girl. He smiled, waiting to see how angela reacted.

((wow I slept until the afternoon. and cshoes you do know I'm not a he and I hope that was a mistake.))

My name is Draith. She smiled at Clara and Ketu. Your dragon is very well mannered. She said looking at Ketu. Then she noticed that Roran was talking to the dark skinned women who seamed to be in charge. She began to walk over to Roran bu paused. Hey Clara, Ketu. You came here for the varden right? Well if you did theres someone you might want to meet. Actually two you would like to meet. She pointed over at Roran and Wyrda then began walking again.

((I'm gonna go eat lunch/breakfast, my hands are shaking so bad I can barely type.))

((The "He" was refering to Carn.))

Edited by cshoes

((well then I read it wrong which I do when I just wake up. sorry.))

((Its ok. I know how you feel. I've been fully awake and not read some of these right. I thought Chpuppylove3 was with us for the whole time until somebody finally clued me in.))

Edited by cshoes

((so did I until i read all of the post over. Wait a minute how'd that get on me, uh...any reason someone got for a big long scratch running down my arm that wasn't here 2 hrs before? yes I was up and went right back to sleep, felt like someone was watching me turned out to be my 5 year old lab. xd.png ))

((I got really bad sunburn on wednsday and i found out that now i have blisters all along my neck so don't complain about a scratch.))

((yeah but I don't think its a scratch, just looked like it was, now its bleeding. Figures I can't do a thing without getting hurt. OUCH sunburn hate it!!!!))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((I can't go a week in my life without being having one cut, scratch, bump, bruise, injury, or be sick. Its just funny.))

((I stopped the bleeding. It was bad too. wonder how it got there. Same cshoes same.))

Ketu smiled at Draith's comment and looked at Clara who was smiling also. "Sure we are here to help" she said walking forward, Ketu stepped with her keeping his eyes on the others making sure no one attacked them. "Who would you like us to met?" Clara asked politly.

((When i'm on, the others who are on are people who can't help me further my part of the storyline, and when i'm not on everybody has to wait for me to come back.))

((yay! I'm awake now! and now my stupid arm hurts. shoot its bleeding again. Thats not my fualt cshoes. I wait anyway for anyone. I don't mind))

Draith turned around. Follow me, I'll show you. It's them over there. She pointed to Roran and Wyrda again before walking back to them.

((before the keys get all messy I'm out for a moment or 2 stopping this mess!))

Sior cocked her head, makig more sense of what was said. Avenfiel had friends? What was a "friend"? Friends? The hatchling shook her head, standing up as she did. She trotted after Avenfiel, refusing to be to far awy from her in case one of those squirrels decided they wanted to attack. Sior prided herself with the fact that she could take a squirrel if needed be.

((Normal? A dragon is normal? biggrin.gif

As you can tell, I have a case of temporary writers block. I wonder why....))

Ketu walked beside Clara as they followed Draith to the people she said they needed to meet. Ketu looked at Clara, Well, sorry I didn't speak before... he said. Clara smiled looking back at him, Its ok Ketu I understand... she said back to him.

Edited by Sinder

((oh chsoes you can come back now......))

Draith walked back to Roran making sure Ketu and Clara didn't get lost with a mob of people. Roran do you have a moment? Draith asked still watching Clara and Ketu. This should only take but a minute. There's some one you need to meet. She turned to Roran and waited for an answer.

((I'll be back in a couple of minutes, I have to take care of a puppy.))

((Sorry i was gone. What a suprise. This isn't long what else am i supposed to really do.))

Roran looked at the shade. He followed, wondering who he was meeting. THe shade took him over to a person. Roran looked at them and didn't see what was so impportant about them. He said "Hello." Then he saw it. She had a bright green dragon. Roran opened his mind and said "Hello dragon, What is your name?"

((still taking care of a puppy.))

(what am I not allowed to wonder?))

Ketu snaked his head so that he was looking Roran in his eyes, My name is Ketu, this is my rider Clara he explained. He looked at the Shade and hissed showing his teeth, Clara get back! he said he raised his wings over her protectivly and looked around at the others wondering why they were not doing the same. Clara backed up slightly unsure what was going on or what to do. Ketu hissed at Roran, How can you bring a Shade here!

((*smiles* A little late wasn't it? and just for the record, I meant the time last night when i fell asleep.))

gayle ran with fire for many days finely coming to the varden and hope of help to her care for fire she did not go strat in she was careful to be noted by the garuds and waited to be intsped.