picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(Erm, how do I start? I'm Tesni; just joined. (She's suppose to help Riders in general.))

((Hi and you can start any way you want. Just have fun.))

After some thinking Draith decided to pass the time seeing what others where up too. She watched humans running to greet the dragons and Roran. Others watching her, but soon moved to another task. You'd think they'd actually do something about this instead of staring. She thought. Draith sat down looking up at the sky. Well if I do get in trouble here, it's better than before. She scanned the area again to see if anyone else was coming around.

((I love the smell of rain in a thunderstorm. has a sort of perkyness to it.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

(Okay then~)

Tesni slid down from a tree, brushed herself off, and walked over to the dragons. (I'm just making these up to do something.) She stroked the head of a young black one, who was called Noire. Noire blew black fire, and purred softly. Tesni. Her thought resounded in Tesni's mind. Tesni nodded, and walked on, heading towards the huddle of people. She shook off the dust on her hair, and said, "Hi."

Clara hung on to Ketu's neck with her eyes closed as he landed right outside of the Varden's gate. He nosed her with his muzzle and looked at the gate then up at the wall. Clara opened her eyes small tears in her eyes as she jumped off his back and looked at her legs, she had cuts on the sides of her legs and on her arms from were she had held on to Ketu's neck and shoulder. Ketu looked at Clara's cuts and lowered his head touching his nose to her cuts and growled. Clara petted his head then wiped her tears, "Its ok...its my fault..." she looked at the Varden gates and sighed, she had finally made it.

"Welcome back, Stronghammer; Shadeslayer." Nasuada greeted Arya and Roran, bowing her head to each in turn. Elva simply sniffed. Nasuada looked around, her eyes resting on the dragons. It took all of the leader's composure to keep her mouth from falling open.

Sha managed, though. She looked at Roran, arching an eyebrow. "You brought some guests, is see. Would you care to introduce us?"

"Them," Elva mutterd under her breath.

Nasuada turned to look at the child. "What?" she whispered.

"The pain. It's coming from them." She jerked her head in the direction of one of the urgals.

Nasuada followed her gaze. The urgal seemed to be carrying some sort of . . . person? The figure was wrapped in a cloak. Nasuada looked back and Roran.

Korana finished swallowing the leg of his second rat and throw what was left of it to the side of him as he got up and dug into the rat's nest for the third and last rat. He dragged it out by its tail and held it down with his paw, he then cut its throat with his claw and watched in facination as he rat struggled to live as it started to bleed out. After it stopped struggling he lowered his head down and proceeded to chop down on the head, he then pulled off the tail since it was the only thing that he wouldn't eat and pushed it into the pile he was building with the other two rat tails.

Tesni cat-leaped down, and stood beside Nasuada. She lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Lady Nightstalker. I have word of intruders on the north encampment." Tesni murmured. "I hear they are raiders of a sort." (Who's Arya?) "Shadeslayer, Stronghammer." She acknowledged the two cousins, then leaped away.

((WOOT! ......i forgot what I was going to say- curse this shor term memory! For certain things only. odd)) ((duh. Now I remember. Holly Leaf, if you need someone to talk to I'm right outside the Varden's gate.))

(( Im out there to...no one said hey to me yet sad.gif ))

(Welcome to the RP, Hollyleaf ^^. Who is Arya, like in the RP? Well, she’s played by woshiico0kie.)

Not a single hour had passed, and the place already seemed like hell for the purple dragon. Yes, it was true she was kind of a spoiled young dragon brat, and didn’t had the best of the moods [wild dragon pride didn’t helped much either] but come on! An entire hoard of people had came to greet the group! And they were already pestering at her feet!

Wyrda had tried to keep her composure, but finally a deep growl resonated inside her throat and made her belly tremble. Luckily, the ones around her slowly walked away, and she was able to correctly look at the surroundings. In front of her was a dark skinned woman who seemed to be the leader of the place. It struck her that she was so young, but also gave her some hopes… if a two legged kid was able to manage the entire rebel group, then the dragon country still had hope. The place was currently under the manage of nearly a hatchling…

Besides the woman was a curios looking kid, from which’s small body emanated an overwhelming amount of magic. On the other side, was an elf, who smelled a lot like dragon. The black skinned woman exchanged some words with Roran, then asked him to introduce her to the guests. Well, Wyrda was one of them, so she awaited for the introducing…

And, while she did so, couldn’t help but notice a new arrival at the camp. It was a girl, who seemed to be wounded, accompanied by a dragon. Wyrda narrowed her eyes, and touched Roran’s shoulder with the tip of a claw, to then point at Clara with her head. There’s someone there. She seems to be in trouble.

(( Be back in 30 darn it! ))

Clara looked up at the others and stood up straight she was not used to being around others and had not noticed everyone at once. She looked at Ketu and he looked back at her his green scales shining brightly.

((I didn't even see that. Shows how much I pay attenton. Sorry.))

Draith looked at Roran and the lady beside him. She looked the way Wyrda had pointed. She saw a girl with a dragon. She glanced at Roran and Wyrda then got up. She slowly walked over to the dragon and the girl. May I help you? She asked wondering if this girl was also part of the Varden in which then she could not hurt. Although you probably don't want my help do you? She shifted her gaze from the girl's face to her wounds.

Tesni cat-leaped down, and stood beside Nasuada. She lightly tapped her on the shoulder. "Lady Nightstalker. I have word of intruders on the north encampment." Tesni murmured. "I hear they are raiders of a sort." (Who's Arya?) "Shadeslayer, Stronghammer." She acknowledged the two cousins, then leaped away.

((Do you mean who's playing Arya, or do you not know who Arya is?))

((Wait . . . ok, your post confuses me. Does Nasuada know Tesni?))

((Now she does. She's new, needed something to do (it rhymes grr.) so she picked you! be proud!))

((where are you sinder? gil'ead? carvahall? ellesmera?))

Ash watched as he continued to eat and asked him, "You must be really hungry, huh? I guess the squirrels yesterday weren't enough for you." She shrugged and left him to eat the rats. She only walked down the hallway a few feet, exploring the rest of th house and what all was upstairs. She liked exploring new buildings because she might find a treasure or two and they were always fascinating to look at. She walked around some more upstairs before going down the stairs to check out the rooms down there. The kitchen was ok but there wasn't much in there, just a few run-down looking cupboards and a split-in-half table. She walked out and explored what looked like a living room. There wasn't much in it either and she felt kind of disappointed at not finding any treasures and just shrugged.

She returned to her temporary room and sat back on the bed. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed, still watching Korana eat the rats and pile up the rat tails. Nimbus now came back to where she had been before, since she was done drinking from the stream and ate more of the grass. Ash sat up again so as not to hurt her back and stared off into space.

Avenfiel made sure Sior came out of the structure and watched happily as she looked around in amazement. Since it was no longer needed, the tent was dismantled and the branches dumped into a pile. Let's go, Sior. My friends are waiting, and they'll sure be surprised to see you. Sior probably couldn't understand a thing she just said, but she said it anyways. It only felt proper to talk to one's own dragon. She hoped Sior was strong enough to walk on her own for a while. After that, she would carry her. Avenfiel strode into the woods toward the Varden.

(OOC: Can't find my Sior doodle... Owell. I'll do another. This one might actually turn out normal. =] )

(I've read the books, so don't worry, I do know about Nasuada, and Arya, and everybody. ^^ @ Mystic Solara: Thanks for the welcome and info. (I was going to be Arya when I first commented on this RP, but I joined too late so I made a new character~) @Pierce: Okay, by reading all the helpful posts, I get it. And officially now, Nasuada knows Tesni. ^^ (Again.))

Tesni ran through the gates of the camp, heading towards north side. She nodded to several of the Varden as she passed.

Clara smiled and bowed her head slowly, "Thank you for your kindness." She was about to hold her hand out when Ketu growled stepping forward narrowing his eyes at the girl. "Oh...this is my friend...Ketu" Clara smiled putting her hand on his scaly head. Ketu looked at the girl with his teeth pulled back protectivly.

((sinder this is to me right? I got lost. Don't ask how it all started with laughing. I'm assuming it is.))

Draith smiled. Well I haven't done a thing yet. You shouldn't be saying thank you for something that is not yet done. She looked at Ketu with his teeth showing. well at least he knows how bad this could have been. Draith smiled at Ketu. I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just here to ease her pain. She raised a hand. Waíse heill. The girl's wounds healed neatly back together. Never thought I'd do that. She smiled at the girl and dragon. Might I ask what you name is? Draith said looking at the girl.

((straight forward? ok, cshoes took us to the varden. you are at the varden at roran is supposed to introduce us to nasauda. thats your recap.))

((I found this funny, but it could just be me. What if in th efourth book Eragon finally gets to battle Galbatorix and Galbatorix wins. Christopher Paolini could have just been building the exciment for us and he puts us down with one swipe! now that would be evil! but for some reason I found it funny, maybe its because I'm half asleep or it cold have been the music I was listening too....))

((I obviously can't spell.))

((I'm going to wait to post until Cshoes gets back. Let's try not to have too much going on at one time.))

((yep. uh if I don't post in a while, I fell asleep at the computer.))

((*Waits for Cshoes*))