picknick10

Eragon (semi-lit)

(OOC: Did a pic of Wyrda. Attempted to, at least. Sorry for the horrible coloring. The scanner messed it up even more. grrr... Softening didn't help too much either... And I'm not too sure what she's sitting on. It was supposed to be the diamond on her necklace, but I didn't have time to do a good diamond. It turned into a pearl. With a dragon inside? Idk.

user posted image

Edit: Where it's white, add some more purple, and you have something more like the original.)

Edited by chpuppylove3

((sounds like you had some trouble. Bet your a better drawer than me.))

((I bet everyones a better drawer then me I even have problems sometimes with stick figures lol.))

((not sure I know what I'm up too though. I think I had a little bit toooo much fun at the bon fire. other things than what was meant to be burned got burned instead......no one was hurt.))

((yep way better drawer than me.))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((Wow! That's amazing! The shading is beautiful, as is the pose!))

((Not yet finished, Nick. The pose is being very difficult.))

( OOOO nice drawings! I love to draw but cant put my pic.s on the internet not sure how to...)

((sinder try tinypic. you can upload then there for free.))

(( Oh ok thanks! Ill try that tomorrow its to late down here for that))

((you kidding I don't sleep pretty much. been up for 5 days straight! thats not even my record! although then things start to turn ugly, I get hyper and if theres a fire stay away like tonight but I'm not going there.......I had fun though.))

(duh forgot the your welcome. (stupid idiot don't forget that!)<--to myself.))

((I need sleep! no its too fun......someone nock me out or something please!))

Edited by Dragonhatchling

((you kidding I don't sleep pretty much. been up for 5 days straight! thats not even my record! although then things start to turn ugly, I get hyper and if theres a fire stay away like tonight but I'm not going there.......I had fun though.))

((That can't be healthy.))

((You do realize you don't grow unless you sleep. You body can't grow or change if you're awake.))

((yep I know that, thats why I only do this once every year and the only reason for that is.....well I didn't figure that out yet.))

((Nice.))

((Cshoes, take us to the Varden already!))

The sun was rising over the horizon and Tyraki slowly woke up,rubbing the sleep from his eyes, he pulled over some of the deer he hunted yesterday then cut off a slice and threw it into the fire then poured some water from his waterskin into his ribbed leather pot, which was hanging over the fire. He left the meat to cook and the water to boil and went off hunting for herbs.

After a few minutes of gathering herbs he started back to his camp. he heard a rustle in the bushes, but thought nothing of it. He got back to his camp and dropped some leaves into the pot, he pulled the meat from the fire and nibbled on it, then filled a small cup with tea and started to drink. Hearing the rustle again his eyes shifted to a nearby bush. he dropped the cup and stood up, pulling the sword from his belt, "Who are you what do you want?" he called, feeling slightly foolish. after a few minutes of nothing he sat down again. he filled another cup of tea, then sat back against a tree trunk eating and drinking.

Edited by Windragonx

(( OK i am just going to jump in now)) gayle was watching fire play and thinking about what to do. she decited to go to the varden with fire to get help from them.

((Sorry guys. I couldn't get on the computer. I had to go to the doctors.I got a severe sunburn on my arms and the back of my neck.))

Roran jumped into the saddle. He said "The elf said we should go back." He looked around and said "So lets go." He turned Snowfire in the direction of the Varden's camp. He made him gallop. He was getting impatient. He looked back and saw Carn and the two urgals following him at a good pace. He couldn't see anybody else but he figured they were following him. The dragons were faster than horses so no worry there. The shade's horse was a spirit and could probably catch up.

(( Ill head there also, and as for the sleep? HA HA HA!!! Thats the reason im tierd! Ive stayed up 3 nights straight cause of my horse! ))

Ketu looked up at the sky and flapped his wings, he had grown in the last couple of days and his green scales were getting brighter. He still had a chirp to his voice and looked over at Clara nodding to the path in front of them. Clara looked at Ketu and pulled her hair back into a braid, "To the Varden? Ketu...those are people who welcome riders and there dragons right...?" she asked petting his head now not having to bend down much to touch the dragons head.

Ketu flapped his wings and jumped into the air trying to fly is what Clara thought, but all he did was glide down landing almost head first into trees. Clara smiled and ran down beside him, "The Varden it is then, maybe there are other riders!" she smiled putting her bow on her shoulder and heading off towards the Varden Ketu everynow and then trying to fly.

gayle and fire left there home at a run. she hoped to make it out of the forest that night.

-A slight while later . . .-

"There they are!"

The shout from the guard tower made Nasuada look up from her desk. She rose to her feet and walked off to see what the guards were yelling about, Elva and a few urgals close at her heals.

"Someone's in pain," the witch child commented, as if pionting out a change in the weather. "But it's dulled, as if they're asleep."

"Who is it?" Nasuada didn't hide the unease in her voice.

Elva rolled her eyes. "I don't know!"

"Right." Nasuada shook her head. "Well, vest to go find out, I suppose."

The group walked toward the wall to see who was approaching.

((Cshoes, that's you.))

Roran saw the camp approaching. He saw some people climbing to the top of the wall. As he got closer he saw that it was Nasuda, several of his urgals, and that cursed child elva. He smiled. He could see the shock on her face when she saw both dragons. She couldn't see the last one, the hatchling that the second rider was holding. Good thing she couldn't see the shade yet. Roran raised his hammer as a greeting. He saw another person climb the steps to the wall. When he saw that person, he forced Snowfire to go even faster. When ever he was on a mission he couldn't wait to get back to Katrina. He had wanted her to go back and live in Surda till the war was over, but she refused. They came up to the gates. Roran signaled to the dragons to land in front of the gates. Then, with the yarbog's help, he pushed open the gates. They walked in to see Katrina waiting. Roran rushed forward and hugged her. He loved her with all his mind and soul. He greeted her and then climbed up to Nasuda. He stood behind her, waiting to see what she would say.

((fell asleep finally and woke up to this. Still grogy. I still can't spell-darn!))

Draith soon saw the camp and rode faster. She stopped at the gate and got off letting the horse disappear. She saw Roran and decided to wait where she was. She watched people come rushing up to greet everyone and the dragons seemed to be happy here. Maybe I did do the right thing after all. This shouldn't be too bad. She thought still watching everything around her.

Ketu was finally getting used to the flying he could stay in the air longer now. Clara smiled and looked up ahead of them, the Varden gates were up ahead. She smiled and called to Ketu to hurry up, she felt so excited more excited than she had ever been. Ketu landed beside her and Clara gasped, "Gosh your growing fast Ketu..." she said to him he was now at eye level. He was now able to growl and roar a small bit, and his low purring was now a loud humming. He looked off at the Varden and looked at Clara with an unknown connection and flapped his wings starting forward. Clara smiled and ran off towards the Varden hoping they would allow them in, they had to.