LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four eggs were caveborn. They were a red, bright pink, water and black. Ragnaroc, Ragnarosa, Hiromi and Bikou. <3 them to pieces.

In the order that I got them in:

1. a male Frilled

2. a female Winter

3. a male Guardian <3

4. a female Frilled

The Winter and the Guardian will breed with each other every single time. biggrin.gif The only thing is whether or not they get an egg, lol.

Ochredrake, albino, earth(pebble), and daydream. I think I joined when the albinos and ochredrakes were released, so everyone wanted them. They all are still alive and on my scroll.

1. White (Chedonwye)

2. Daydream (Melikili)

3. Pink (Eldemaris)

4. Sunset (Amanize)

Still have them all on my scroll... All with Birthdays around September 22-25th.

My first four were, I think:

Purple

Skywing (this one was definitely the very first)

Old pink

Red

I don't recall precisely when I started playing, but it's been a while. I think I came shortly after the christmas 07's stopped showing up. Been here too long. <.<

The first 4 I abandoned at 3 days because they weren't getting views and i got panicky.

Then I found hatcheries. I only remember for sure a bright pink and a purple, anyway.

Next were white, mint, purple and skywing. They still have a special place in my heart.

Hey all,

These are my "first four" that actually grew into adulthood, albeit I didn't all get them on one day smile.gif :

1. Seasonal Dragon Summer (AP egg)

2. Pink Dragon (CB Egg)

3. Day Dream Dragon (CB Egg)

4. Frilled Dragon (CB Egg)

In between I've gotten a few that died, unfortunately, but right now my dragons are growing up quite good smile.gif

Red Dino, Earth, White and Black. Didn't get them within the same day.

I got Dino first, by accident. It already had huge hole on it. Got it Sep 20th 2008.

Red, Pink, Purple, and White.

The first four that survived that I got as eggs: Season (Summer), Skywing, Purple Dino (which I wondered why it took me so many tries to click until I found out Dinos are rare.), and Ocherdrake.

These all are alive and very precious to me.

SkyLife (Skywing) Has Created a famliy line with Winters spirte

Winters spirte (Winter seasonal) Has created a famliy line with SkyLife

Minters (Mint)

SeaSky (Blue) Orginally meant to be bred with SkyLife, but were incompatible.

Ochredrake, Earth(pebble), Albino, and Daydream. All are alive and living on my scroll. I think I joined around the time the ochredrakes, albinos, and cheese dragons were released, because I saw a ton of those in the cave and the AP.

they were a red, grey, daydreamer, and either magi or sunset/sunrise I forgot which one it was ^^;

I abandoned them all and took already hatched hatchlings instead cuz they were easier to look after and I didn't know what to do with the eggs so I have 3 black male with gold belly adult dragons and the rest of them you can view on my scroll ^^

Well I got 4 all at once when I joined because I was so excited and I abandoned 3 of them... (can't remember which!) But one of them I kept just for fun, it was the black egg; of course now it's my regular black dragon Mituazi on my scroll. I wonder what happened to my other 3 first ones...

Not that it's hard to remember (I joined last week sometime): Water Walker, Autumn, Day Dream, and Neo-Tropical. 3 out of 4 are all grown up. There getting so big *tear*

2 summers 1 frill and 1 pebble

The pebble was a dorkface, and it took me several weeks to discover that the dorkface was a pebble lol. I thought the dorkface was a type of dragon.

I still have all of mine. I almost lost the first four, but someone stepped in and told me I needed to get views or I'd lose them. She gave me Soti's link and I put my eggs on there at once.

I've never lost a single egg or dragon.

I was here waaay back when, before all these newfangled special dragons. tongue.gif

My first four dragons were Pebble, Red, Mint, and Plant.

I had an autumn and a red which both died ;________; i felt so awful

And i had a pink and a Whiptail which just barely survived but made it to adulthood

I still feel guilty ;_;

Purple, purple dorsal, frilled and daydream. (2018 edit) I think the purple and daydream are the only ones I still have left.

Edited by Sazandora