LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four eggs are those you can currently see in my signature - if I got everything right - and I'm afraid they'll all die. sad.gif Signed up here too late, I guess.

My first four dragons:

Deevil - Red Dragon. Hatched July 08th, 2008.

Fearn - Purple Dragon. Hatched July 08th, 2008.

Tyeco - Vine Dragon. Hatched July 13th, 2008.

Cormint - Mint Dragon. Hatched July 16th, 2008.

It was hard to find through my one hundred and fifty-nine dragons, though.

I just joined, and I think they are The tropical dragon, Guardian, White, and Autumn. I think they might die though, as they don't have anymore then 20 views. sad.gif

Star you should post the link to your scroll in your signature.

You are not allowed to post the eggs themselves, also too many click to make your eggs sick.

hmm, my first was a cb daydream, next a cb stone, then i think it was a whiptail that was inbred and ive since abandoned and a magi from the ap

Oooh... wow, that was a long time ago. In fact... I think its been a year today! o.O

I grabbed a Vine from the AP (Solamnus Gwinwyddensson) and then three from the Cave itself:

a Black (Llothyn)

a Purple (Perriwinkle)

and a Storm (Nymbas).

Edited by Meridok

I joined a couple of days before the data monster struck. Of my first four only a frilled didn't disappear, the only one I remember of the three lost was a stone egg . . .

My first three eggs have all died before I fully understood what to do with them. That was back in September so by now I have no idea what they were.

My fourth egg is Ochedrake.

The only one I can remember is Intelligence. She was a hatchling I snagged from the AP back when it was a challenge to get eggs from anywhere, be it the cave or the AP. I can't remember any of the other ones I had when I first joined.

Vine (Terra McPlantypants)

Guardian (Lexin Skolir)

Mint (Ziggin)

Grey (Thundaga Stormherald)

All picked up from the AP, and all still alive even if Thundaga got frozen because I didn't want him to die.

When I joined the site a year ago, I picked up all four from the AP, since I didn't see any eggs on the Main Page. smile.gif Luckily my first egg was an abandoned cave born.

1. A white:

Ca-Linya

2. A vine:

Nandorion

3. A black:

Morcaal

4. A fog:

Sindatar

smile.gif

My first four were a storm, a guardian, a vine and a skywing. I abandoned the storm, had to freeze the vine and the skywing died, only the guardian grew into adulthood. Because of that skywing I created my skywing army.

My first 4 were all adopted because I didn't know you could actually get CB eggs back when I started out (the cave was always blocked). Anyway, they are:

A purple - Amathyll

A frill - Lord Iorek Frond

A cloud - Cirro Nebulus

A seasonal (summer) - Lady Elphaba Fae

Man, I used to take naming SO seriously back then. xd.png

1 -- Magi (Rhonomith)

2 -- Skywing (Arithas)

3 -- Water (Morikald)

4 -- Storm (Ceras)

<3

1. Storm (Coltzan)

2. Purple (Azriel)

3. Old Pink (Armisael)

4. Vine (Tabriis)

Back then I had a thing about naming my dragons after Angels xd.png

I remember my first two were from the cave, a black and a guardian. I don't remember my next two, it was over a year ago! I think maybe a vine and a green? I think so because my vine is cb and it was definitely back when those were common.