LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

At first, I just had a balloon, a red, and a magi, but since I didn't know how to save them, the red and magi died.

my first egg was an er vine egg... yeah the cave was full and i plucked a very low time egg off the ap... which later died that same day since i didn't know how to raise it.

my first 4 surviving dragons were a fog, pink (original ones, not the ... things we have now), purple, and magi. lol some of the very few on my scroll that don't have the surname i use for my dragons.

haha i wish i had known about seasonals, because i started the day summers ended last year and had to wait a year to get mine lol xd.png

I'm still new, so this might not be as impressive as others. . .

3 purples, at least one of which was off the AP. I didn't know that all purples gendered female, and purple is my favorite color. I would have made two other choices if I had known. I also didn't know about scroll-locking, or I might have tried to sit on the AP and snag some hatchlings. . .

I was more worried about getting my first eggs to live--which is why I grabbed only 3 instead of 4. Figured it would be easier for them to live if I just concentrated on a small number.

Now . . . . I hunt for hatchlings as well as eggs. xd.png I keep unintentionally locking myself, and I have this vow that anything I catch, I have to raise.

Gosh, I don't remember very well. First I only picked up two eggs, a frill and a mint. Then I guess I got a pink, and I remember nothing after that. And it wasn't even that long ago!

my first four eggs were:

guard dragon: it made me curious about the mark in the center and rarely seen in the AP

skywing: because of the strange markings again rarely seen in the AP

water: its sprite made me curious again still got it in the AP

red: because i can rarely see it in the AP, i thought its a rare lol

i have no idea about CB drops at that time ^^

Magi, Skywing, Guardian, Mint

I caught them all in the AP

I had no clue about CBs until i think a few months later when I saw some mysterious-looking eggs in the front haha xd.png

Common black (it was actually an abandoned hatchling), Water, Stone, Two-headed. If it's strictly eggs (if you don't want to include the black as an egg) then my fourth was a gold.

Skywing, Water, Pebble, and Dark Green. All dead. The first dragon that grew up was a Dark Green hatchie I snagged from the AP, and the second was a Magi of my own, which died as a hatchling, but which I was able to revive.

Winter, purple, water, white. The first 3 are CB, & the white was an AP drop. They sit at the top of my scroll in the order they were originally caught.

Eh like I was going for the elements

Spirit or Ether/ purple

Air/skywing-

Water/water

Fire/red..

Eh like you can guess what the 5th was, aye right you are la.

Earth/ green.. rolleyes.gif

Let's see, way back when I started, the AP was hardly up.

My first dragons were a cb black, cb skywing, a green dino, and a cb stone.

Pink, purple, neotropical, and white. They all took their time hatching and maturing to the very last second, made me nervous as heck. That was before I discovered DDF.

I grabbed a black hatchie & 3 vine hatchies off the AP. Since I only had the one female, and she hated them, I slowly grabbed from the AP (found it easier than grabbing CBs) until I could finally breed them. That black female is the mother of my first bred silver dragons. ;p

My very first egg was a Black egg, which hatched into an alt. <3333 I picked up a Skywing, Magi and Purple Dorsal egg in that order after that. They were all from the AP. Thankfully, they all got the views they needed to survive (although, I lost my Black alt to the Datamonster when the site crashed in July, but I got it back thanks to the Teej Meister), and they're all living happily on my scroll. ^^