LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I'm still new, but my first four were:

Balloon Dragon

Sunrise Dragon

Waterhorse Dragon

Black Dragon (I grabbed him as a hatchling, so he counts. tongue.gif )

Heh, thought it doesn't seem it, I started playing DC back when the old sprites were used. My first four eggs were a Mint, Pink, Silver, and Earth. I still have them too, in fact...Dracaverde, Rosada, Silverstride, and Tierraverde.

I may never get rid of them. biggrin.gif

mine were

#1 female mint (Haner)

#2 male whiptail (Tharkay)

#3 female Balloon

#4 Purple (Sherazde)

I actually got two to start with (Magi and White), but because I was new they died. I quickly got two more of the same species, and managed to somehow not kill them until they matured xd.png

Thus started my scroll with Achinolli and Kzimiote, male and female.

Next came a Skywing (Reslumin) and a Water (Hacophen). I remember being so happy with myself for nabbing a Skywing; they were sorta kinda rare back then, I think.

I think Reslumin and Hacophen were the ones who cursed my scroll to be female-heavy. D:

Magi, Vampire, Vampire, Vampire.

Guess when I joined? biggrin.gif

I hate you.So much.........Well,not really,just that you have 3 vamps.........

I don't even have one........I wish I could get more dragons,but the stupid other forum I joined last year won't let me use the full code so you can click on them mad.gif !Mine were a Guardian,Frill,Horse,and Daydream........They actually

didn't die biggrin.gif !They're still on my scroll!Sadly,all of them except my Horse are female.All my Harvests are female,too......I hate that,...Also,I notice that Guardians are kinda common as first eggs?

Not sure what they will become but...

Slimy Blue, Purple, Scaley black and a blue egg with a white flame on it...

Do you want to know what they'll hatch into?Also,that's not really a flame on

the'blue egg'.It's kinda like a crest,I think.

i only have 2 eggs so far but im new they are the gaurdian and the pink or the bright pink i dont know wich ons wich

Since I knew absolutely nothing about DragCave when I first joined, I got eggs based on my favorite colors (red, orange, green)...so I got a Magi, Red, Pebble/Earth, and White Dragon, not knowing they were commons.

My first four were a bright pink, a grey, an Orange, and a red.

All four died. xd.png. My first living one was Paipel, my paper! happy.gif

I started playing in January 2008, so I've been here for almost two years! =D

A water walker, a whiptail, a gray, and an ochredrake. All gendered female. Pretty recent, too. My second four have just started to gender. All male so far, oddly enough.

Hmm... My first four that HATCHED were: White, Black, Deep Sea, and Pumpkin. user posted image

(It WOULD have been: White, Black, Deep Sea, and Balloon... but I really wanted a Pumpkin.. so..... user posted image)

Vine, Purple, Red, Red (The second was a panic click and I couldn't bear the thought of abandoning an egg, since it was my responsibility to raise them and protect them. xd.png)

My original four were all cave-born, although I got into adopting after that, and now I'm onto a mix of the two. xd.png

It's interesting to see who has been playing for a while and who's newer.

I don't remember, so I am going back and looking at the dates, which may take a bit of time, but I'm curious. It turns out that it was a magi, stone, winter, water dragon.

Apparently I didn't lock myself the first day, as three of those were stolen on the 23, with the other being stolen on the 22. Either I released dragons (I know a vine was one of my first few and I let that one go), caught all my eggs late at night/early in the morning, or just didn't lock myself. Maybe I was picky, or maybe the ap kept cropping up.

I know my first egg was a CB purple (Sylvan Silvermist), and sometime shortly after that I grabbed a storm off the AP (Vyom) and a CB mint (Shalom). But I don't think I grabbed a fourth for some time - I could only fit two into my sig for the forum where I posted them, and I was afraid of having them die before I could raise them.

I also seem to remember one dying on me because it wound up with softshell and I didn't know to hide it, but I don't remember what kind that was. It was my first-ever egg, though, and when it died I was kind of glad because I thought the egg was ugly and I wanted a purple one, so I grabbed Sylvan instead. smile.gif

Ah, the innocent initial days of DC hunting, before each little egg tugs at your heartstrings...

....I'm pretty sure that my very first egg was one of the old pinks, but I wanted to see what happened if you killed an egg, sooo... >.<

Now the idea horrifies me.

Ah, the innocent initial days of DC hunting, before each little egg tugs at your heartstrings...

....I'm pretty sure that my very first egg was one of the old pinks, but I wanted to see what happened if you killed an egg, sooo... >.<

Now the idea horrifies me.

user posted image PFFhahahaha!

I felt bad abandoning my floating egg... but killing your first egg.. hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. user posted image