LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Ah, my sweet Cadia. My mint. <3 The other three of my four died, mainly because I kind of abandoned my scroll when they were hatchies (eh he he... v_v''), but she survived. <3 And then I rediscovered the site six months later, found my username and password, and there she was, waiting for me. 8D

My baby brother became a member a while later... his first was a black curled alt. >> And then his friend joined too, and his first was a red dorsal, from when they were still rare (or at least rarer than they're now)... >>

I have no idea, since when I realized I still had a scroll here it had been over a year and all my former eggs/hatchlings had died and vanished.

Originally, I had a split and a vampire.

When I came back, I snagged an albino, a magma, a red, and a white (which I bit, leaving me with a vampire).

Of course, I had the sense to check out what was new since my departure before I went on an egg-grabbing spree and locked myself with three pinks and a mint or something. :S

1) White

2) Sky

3) Orange

4) Mint

At least they're the 1st 4 on the scroll I lost quite a few at the beginning

My 1st also is skywing ,my 2nd White ,3rd earth and 4th is Split Colored---> I though this is rare when I joined

White, Pebble, Bright Pink and Skywing. How could I remember? Easy, they're arranged by dates I got them. All of them have their descriptions now too biggrin.gif.

My very first eggs I think were a red, black, and a magi. They all died since I couldn't get them enough views. The first two I raised were both black females.

Autumn, which was AutumnStarr, who I looked at so often I still remember the parents' names...

Then I also had a Purple Dorsal, a Magi, and a Whiptail.

I only got the magi because I mistook it for a gold. Lol.

I grabbed a Frill and a Water walker first, then I filled out my four with a White and a Water horse.

Autumn Seasonal, White, Magi, Water

They were my first four eggs :-)

After a few day, the winter seasonal eggs were released:-0

My very first eggs were a vine, water, mint and another vine. I remember watching the eggs crack and getting a bit worried, lmao, but I eventually learned.

Magi, Water, Purple and Red.

Good times.

I love that first Magi. He's given me a looottt of babies. xd.png

My oldest four dragons are :

Agrona's Keeper of the Lake

CB Water Dragon (F)

Egg Stolen on: Apr 04, 2009

Agrona's Night Emerald

CB Black Dragon (F)

Egg Stolen on: Apr 04, 2009

Agrona's Sky Surfer

CB Skywing Dragon (M)