LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Heh, ancient history for me. wink.gif

My very first was a mint that I found on the Abandoned page. Up to that point, I was just watching a friend raise her eggs - but then she mentioned that she had abandoned (!) something she didn't want. To Die! Horrified, I rushed to the site and the abandoned page so I could save it! Well, of course it wasn't there anymore, but I saw a mint there, so I grabbed that instead. biggrin.gif (Note: this was back in the early days when there wasn't an Abandoned page most of the time. Not like now...)

It almost didn't live through my attempts to figure out how to play. I was all proud of myself when it grew up. I still have him, and his name is Forsaken Redeemed in honor of how he came to be in my menagerie. smile.gif

Then numbers 2, 3, and 4 were a water dragon (Kayar the Blue), a pebble dragon (Nerwen the Green), and a stone dragon (Mister Rock). By that point I figured I might as well collect them all, and here I still am. wink.gif

Edited by Kayar

Had to resort my scroll just to remember:

Stone - now frozen, Lacking Gravitas

Bright pink - Gender Confusion

Stone - I

Mint - Cylif

Back in the day... *cough wheeze* laugh.gif

My first four were

Earth

Vine

Mint

Water

all CB because the AP wasn't much back then and they are still on my scroll.

My first two eggs were from the AP; my third and fourth were CB.

~Vine - Female - Forest Soul (firstie <3)

~White - Male - Frostgur

~Water - Male - 'Typhoon

~Split - Female - Haldana and Siria

All obtained in October, '08. :3

can't remember what ones they were. took me a while before i found fan sites that helped get views and actually for a dragon to hatch

I don't really remember what my very first four were, they all died because I couldn't get enough views. My second batch, however, lived and consisted of an albino, a skywing, a whiptail and a white smile.gif

1. CB Female Canopy

2. CB Female Neotropical

3. AP Female Sunset

4. CB Female Skywing

...Considering I only have nine dragons so far, these were a bit more then two weeks ago. biggrin.gif

For me, they were (in the order of when I got them) a Water, a CB Pink, a CB Frill, and a White.

Edited by RubyRed74

Mine would have been a CB Magma, a CB pink, a CB white and a ling lineaged and very inbred Blue stripe from the AP

All are from the AP, listed here in catching order with their names to be different:

Peaceful Dancer (female white)

Raiza the Storm Dragon (female grey)

Cool Phantom (male winter seasonal)

Duine Speedia Tam (female whiptail)

Gotta come up with names for my unnamed dragons. unsure.gif

Edited by Detective Barricade

I snagged a CB pebble (Lyrcan), frill (Larken), skywing (Rayye), and CB red (Atyshe) respectively. And I lurve them lol

Black, Guardian, Skwing, Stone. All hatched male and I still have them all. ^.^

I think my first was a purple... then a winter... then an old pink... and I forget my fourth one. xd.png It might've been a guardian or pebble.

I don't remeber my first four that I snatched because they all died sad.gif but my first two that lived were a purple dorsal and a white stripe smile.gif

my first egg was a "this egg appears to be made out of limestone" so i think that's stone? it died, though.

my second, third, and fourth were a mint, frill, and balloon.

not too hard for me to remember since i joined about a month and a half ago, maybe two months?

If I can remember correctly, I think I had a whiptail, a magi, a white, and maybe a sunrise. I can't completely remember because I had abandoned some.