LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

A black dragon hatchie, and the eggs were: white, gray, deep sea and waterhorse (hatched in that order). Gonna keep them forever tongue.gif

a black egg, day dream (i later found out these two have some inbreeding but I still have them), a frill, and a purple! I still have all four and will always keep and cherish them! biggrin.gif

My very first dragon was a green dragon, and then I caught the old pink, mint, and summer dragons in that order. They are all still with me, too. :3

When I first got on here I forgot to finish the registration through my email and the first egg I would have had would have been a Vampire but I couldn't pick up eggs yet. tongue.gif

So instead I got a Magi, Albino, Canopy, and Sunrise/Sunset.

And they're just now starting to hatch! laugh.gif

I can't really remember because it has been so long. I think it was 3 whites and a red? The whites were the reason I decided to join DC in the first place. <3

edit: Ahahaha, I forgot you could change the scroll settings to "date." It looks like my first 4 were:

white, vine, purple, water

Edited by Krad_Hikari

Hm..my first four?

Dorien - White Dragon

Lyrias - Pink (old)

Talen - Gray

...Can't remember the fourth; I think it was either my skywing Shirian or my Earth Dragon, Jyril. I'd check the dates but having a little issue connecting, it seems.

Edit: Whoops; misremembered on one count. Dorien was in the second batch. So:

Lyrias - Pink (old)

Talen - Gray

Shirian - Skywing

Jyril - Green/Earth

Edited by Kyrieath

Black, Skywing, Stone, Green Dino...all male and all cb. Though I started when the AP was nearly nonexistent.

My very first egg was a pebble, followed by a black, a white and a magi. They all grew up and I still have them. smile.gif

My first was a Purple, named Kuchiki, then a Black, named Srish, a White, named Toshiro, and a Mint, named Saburo.

All four were cave snags. And all of them are surviving adults except the Mint, who I froze.

Mine were Electric Dragon from the cave, and from the AP, a Black Dragon, a Red Dragon, and a Canopy Dragon.

Mint - Restless Soul (M)

Spring - Sring Angel (M)

Red - Angelical Demon (F)

Purple - Saty (F)

tongue.gif

Vine - Risera

Fog - Aeonus

Purple - Voronaku

Stone - Ebonroc

Are my original four and the only ones with descriptions xd.png

A purple dragon, WAY WAY back a long time ago before the sprites were re-done. She was my first egg, and she survived. I actually don't think I've ever had an egg die on me. wink.gif

My first four dragons were:

Guardian, Dorsal, Black and Water. Of the four, the Guardian was my very first, and still is, my very favorite. biggrin.gif Which dragon, of your original four, is your favorite?

Sincerely,

Yoichi

OMG! That was so far back..but I had a winter named Shu-Shu, a mint"accison",a Pebble"Pebble1" and a Guardian "Silcector" ....all of which still reside happily on my scroll!

Rockin' On

Mine... A white, a black, a skywing, and a water. Maybe not in that order, so who knows... But still: I love them a lot.