LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I think it was a Pink , Stone, Split and a gray or perhaps it was a Black ? unsure.gif

Black (Shadow Illia), Guardian (Maelstrom Illia), Split (IceFire Illia) and Bright Pink (Rose Illia)

The first two were CB and the other 2 were adopted.

My first four were, in order, a female alt black named Makrida, a male balloon named Nanachu Raande, a female guardian named Lunic Mania, and a male skywing named Vhirn.

Oddly enough, Illia recently adopted one of Makrida and Vhirn's children.

Mine were an albino, which I later found out is a Dorkface. Her name is Javrena, a red dragon which I named Man'o'War, a white named Lirialgrace, and Seriha, a sky wing which I froze.

Hmmm... I think My first 4 were... 1 black 1 balloon 1 ochredrake and 1 seasonal when my balloon turned into a hatchie i abandoned it

Edited by SaltyBallz

I got a fall seasonal, a water horse, a cheese (hehehe, on my first day I had already figured out they were rare, and I stalked the cave and the AP hoping to start out with some rare ones), and a mint hatchie. 8D

I... Don't remember. <.<" It was a long time ago, and I had left for a few months some time before the fog.

My oldest two dragons are The Maelstrom, my zombie)don't remember what breed he was...), and Serlissa, my water dragon from 07. Then the next oldest ones would be Obsidian Sky(black) and The Tempest(Storm) stolen on the same day, Starcomet Twilightgale(Bright Pink) and Thoralune my purple.

red, new pink, white, guardian.

*thinks* My first four were a Guardian, Daydream,Vine, and Purple.

Edited by shopgirl998

Well, my 'first four' were Guardian, Magi, Stone, and Split, with a black hatchling I nabbed off the AP somewhere in there.

I think my first four were a skywing, a magi, a purple, and a bright pink.

Not sure what they will become but...

Slimy Blue, Purple, Scaley black and a blue egg with a white flame on it...

My first four were Skywing, White, Black, and Red. To give you a timeframe, I had started playing DC in Aug. 08

aw...

My first four were my Magi, Dorsal, and whiptail, and not long afterwards my waterhorse, Orren. :3