LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

mine were a pink [Luna-Bell], a gray [shadow-Puppet], a balloon [Little Eggie], and a magi [Orange Sodapop]

i got them all to grow up except for my balloon which i froze

i still love them biggrin.gif

I'm still waiting for two of my original four to hatch (both new pinks), the other two are now hatchies (purple and black).

Edited by Umalia

my first was a summer. I only took one to see what the fuss was about and how the thing worked. then I picked up Magi, new pink and uhm... purple I think.

My first was an earth--I still have her. My second was a guardian, third and fourth were daydream and maji (Can't remember which I got first)

mine were, jagit, darkstrength, skyfear, and a dark orange egg with three light blue lines on the sides that i later abandoned

First four dragons, or first four eggs?

Guardian, Mint, Silver, and Gold. First two were caveborn, and I had no idea the latter two were rare when I snatched them off the AP blink.gif Found out soon enough, though, I remember trying to swap the gold for a silver because I didn't like the sprite much, but he was an ER hatchie when I caught him and grew up before I managed to get rid of him dry.gif

If it's first four eggs, it'd be Guardian, Mint, Silver, Guardian.

Edited by Mirhana

My first four were a daydream, guardian, black and stone. If I hadn't come on the forums and started doing some research when they weren't hatching they would have died. Thank you Soti's ER!

i believe they were white magi guardian and split only the split survived

white, guardian, seasonal winter, and one other that I've forgotten. I know my very first eggs were a seasonal autumn and a guardian, but they didn't survive sad.gif

Red, green, mint and water. But the only one that was on my scroll was the mint - the others on no scroll at all, so they were deleted. :/

First on my scroll was two mints, a black, and a white. smile.gif

Mint, Red, Whiptail and Daydream. The Red turned out to be a Dorkface, so I was really pleased about that!

All four eggs survived and grew up, they're still there on my scroll. happy.gif