LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I actually only got two at first, because I wanted to make sure that I could at least hatch them alright before taking any others. Those first two were Thelonious the red dragon and Lady Gray the (what else) gray dragon. Then it's the unnamed water dragon hatchling, and Wesley the black dragon, who I actually got as a hatchling.

Edit: Actually, now that I think about it, I actually had one egg before Thelonious, a red egg, which I picked up from the AP right after joining and abandoned just as quickly when I realized that I didn't really know how to take care of it.

Edited by songwithnosoul

My first four eggs were a water, a balloon, and two pinks. The balloon is the only CB. I took two pinks as my part to help with the pink population explosion. Today the water dragon and balloon dragon are grown up into handsome males!

Stone, Water, Mint and Black. I think all of them are CBs going to check once I can get back into the cave.

White, guardian, magi, and... um... I can't remember the last one. Winter, I think.

To be more specific and give names to the faceless, Alandrah(white), Aldran(guardian), Serivin(Magi), and Linadia(Winter).

I still have them (but I got rid of 2 cus I didn't like them)

first 4 were:

red dragon

black dragon

mint dragon

blue thingy i dunno

Symon, my pebble girl, gets head billing on my scroll (cause I love her, yesh I do.)

Borneo, magi

Redding, red

Victoire, water

Xantara, a pebble

Antonio Jose, a black

Mekaka, a vine

Rachmaninov, a mint

Pinao Drukpa - Dorsal

Huong Drukpa - Pink

Nyimak Drukpa - Pygmy

Kakarauri Drukpa - Sunset

Edited by Llordok

A daydream : Nuzuri

A white : Menril

a sunset : Usiko

and a purple dorsal : Nyeusi

Nuzuri was kidnapped by the datamonster but TJ and the lagmonster saved her biggrin.giflaugh.gif ~happy~ !

A black, Green, Magi and Gray.

The black was the first to hatch and I'm still in love with it *__*

My first four were pink (sunset daze), magi (sunrise daze), black(dark night daze) and get this: silver (moonlight daze). my friends caught it for me ^^

I actually only nabbed one, and from the cave at that. It was a skywing. I didn't get any more until she was close to hatching, I only got one because I was afraid she would die and well I didn't want to kill multiple eggs until I was sure I could handle raising them.^^;

I only got one at first because the only reason I wanted any was to have something pretty that matched my sig on a site...I obviously didn't stop at Such Potential.

Such Potential-Magi(M)

Rising Potential-Sunrise(F)

Boreas's Potential-Gray(M)

I Be 9's Potential-Pink(F)

I don't remember if I had any eggs/hatchlings that I got rid of before 9's Potential, I don't think so.

Let's see, my first eggs were:

Kaleth - Earth/Pebble/Green dragon

Sunamaroo - Magi dragon

Sekraine - Grey dragon

A never named, long dead purple.

What happened with the purple was that I thought by having 4 dragons, we were only allowed to have four dragons total (didn't know it was 4 eggs/ hatchlings max) and since I didn't want the purple taking up one of those "slots" I killed her. I still feel bad about it.

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly but i think my first 4 were

Split, Skywing, Winter, Water.

Not completely positive but i am semi-sure about it lol biggrin.gif

I think my first four were:

Water, Black, Guardian and Stone

Mine were Guardian (Incorrect-Correction), a Magi (Krypt), a Pebble (Terae) and a Purple (Feirwind) I love them all <3

Mine were a storm (Diadete), a white (Sanoli), a purple (Aulire) and an orange (Milic)