LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Purple, Daydream, Paper, (person here ainisarie gifted ot me) and Spring. First three were CB and Spring was AP.

Lol. My first 4 eggs were black, new pink, balloon and water. But only the black survived, the others ran out of time. The black is the dragon called Trevine on my scroll.

Well lets see, my first four were a Magi, A CB Pink, A White, and I think the last one was a Mint. cool.gifcool.gif

Hmm...mine were (in this order):

AP male mint

AP male sunset

CB male summer

CB female daydream

All survived

Gosh that was long ago, and they didn't survive. D:

Um...

I'm pretty sure it was pink, black, red, and orange. Not sure about the black, it might have been white or something totally different. xd.png.

After that I decided to only take one, and my first surviving dragon was a paper.

Then I left for five months and came back and got four eggs: white, black, green, and pink.

So... I'm not sure which batch to consider my first four. xd.png.

Bright Pink, Orchdrake, Red, and Striped//Summer//Pigmy (I can't remember which one came first. :x

First was Grellen, an AP frill. And then I decided to get a female mate for him, and ended up with a CB purple named Sorenak. I then decided to get two more: a CB new pink named Candidae and an AP red named Selle, both female. It's actually funny how they grew up...I put them on a hatchery site and never visted them again for a while, and to my surprise when I came back they were all healthy and grown. xd.png;

I couldn't get enough views for my first four, so my second four were a balloon, purple, whiptail, and seasonal I think.

My first four were actually CB, because I joined before the AP wall, but they were a vine, a magi, a pebble, and a purple.

Black, Stone, Magi and Guardian. My first dragons wich i still love, even they're only virtual. biggrin.gif

A Red, a new Pink, a White, and a Guardian. My pink and white were CB and only my guardian was named because she was revived by TJ after the datamonster attack.

Purple, blue, pebble and dark green. Yes, I came to the site last year when there were no Ochendrakes, Bright pinks or any of those cool newfangled things.

Hmm. I was uncertain and then I just remembered them all =D Fog, named Loor, Vine, named Spader, Magi, named Alder, and a Black named Press. =D My original four. I love those guys =D I started last year too. Cause I remember the uproar of Guardians just being released. Beginning of September.

a white, Cocoalai, a black, Tattered Star, another black, Ryoko Star, and a pink(old), Iema Kami. Named em all before they gendered. 3 girls, 1 boy. Cocoalai is the only boy. Joined last November, I think. Autumns were ending.

My first four dragons, in order, were:

Ruth of Vines

Byrn of Fire

Canth of Defense

And I believe Chaser of Storms was my fourth dragon hatched and grown up. They weren't apart of the same clutch, Ruth is the sole-survivor of my first clutch. sad.gif

Ow, no idea - it was waaaaaaaay back in 2007.

Plus, most of them ('cept for the dino, the chicken and the zombie young) got eaten by something sad.gif

I can't recall, and it's only been a couple of days o.O I did so much abandoning on my first days. But I think that my two first eggs were a water and a whiptail. But not sure. unsure.gif

I just started here and I'm just now becoming a proud dragon mom. ^^;

My first four eggs are/were:

Frill

Purple

Gray and

Water

Still waiting for the purple one to hatch, she's being a little shy.

Edited by ShadowHearth