LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

My first four were a Skywing (Viciousgrl) Black common (Ryunosuke) Guardian (asilay) and a white (Dawnson's Lady)

my first real eggs are gurdians, pinl,violet,split then they all die sad.gif then after i think 24 eggs have died i got a vine ballon dorsal daydream and they survived

The first 4 that survived were balloon, frill, pink and skywing.

I had too many that failed before someone linked me to Soti's site to remember what those ones were. But the last two that died were balloon and frill, 'cause I then decided the first two to live had to be the same breeds.

I think my first four eggs are two Albinos, one Summer, and one Pygmy. I abandoned one of the Albinos, and the other three I kept.

Wow... reading this makes me feel old.... I remember when Summer Dragons were an unbreedable novelty...

anyways, one of my Reds (Roaxer) and my 3 Magis are my first 4 dragons. back then i'd haunt the AP and click whatever came up just because I had no eggs at all.

Wow... reading this makes me feel old.... I remember when Summer Dragons were an unbreedable novelty...

anyways, one of my Reds (Roaxer) and my 3 Magis are my first 4 dragons. back then i'd haunt the AP and click whatever came up just because I had no eggs at all.

I did the same thing laugh.gif I would enjoy just clicking on any random egg and giving it luv . . . wub.gif

Well, according to my notes on my dragons that I did just recently, I picked only 3 eggs. Nowadays, they are all around in my scroll :3

To what I picked:

Cidrad Ahdoras (Black)

Zihara (Red)

Aniga (Bright Pink)

All of them are females to add the irony of leaders being all women xd.png

*Hears growling behind herself* Now now Cidrad, don't grumble at me for that male name i gave to you, you've complained about it almost for a year now.

Skywing - Tsubasa Light Wing

Frill - Mikal Green Tounge

Whip Tail - Liannu Whip Tail

Water - Mizuki Swift Fin

I don't remember the forth, but I can tell you that I grabbed four hatchlings instead.

The first was a little black. I couldn't sleep, it was the middle of the night, and I read a black's descrip about hunting at night so I named him "Kozepan" which means 'dead of night'. smile.gif

Second was Catopsis - a vine. Catopsis is the genus name of one of the carnivorous plants.

Third was a Magi. I named him "Kuberos" because I had already run completely out of 'clever ideas' for names and kuberos is the name of a computer system at work. lol

I've completely forgotten what I managed to nab forth. What ever hatchling happened to pop up on the AP that I was fast enough to catch. smile.gif

I'm sitting on my first four eggs.

I've an idea for a lineage that is, well, unique, involving thought, research, and a love of mid-20th-century Americana... laugh.gif

1: Black hatchie female from the AP

2: Albino egg male from the cave

3: Stone egg male from the cave

4: Balloon egg male from the AP

But I didn't grab all of them at once, I was raising one at a time.

1st - Water from AP

2nd - Black hatchling from AP

3rd - Mint caveborn

4th - Guardian from AP

I didn't know what did descriptions mean, so I prefered to choose an egg visually. I liked Guardian very much - It looked highly uncommon comparing to one-colored eggs, such as green, pink or magi.

I also picked dino, and liked the egg badly. It lookes really cool. But then it hatched, and I considered it to be really ugly, as well as the adult dino. Hmm, particularly, I think they're ugly for today. The only cool thing about them is their eggs... cool.gif

In this order: Frill,Summer,Vine(from the AP...it turned out to be an alt and I didn't even know what that meant...I even thought about trading it because it didn't gender tongue.gif thanks god I didn't)and a purple.

I only had 1 for a long time cause I just wanted to see what this was all about. But my first four ended up being:

Purple dorsal

Magi

Frilled

Skywing