LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

So its almost a cardinal rule in DC for when you first join the site to snatch four eggs from the AP and wait for them to hatch. So what where your "First Four"?

Mine were:

Skywing, Guardian, Bright Pink, and Water...

A Regular Black, Purple, Balloon and Magi.

My first four were Magi, Vine, Water, and Red smile.gif

They all survived my cruel newbie treatment.

Green/Earth (Senica) , Black (Zanreo), Skywing (Taurino), Vine (Rumex). I picked up the two green eggs first, then the skywing because I liked the pretty swirls. Then the black. All of them came off the AP.

Rumex is my baby happy.gif And Senica is just an amazing breeder. Until recently she rarely used to give me eggs of her color. It was always the mate's color. A really nice trick when breeding with metallics.

Mine were a Magi (Chorizo), a White (Sir Whitey), a Skywing (Blue Skyfire) and a Water (Galiyana).

The only thing that happened because I was a stupid newbie was that I got my second dragon only when my first grew up. xd.png

i actually only snatched three.

Water, Purple, Whiptail

the water one was killed by the datamonster, but then TJ revived it, so i'm really happy since it was my first smile.gif

Edited by Wulf

White, Black, Magi, and Skywing. I still remember how excited I was, watching them hatch!

White, green, purple, mint(Which I actually abandoned in favor of a blue... I didn't like the adult mints)

My first four were a guardian, skywing, red, and a seasonal-winter.

The red and winter are mates.

Each one has it's on description too!

I had blue (water), guardian, magi and balloon. I thought they were never going to hatch! tongue.gif

my first 4 eggs died because of too many clicks, so I don't count them, but the first 4 to survive were:

Water

Whiptail

Frilled

Gray

Water, pebble, purple, and split.

They're all my favorites. <3

Magi Fatin, Red Adine, Vine Silvius, and Stone Arron Uisdean. All caveborn since at the time I joined the AP having eggs in it was a rare thing and they were grabbed near-instantly. I immediately had plot lines going for them in my head so it was good when descriptions came out later.

When I first joined Dragcave I only got two eggs. A bright pink and I'm not sure about the second egg. It was either a purple or a water egg. They both since they didn't get enough views/clicks.

My first successful four where a water, purple, black, and balloon egg. That was my second try so I am a bit proud. Took me a while to find out that there are DC fansites.

Edited by lanaura

purple pink mint and .... gray I think. All died because I was so noob I didn't know you were supposed post them on other sites. LOL!

A sunrise, guardian, split (turned out male), and a red.

I like this question. biggrin.gif It's funny to see that everyone just automatically does the same thing when they first join.

Skywing, Guardian, Black, Purple Dorsal but I caught on quickly and saw that you could snag hatchies too, so that same day I snagged a Black, a Sunset, and a Vine

My First Four Dragons

1. CB male Guardian

2. female Green (it's mate)

3. female Red

4. female Bright Pink