LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

White

Spring

Magi

Water

Never had any die on me, but then I'm the kinda person who likes to figure everything out before I start lol.

My first three were a Vine, a Magi, and a Mint. This was January 2008. The Magi and Mint died within a day due to excited friends clicking them like crazy. The Vine, Emerylf, is still very much alive and kicking.

After he became a hatchling successfully and I realized how butt ugly the Vine sprites were (this was in the time of the old sprites when adult Vine dragons looked like overgrown plants and that was it - Lythiaren's are much much prettier) I acquired a Water, a Magi, a Red, and a Bright Pink. The latter, Spiralka, has a pretty impressive list of descendants.

My sixth dragon was a caveborn Silver. I still have absolutely no idea how I got my hands on that one. Once I had seven dragons, I quit. I remember being very annoyed that the only females were Pinks, Purples, and some Silvers and everything else was always male. I returned again in March 2009.

I remember my first 2 one was a bred black and the other a fog both from the ap.

The 3rd was a Pebble and the 4th maybe a winter. But my first breeding of my black and fog gave me 2 blacks eggs I kept one and it hatched into an alt black. That was a really nice surprise biggrin.gif

Abandoned Guardian and Balloon, and caveborn Dorsal and Mint. :3 homigosh, mints are adorable.

Followed immediately (today, ha!) by an abandoned pink, a caveborn something with strange markings, and an abandoned seasonal.

This site is addictive. o_o

my first four eggs are i believe the baloon(it floats), daydream(it sits on a cloud), a summer seasonal, and a whiptail. and they now have their first crack in them yay me

My first ones are daydream, white, water and summer seasonal.

I don't remember my first eggs... they didn't make it... and that was almost a year ago, my memory isn't that good.

Common black-Drac Night-, Guard-Mystic Shield-, Skywing-Blue Thermals- and White-Dragon Frosts- = wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by The_Medium

Wow...which were my first four...

Skywing (caveborn)

Mint

Vine

Purple (caveborn)

I was lucky, my first here were two males and two females and they both bred successfully. I had no idea of the unwritten rule to grab your first four eggs from the AP. I actually had difficulty getting anything from the AP at the time, was kinda weird. huh.gif Took me a while to get any egg at all.

I have two pinks, a purple and an orange. Don't know what they're going to grow up to be cuz only one has hatched so far.

I grabbed a red, white, water and bright pink. My first four!! tongue.gif

Bright Pink, Storm, White, and Pebble... they're now at the top of my scroll. :] I've been trying to get another bright pink out of Merizka before they're completely phased out - she's the only one I've got.

When I first started I only grabbed 3. They were a vine, a mint, and a pink. (Ironically he was the only male I had for a long time!)

I only grabbed one the first time. I didn't know about the cave drops and I wasn't so sure about stealing eggs on the AP either. Man, was I a newb or what?

Anywho, my first was a vine egg that grew up to be named Kudzu Dracae. To this day, he's still my favorite. Probably because I nearly killed him due to lack of views. LOL smile.gif

After he grew up or hatched, I snatched more. A skywing was second.

I think the 3rd was a fog, but it died.

Interestingly enough, looking at the dates of my top 4 (I have them ordered in birth order), I seem to like getting eggs that were laid a day or two before my hatchling at the time grew up.

I think my first few were mint, purple and red.

xx

Edited by pooh bear

Oh geez, that's going a little bit back, isn't it?

A white, a purple, and did I get a chicken? They all died anyway... blink.gif

Eh . . . blink.gif

White, purple, water, and . . . . magi, I think?

I remembered that??? OMG. xd.png What's even freakier is I remember the code of my first egg, the white one. It was 'pygy'. tongue.gif

Edited by Sunvera

Eh . . . blink.gif

White, purple, water, and . . . . magi, I think?

I remembered that??? OMG. xd.png What's even freakier is I remember the code of my first egg, the white one. It was 'pygy'. tongue.gif

woah you actually remember the code? blink.gif

My first four were: gray, black, guardian, and white. They lived =) (I remember I was sooo happy when they hatched!!!

hmm, I'm fairly new ^^

But I got a summer, dorsal, sunset (hoping for a sunrise -pouts-), & I somehow managed to grab a green dino hatchling o.O