LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Skywing, Shield, Grey and Summer smile.gif

Still have all of them, and all but the Grey one (not my favorite) have at least one egg atm.

The Skywing even has it's own Lineage tongue.gif

(note: the shield and summer are still 2 of the 3 only females on my scroll, which kinda annoys me dry.gif )

I did not take four, but only two eggs the first time. They were a pebble and a pink and they're both happy and healthy adult dragons now. smile.gif

Water, purple, green and guardian, but had the guardian abandoned and got a gray.

I'm fairly new, so my firsts aren't going to be that impressive, like Golds and such.

Split Egg, Skywing Egg, Guardian Egg, and a Geode hatchling.

A winter, a purple, a white and an old pink, but they died all...

Then I took four old pinks, and two of them grew up *yay*

Edited by Lumissina_x

A winter, a purple, a white and an old pink, but they died all...

Then I took four old pinks, and two of them grew up *yay*

So sorry for the loss of your dragons.

When did you join?

guardian, balloon, magi, and red.

pretty easy to remember since i only started 2 weeks ago lol.

Green/pebble male, (Bravo Boy) mint female, (Minimal Artistry) magi female, (Mortal Divinity) and white female. (Feathery Hail)

My sweet little dumplings.

Hmm...

A white...

Skywing

Purple

**** now I have to go look. I can't remember the fourth...look for the one with a simple name...

Gray!

They were white, skywing, purple and gray!

And watch, somehow I'm wrong

White, Gray, Magi/Orange, and another white.

I didn't grab four eggs as soon as I joined the site.

I created an account, then went on the AP to see what kind of eggs there was. I caught a Guardian egg, because I liked the color. Really! And I didn't know where to post it, because I couldn't put it in my DeviantART journal and wasn't on any forums. So I ask a friend...

Then I visited the Cave Entrance, and saw three black eggs with a red "?" on them. Curious, I picked up one, and ended up with a Pebble egg.

These were my first pair ever, because I got lucky and had one male and one female!

After that, I picked up two more CB eggs because the mystery eggs were fascinating me. That's how I got my Magi and my Red dragons.

So even if I didn't grab four eggs from the AP the first time I logged in, my first four dragons were a Guardian, a Pebble, a Magi and a Red. They're still on my scroll, I never released them. tongue.gif

My first four were magi, whiptail, dorsal, and ochredrake. However, I didn't pick them all up the first day.

Ah, I have my first ones right now. I think they're pretty common.. don't really know what they are and.. I'm pretty sure they're going to be dying soon as they've not hatched yet. ^^'

My very first was a single Red back in January 2008. I dropped off the site shortly afterwards and came back on in June this year when I got my Guardian, Summer and Purple Dorsal. The red and my very first (alright only) female bred for me on their very first attempt.

My sister helped me start my first account and she picked out my first egg, which was a Pygmy. Then, I found an egg guide and was very careful about picking out my next three, which were a Daydream, a Split, and a White. I thought they were all very pretty.

Mine were Mint, (Bright) Pink, Paper, and Grey. The Grey was taken from the AP and was older, so it hatched before the others despite being the fourth egg I had.