LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

I had: Magi - jcln, from the AP; Mint - hR1o, from the cave; Autumn - eJGL, from AP; White - x21q, from cave.

I ended up abandoning the magi as a hatchling, to make room for CB autumns which were about to disappear. The other three all waited months for their planned mates.... In fact the white is still waiting for a mate, poor thing - my first CB gold was obliging enough to gender male, but then he refused her. rolleyes.gif

I have way too many dragons now, lol, but I still remember how much fun it was picking up those first few eggs! biggrin.gif

I had a lot of eggs at first, which I often had to abandon because I couldn't get enough views. A bright pink hatched but i had to freeze it, and it wasn't until Kitty helped me out that my first batch grew up to adulthood. Those are the only four I remember, anyway.

Dusk's Wing- Black

Tide's Tranquility- Water

Frills of Fortune- Frilled

Pearl's Elegance- White

First were Jadeala (earth), Roaelayal (stone), Laealayala (pink), and Elena Laea (purple.)

All four of my little babies survived....

Somehow...

I just joined so.. 2 seasonals xd.png then I grabbed a striped one and a sun one by accident.

Edited by Razka

wow a lot of you guys all joined semi-recently! Mine were, Magi, Red, White, Gold. wow, i had forgoten my gold was one of my first...

Black, Pink, Pink & Pink.

I thought they all gre up to be different from everyone elses - until I saw a scroll with 20 of each dragon on, and then I caught on to the pinks where going to be the same and abandoned them.

I'm pretty sure I only got three to start off with, but my first four in order were:

Daydream, Pink, Balloon, and Purple.

My first pink was a female.<33

edit; oh, and lol. I only grabbed three to start with because I didn't know there was a limit of four eggs/hatchies. I didn't want to have too many to deal with.

Just imagine my shock when I wanted more after they hatched. haha!

Edited by silverobsession

The first four I had, at least the first four on my scroll, are

split male, white, winter, magi

My first 4 Valencia Flame -magi Valencia Allegro- pink

Valencia Sapphire - skywing Valencia Jade - mint and they will always be on my scroll learnt a lot from them smile.gif

Well I've only been on this site two weeks, so I still know which four were my first lol I had a water, a mint, a pink and a daydream.

ohh man...mine?`well my very first was a pink (the old pink-i joined last summer) then I think i got a magi...*resorts dragons by date to check* ok, it was old pink, magi, plant and mint...around there though i had a red and gray that died ;n;. I had two grays die before I successfully had one that grew

I joined waaaay back right before the Fog. My first two were a pebble and a pink, both off the AP. I had to wait until after the Fog passed to get a black and a magi. biggrin.gif

Edited by BeautifulClockwork

Storm, Water, Paper, and Black.

They were the old sprites too, until the Fog.

I forget what my first 4 were, but the first four survivors were

Purple, Water, Non-alt Vine and white.

Well… my very first one was a Pebble that I grabbed from the AP, with a big hole already. I thought it was about to die, and nearly abandoned it again because of that, but it hatched instantly xd.png. She was E Saira I, now I released her.

After it hatched, I got: A pink (Sebeth), Purple (Wyrda), Vine (Seika), Black (Akuma). And all were females! I didn’t got a male until the third batch of eggs I grabbed.

My first were a skywing (Bright Skye), a black (Nitescales), a frill (Arisaema Araceae), and a water (mistylake)

*checks*

A water, a mint, a cloud, and a... black-with-green-glow.

And they HAVEN'T hatched, by the way. :<

And are all near hatching... ill. T_T

Edited by RubyPikachu

A seasonal winter,a skywng,a white and a purple one.