LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Water, Frill, Skywing, and Whiptail. I think.

My first dragons to grow up were the Dream and Black hatchlings I swiped off the AP after I realized you could have up to four of each.

Mine were my white, water, skywing and pink. I was lucky they survived, they had so little views!

I had a guardian, a pebble, a red and something else. A regular vine, I think.

On my first day I only grabbed two eggs. They were Guardian and Water. They are still special to me. smile.gif

Erk.

Well, it's a bit of an odd story because the first one, a red one, I thought was just for, like, decoration. I had no idea that it needed views.

Well, I came back later and saw that it had died. So, I grabbed a mint, an earth, a vine (green!), and a SPLIT.

The greens died, but I managed to just save the split with the help of fansites, and Drache and Drago are still around. =P

haha, Drache and Drago are the great (great?) grandbaby of my first split! :P

My first four were the following:

-Elric (female Mint)

-Strangler Vine (male Vine)

-Summit (female Stone)

-Lady Kathryn (female (duh) purple)

Edited by FullMetalCookies

haha, Drache and Drago are the great (great?) grandbaby of my first split! tongue.gif

My first four were the following:

-Elric (female Mint)

-Strangler Vine (male Vine)

-Summit (female Stone)

-Lady Kathryn (female (duh) purple)

Oh my god! ohmy.gif That's amazing!

Bright Pink (CB), Magi (CB), Storm (CB), and Split (AP).

Lol I remember seeing the "This egg is surrounded by fog." and thought it must look really cool so I got it. Then I was really mad because it didn't actually have fog around it, it was just gray.

I also haven't been able to get even one Split since. >.<

I believe the first day I picked up a water, storm, stone and mint, then decided I didn't like the mint the next day, abandoned it, and picked up a paper. It took me ages after that to get another paper.

Skywing, Vine, Pebble, Split happy.gif Someone said I was lucky to get a split.

Bright Pink(i released my first dragon, cause i don't like old pink dragons ), Vine, Black & Storm... wink.gif

I remember very well... my first ones were white dragon, snow dragon and red dragon. <3 *back to past*

Split (Kikia) (She was actually a hatchling but she was the first thing I caught when i joined xd.png)

Stone ( Hunt) (Again he was a hatchling but he was my second dragon)

Red (WarmFlow) (This time he was an egg)

Skywing (SkyFlow) (Also an egg)

Pebble, White... then the FOG happened... and then Water, Red.

Lyz.

My first four were.... Magi, Purple, Guardian, and Earth. I was so excited when I snatched my first orange (that's all I knew of it) egg; but even after all four of my firsts hatched, I haven't gotten any more of their breeds.

Heh, I was really fickle. I know the first two were a black and a magi, but I don't remember the others. xd.png I think it was a red and a white.

A regular black, a regular pink, a white, and a guardian. Katharma, Mismay Meme, Drow Bane, and Preparation.

I went nuts over keeping those guys alive. They were, and still are, my favorite dragons. x3

my absolute first egg was a dark green one.

Then a Spring, a Black and a white.

I wished so hard that my dark green egg would become an alt-vine... because I find the alt-vine sprite beautiful...

And so my very first egg was really an alt vine smile.gif

Her name is Krebs Cycle and I'm very proud of her smile.gif