LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Water, White, Red and Skywing.

White and pink, I think I got a skywing and a guardian as soon as these two hatched.

Water, Vine, Guardian, Fire. My silver was 'taken' just as the water and vine grew up.

I joined on January 15, 2008.

I remember my first 4 eggs died, but the first 4 which became adults are:

1-Pink Dragon (14 Jan 2008)

2-Rock Dragon (Jan 15 2008)

3-Gray Dragon (Feb 5 2008)

4-Water Dragon (Feb 20 2008), Red Dragon (20 2008), Mint (Feb 20 2008) (I don't remember which one is first from these 3, because I stole them from the cave at the same date).

Edited by 7asho0m

Guardian, pink, purple and mint. Right after that I got a blue dino and I was very proud of it smile.gif

My "First Four" are a Magi, a Mint, a White and a Storm. All four survived. Thanks to the helpful threads in this forum!

A White, Black, Skywing and I'm not sure about the fourth one... either Vine or Water.

Storm, mint, purple, and skywing. They were the first four to survive. There was one other before them, a mint, which died as an egg. RIP first minty...

Gray, earth, water, mint. I didn't pick them all up at once though, I got the grey one then when it wasn't dead by the next day I picked up the earth one and then the day after that I was like "eh, I'll just get as many as I can" and picked up the water and the mint.

I don't really remember, but it was the very common ones, but they died cuz I couldn't get enough views and I didn't know about those hatching sites til after they died.

same here...I still have that knot in my stomach...can't kill on purpose either.. rather freeze or give away an egg...chills...

I remember a red, water maybe a white but not sure...

Edited by dragonbear

1.black(Dark devila)

2.pink(Pink Nite)

3.red(Lovely Red FIre)

4.vine(Gleadr Luka)

them are the first 4 that lived...i had a purple and water but they died before i learned bout the hatching sites sad.gif

The first four that survived were Dark Green, Water, Magi, and Red, in that order.

I know the dark green was the very first one I ever picked up. I think I also picked up a Mint and a Magi with him, but then they both died - but then I figured out how this worked and all my others after that survived. That was in January 2008. Then I stopped in February 2008 and came back in March 2009.

Vine, Purple, Water, and Guardian. All of them grew to adulthood,but only the guardian is still on my scroll xd.png

Erk.

Well, it's a bit of an odd story because the first one, a red one, I thought was just for, like, decoration. I had no idea that it needed views.

Well, I came back later and saw that it had died. So, I grabbed a mint, an earth, a vine (green!), and a SPLIT.

The greens died, but I managed to just save the split with the help of fansites, and Drache and Drago are still around. =P

The first four I raised on my own were technically Lotecoria-purple, Calliss-mint, Cresenth-white, and Seyath-black. However, I found a male silver hatchling on the AP one day while the purple and mint were hatchlings and managed to snag him. He had about 3.33 days left if I recall correctly so I didn't do much work raising him. I named him Ostenthatch.

my first eggs died, but my first 4 hatched eggs were weather (Miyana), skywing (Blue Tobbes), two-headed (Hydra Saeva) and purple (Hercula)