LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Water, Skywing, Black, and Red.

All are grown up now biggrin.gif

the first eggs i got weren't my first sucessful adult dragons. first thing i grabbed a magi, water, and two winters. but they got down to like less than a day cuz i didn't know about the fansites, so i abandoned them. same day i got a regular black hatchling off the ap, along with a shield and winter egg. i found the fansite thread just in time, got the black hatchling into the er when she had like a day left. so i sort of had a first four, and i sort of had a first two and first hatchie.

Mine were Magi, White, Skywing and then Guardian.. I'm still very fond of those four dragons <3 have their breeds at the top of my scroll and everything :3

Spring, frill, purple dorsal, and whiptail.

Pebble, Stone, Water. and white.

this was a LOOOOONG time ago. Before the sprite replacement and different genders for things.

My first four Dragons were, as I said before, Water, Whiptail, Purple, and Skywing. And they are also my first Successful Adults.

I had a black, a pebble, a red and a magi.... and I'm also starting to feel 'old' seeing people list as their first ones dragons I remember being released.

In my case, this is really the first six eggs I got that survived to adulthood.

1st: my guardian

2nd: my split

3rd: my skywing

4th: my white, black, and magi (triple tie; they all hatched/matured on the same exact day, and I can't remember who hatched first)

all my first Dragons survived to Adulthood.

In fact, I've never had a dead hatchie.

Me, too smile.gif

My first was white (my most favorite), after that bright pink and puple, then skywing. All of them - females.

My first four eggs were white, red, purple, and bright pink. *hugs* I love them all!

White Al'Nair (hardly used, and refused Aquila)

Purple Cassiopeia

Pink Andromeda (both girls fairly picky)

and the only male; skywing Aquila who has finally settled in as consort to my white striped Leda - they've already produced two blue striped eggs!

Sidsel

Adolwulf (Grey)

Miranthos (Frill)

Shandrakor (Guardian)

Belasene (Skywing)

I think I'm lucky they didn't die as eggs. I found out about the fansites only after they gendered.

2 Water (I dropped one later)

A black one

Pink (normal)

and storm egg

all alive and well today happy.gif

I just had a peek at mine, because I did vaguely recall I picked up two, and went back for more not long after, but going by hatch dates, with them all hatching on Oct. 21 or 22nd, I must have somehow had 5 eggs at once.

Don't ask me how that worked - perhaps I just didn't now it was impossible without breeding.

Or maybe this was permissible back then?

Anyway, I had two Fogs, 2 Whites and a Pink, unless the dates got scrambled somehow in the server change or something.

You'd think I'd be able to remember last fall...

Mine were a balloon, 2 frilled, and a whiptail