LEGOeggo

What where your "First Four" eggs?

Vine, black from AP, Guardian and white.

Still got all four smile.gif

A red, purple dorsal, sun, and spring. So far the sun and spring haven't matured yet. You can tell I'm terribly new >_>

Oh, gee... I'm not sure I remember properly XD I think I had:

fire, water, vine, white

Black from the AP. I was sooo happy when some of my friends told me my first egg was an alt.

Skywing.

Spring Seasonal.

Mint.

All four of them had softshell at some point while growing up.

Edited by weaseldale

mine were a red, a green, a guardian, and a curled alt.

Yup, thats right, one of my first four was a curled alt, although at the time I had no idea what that meant. She is currently my best breeder producing alts and silvers.

Neuro

I didn't grab four when I started, only three: an earth, a vine, and a white. Then I changed my mind and abandoned the white, and my vine egg ended up dying. My earth hatched, but didn't make it much farther before it died. tongue.gif That was back before I knew about hatching fansites.

I guess you could say the fourth egg was the guardian egg I picked up next. It was the only one to survive. rolleyes.gif

So its almost a cardinal rule in DC for when you first join the site to snatch four eggs from the AP and wait for them to hatch. So what where your "First Four"?

Mine were:

Skywing, Guardian, Bright Pink, and Water...

lol. It's a cardinal rule? I didn't know that. When I first joined, I didn't even know that there was an abandoned cave - it was hardly ever there. In fact, I had trouble accessing the site at the time because half the time it kept going down. When I did access the site, there were no eggs dropping, and I think there were no eggs in the abandoned cave (or those eggs went quickly) because for a long time I did not find out about it.

Anyway, my first four dragons were all caveborn: Red, Paper, Fog, Vine

Can't remember all that well.. but one was a skywing and another was a pink that i abandoned cause i didnt like the ugly pink hatchlings at the time xd.png

My first two were a black and a magi (yeah... I didn't know you could get four at a time).

Once those hatched, my third and fourth were a stone and a storm.

Green, Black, Spilt and Mint (in that order)

And that was almost exactly a year ago (Jun 1 2008 first egg stolen)

DarSii, Wu, Jizara and Rhaegar---black, paper, purple and gray, respectively. March 07 of 2008.

Jaarnriel, black, then 10 days later Yemriel, mint, then 12 days later Tresna, pink, and Traneeil, water. I was partly just scared at first that I wouldn't be able to handle 4 eggs, and I think I also didn't know you could have more than one.

earth (female, Esmerelda Hollyleaf) vine (male, Narcissus Tanglevine) purple(female, Kendra Lynn Fountainheart) puddle (female, Cassy Freya Coralwood)

I only grabbed two, to start with. Magi and Guardian. Liaen and Silvakier, respectively.

They are the wise elders of my cave. ^^

Red, Stone, Split and Black.

Gray, dark green, dark green, green.

I couldn't see descriptions of my eggs.

My computer was so laggy.

I just clicked, and hoped for the best.