mandrakekeeper

Metal Maniacs

I would like to join. Got my first CB silver, who gendered male, and will grow up soon. I was thinking silver x vine, or silver x sunset. Could someone show me the lineage of one of theirs? I'd like to see what each looks like. I have a CB vine that is female, but all my sunsets are male.

Would anyone like this little egg?

Silver x Pink

I know someone here asked before, but I missed it entirely. Please PM me if you're interested since I don't have a lot of time in the forums. 83

Gone

Edited by Juujinx

I think that your scroll has been the best I have seen in my short time here,

I have not been lucky yet in picking up Metalics, but, expect that to come

slowly but surely.

I am interested in the Red and Gold breeding. After reading your first post, I

saw it as an option. How do I get started in this? Just keep an eye out for

the Gold's in the cave and breed them with reds. Is there a line already by

others that I should keep up with for names?

Thanks for any info.

janet

I think that your scroll has been the best I have seen in my short time here,

I have not been lucky yet in picking up Metalics, but, expect that to come

slowly but surely.

I am interested in the Red and Gold breeding. After reading your first post, I

saw it as an option. How do I get started in this? Just keep an eye out for

the Gold's in the cave and breed them with reds. Is there a line already by

others that I should keep up with for names?

Thanks for any info.

janet

i will add you to the red/gold line. people here offer eggs to each other to help each other build up their own particular metallic lines. cb golds are hard to find but if you do then, yes, you would use it with a cb red or a red with only red/gold in it's lineage. since golds, especially golds with specific lineages (only red/gold) are hard to find you may have to use a lot of reds with the correct lineage and throw in the correct kind of golds as you get them. did that make sense? keep an eye out in this thread for ppl offering eggs from their red/golds and the cave. some of us can try and breed you reds and golds from our dragons to help you out but like i already mentioned, golds are hard to come by these days. i hope this helped a little.

if you want me to try my red/golds for you, let me know. also, you can post here asking for eggs from those that can breed pure red/golds but please be willing to take whatever they breed which will more than likely be red eggs....

ok, thanks, I think I will do more getting to know this whole site before committing to

such an undertaking. But I hope to be back and to help contribute.

janet

I have a black x gold 2nd gen regular black hatchling free to a good home smile.gif

i wouldn't mind taking in the little tyke. it would just be a matter of being online at the same time and i'm hit and miss lately. if someone else wants it and ya'll get get together before we can, then give it to them. smile.gif

i wouldn't mind taking in the little tyke. it would just be a matter of being online at the same time and i'm hit and miss lately. if someone else wants it and ya'll get get together before we can, then give it to them. smile.gif

Oh sorry I offered it up in the giving tree and gifted it to someone cause it was locking me.... I'll have more like it in the future though if you want one smile.gif

Oh sorry I offered it up in the giving tree and gifted it to someone cause it was locking me.... I'll have more like it in the future though if you want one smile.gif

no worries. i'm glad you found it a home. smile.gif

I have this 4th gen black from even gen lineage to give. Also, I'm looking for black eggs with similar lineage biggrin.gif Edited by Ikki

Yeah, sorry guys, not had much luck at all with any purebred lines.

Gave 1 gold black x gold to a friend who promtly bred it with an inbred random dragon sad.gif

Lets hope thye start giving some nice ones smile.gif

Can I join the lineage with dragons of 2nd gen plus who have sibs of other Gold x something or Silver x something crosses?

I have a caveborn Gold x White pair who have produced well, but are a bit moody and I want to set up a Black x Silver line. Both these lines would have 2nd gen offshoots because of prior breeding. Is that okay or should I hunt for others?

Can I join the lineage with dragons of 2nd gen plus who have sibs of other Gold x something or Silver x something crosses?

I have a caveborn Gold x White pair who have produced well, but are a bit moody and I want to set up a Black x Silver line. Both these lines would have 2nd gen offshoots because of prior breeding. Is that okay or should I hunt for others?

yes, you can join any of the lineages that you are interested in as long as the lineage is pure (example: if you are wanting to join the redXgold lineage - the dragons you use should only have red and gold dragons in their lineages) also, not sure if this is what you are asking about but i have cb golds and silvers that i use with other cb common dragons so my cb gold may have white, black, red, purple, etc children. that doesn't matter, you are looking at a specific line so the purple child should only have gold and purple in it's lineage and should only be paired with a pure purple or a pure gold partner to keep the lines, well, pure. tongue.gif

if you have any other questions please ask. i see that you are looking at the whiteXgold and blackXsilver lineages. i can add you to these two lists. let me know if you want any other lists or if i have you in the wrong lists.

@ spyro76 : i haven't had much luck in getting the new dragons. i've only caught 2 so far. this is the only hellfire that i have: http://dragcave.net/view/4cUJ i can breed it to a cb silver but i don't know if it is the correct hellfire since yours is a different color. i know if can do a cb gold and cb red for you.

@AnnieGYG - no worries. i haven't had much luck either. all we can do is keep plucking away at it. smile.gif

@ Ikki - i don't think i have a even generation that fits that bill but there are some others that have gotten some good even gens that might. if you don't hear from someone or see a posting here from someone that fits the bill then possibly try PM'ing some of the ppl on the list and asking directly if they have any they can breed for you. good luck.

Thanks, mandrakekeeper. I would like the CB gold x CB red breeding. I'll breed the same for you if you'd like. My CB metals are permanently paired though, two of the few dragons I have that are.

I'll drop you a PM when I can take an egg. biggrin.gif

As for the silver, I'm trying to keep them the same genders. I will probably eventually drop back to genders not mattering, but I'm going to be stubborn now. tongue.gif I may go several months before giving in. lol.

Edit: Please add me to the front page as well, whenever you get the chance. I'll breed on request for red x gold... if you want to add silver x hellfire to the list add me to that as well please. I'll breed on request again, and I'm looking specifically for CB male silver x CB female hellfire. smile.gif Thanks.

Edited by spyro76

updated to here. let me know if i missed you or if you want to be added to a different list. good luck with your various lineages. smile.gif

Hi,

I thought I might as well sign up here, too. biggrin.gif

Breeding black/gold mainly but also quite some black/silver. Am interested in receiving eggs from black/gold lineages and am always happy to breed that and black/silver for others (could even breed white/gold since I have some DFs).

So yeah, as for being added to a list I'd love to be on the black/gold one myself. smile.gif

Edited by Janara

I keep trying to get unlocked to ask for an egg Mandrakekeeper, but I find myself suddenly bombarded with lineages... I may get around to it sooner or later.

If you want an egg from me feel free to ask. My CBs are permanently paired though. I can breed red (male) x gold (female), or silver (male) x hellfire (female). I can also do PB blacks if someone doesn't mind the lack of gold on one side.

Hey strangers! Thought I'd pull this up from page 10.

I missed a really special egg last night. A 3rd gen Black egg from cb Black and Silver daddy who is out of 2 Silvers. I almost cried!! xd.png

Out of curiosity, who was the purebred Silver daddy? I'm always looking for Rare x Rare lineaged dragons. smile.gif

ok.. i dont know how i should post this.. but i am looking for a 4th, or better, 5th gen black from pure gold x black even gen lineage.. that isnt related to my gold with the code 7bub. a 5th gen would like, solve all my problems, but a 4th gen would be awesome as well. Contact me.

I am also happy to breed for others, i have some nice lineages going on..

Hey strangers! Thought I'd pull this up from page 10.

I missed a really special egg last night. A 3rd gen Black egg from cb Black and Silver daddy who is out of 2 Silvers. I almost cried!!  xd.png

Out of curiosity, who was the purebred Silver daddy? I'm always looking for Rare x Rare lineaged dragons. smile.gif

I would be interested in knowing too if the owner doesn't mind. For a chance of an egg like that I'd give multiples. biggrin.gif

Have:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TYov (Not a metallic but maybe something for someone who's breeding black/gold?)

For free to someone who breeds black/metallic. Also have it up for trade though, so no clue how long it will be around. You can contact me by PM or check the IRC - I'm online there whenever I'm at the computer.

Gifted!

Will breed that pairing next week again. If you want a black egg from them, drop me a PM (golds are already promised away however, sorry).

Edited by Janara