walkman42

Süpėr School

"That is an option." Tegan mused. "Still, I think we should ask Mr. Abbadon. Maybe that is a faerie plant or something like that. It certainly doesn't belong in the normal fauna."

Moonshine's theories were possible and if one of them was true it would mean Mr. Abbadon wouldn't be able to help them.Yet it wasn't impossible they were from myths or legends either and they had nothing to loose by asking the teacher.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine snorted. "Abbadon. Why is it wherever I turn he's in my way?" She mutterd. Turning she gazed at Tegan for a moment and sighed. "I really need to get going. I've got places to be and such. If there's anything just send me a text."

"Very well. If you are in such a hurry, could you teleport me back to the school? I'll ask him myself."

Tegan tilted his head. "And you still haven't told me what upsets you so much. Maybe I could help. Remember I helped you with Violet too."

Monshine took his hand and teleported them back to the school. She stepped back and sighed. "That was violet, this is family buisness. Even Violet didn't know about this. I'l tell you as much as Abbadon forced out of me. My father is a Nuke super. HE once blew up hiroshima. Now he's calling me sayin he's changed."

"Hiroshima?" Tegan blinked, trying to absorb the news. "Didn't president t Harry S. Truman order that? Does your father work for the gouverment?"

What did she mean with, he has changed?, Tegan wondered. Was her father now working for some villain group and would attack the united states next?

While they spoke they had walked to Julius classroom. Tegan knocked.

Julius was just tidying up the classroom when someone knocked. He hopped like hell it wasn't another doe eyed fan girl. As much as he liked being admired, there were some times when he'd like some peace and quiet. With his back to the door he waved a hand and it sprang open.

"Come in" he called out over his shoulder as he peered at one of the essays left behind. Some of these kids had really terrible handwriting.

"Hiroshima?" Tegan blinked, trying to absorb the news. "Didn't president t Harry S. Truman order that? Does your father work for the gouverment?"

What did she mean with, he has changed?, Tegan wondered. Was her father now working for some villain group and would attack the united states next?

While they spoke they had walked to Julius classroom. Tegan knocked.

Moonshine stopped walking as they came to Julius's room. "Talk to me when you are done with him. Let me just say it was a conspiracy and his power is related to his emotions." She turned and teleported away. She appeared outside the Villan school. Nothing made her feel more at ease then a place where she didn't have to obey every single rule. She headed toward the caferteria, and puched the neared person she saw.

(Moonshine misses Villan school :3)

Edited by warewolves

((me too))

Someone punched him into the shoulder.

Cizzur almost punched back. Then he realized who had delivered the punch and swept her up to hug her.

"Moonshine!" he exclaimed delighted. "I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see a friendly face again.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine smirked and gazed at him for a moment. Then she attempted to grab him by the neck and pin him. "I'm itching for a fight. God I missed Villan school. Those goody two shoes don't know a fight if it punched them in the face. Now, fight Cizzur. Just be carefull not to break too many bones eh?" She grinned. Moonshine was almost demonic in her expression.

"No teleporting. At least not out of the room again.", Cizzur demanded. "Otherwise I'd have to break your neck before you could throw me from a cliff once more. I'd rather not do that, you being one of my few friends and all."

His face became extremly sad suddenly as he remembered Rex.

Moonshine paused as she saw his face grow sad. Then she sighed and stepped back. "Three, Two, One..." Suddenly her phone rang. She opened it and sighed. She pressed the button to ignore the call, and turned to face Cizzur. Taking a fighting stance she said "Enough talk about sad things. Lets fight untill the bell sounds.

With his back to the door he waved a hand and it sprang open.

"Come in" he called out over his shoulder as he peered at one of the essays left behind. Some of these kids had really terrible handwriting.

((Ahem. o3o))

(missed that one))

Moonshine teleported out on him before he could ask another question.

Before he could worry to much the door opened and Mr. Abbadon bid him to come in. He was still behind his desk, but such feats weren't that unusual at Hero School.

Teganremembered the teacher had asked him to call him by his first name. "Sorry to interrupt, Julius.", he said. "But I wondered if you could help. Claire and me were walking through the woods after the lesson was over and were attacked by a very strange flower. Now she is in coma and the doctor has no idea why she doesn't wake up."

---

Cizzur didn't wait for her to say a word more. His hug became a squeeze suddenly, pressing the air out of her lungs.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Not a fangirl then.

Julius looked up and turned around, his face contorted with suprise.

"A flower? Where in the woods? Where is Claire now?"

((five sentences, Ware tongue.gif. We don't need the mods looking in our direction. ))

"Not far. We had walked maybe fifteen minutes. It was white and somehow glowy. The blossom looked like a giant cross between rose and lily.

Claire is in the hospital now. Moonshine teleported us there."

Tegan suddenly realized that he didn't know which hospital. And Moonshine wasn't around to ask anymore.

---

Cizzur started laughing and had to drop Moonshine.

"What a mean trick." he said grinning. "But you'll get that back."

His eyes narrowed to slits as he watched her every move.

"Okay" said Julius walking towards Tegan. "We'll go and see Claire in a moment. First I want to take a look at that flower."

The two of them were suddenly in the woods, about what Julius guessed was about 10 to 15 minutes in.

"Can you guide me from here? I don't know what direction you took."

Moonshine grinned. "Oho, taunting me are you." She darted forward and punched him lightly. She grinned and ducked to try and trip him. "I think, I'll be moving back to Villan school. Hero school....I was never happy there."

(There 6...)

Cizzur jumped over the foot she had tried to trip him up with more by instinct then by design. He made a salto and landed on the table, aiming a kick in her direction.

"Just be careful. There are some people here who became pretty upset when you decided to change schools."

---

"Sure. We stayed on the path. But Moonshine made kindling out of it."

Tegan pointed at the heap of leaves that was to the right.

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine ducked and limboed under the table, half sliding, and kicked it to try and vault cizzur into the air. "Nag nag" She said, making talking mouths with her fingers. "If they come after me, they can jump off a cliff. Literally." She grinned. Jumping up she slid into a crouch and jumped at Cizzur.

Julius walked over to the pathetic pile of leaves and cut up vines that was all that was left of the white flower. He knealt down and picked up one of the leaves for scrutiny. After a few moments of turning it around in his hand he stood up again and let the leaf fall to the floor.

"Stay here" he told Tegan.

Walking to the edge of the hole the flower had tried to drag Claire into, he leapt in and vanished from sight.

((Jumping up she slid into a crouch and jumped at Cizzur. - How do I imagine that? Is she crouching or jumping? And how if Cizzur was on the table at that moment and she under it?))

Cizzur allowed Moonshine to lift him into the air and used the energy to make his next jump even higher. He landed softly, absorbing the impact with another roll and was on his feet again in an instant.

((To be continued as I get the information I need))

---

"I'll try to hold the horrible temptation at bay." Tegan said drily. As if it would have occured to him to jump after the teacher. There was a line between being heroic and acting stupid in Tegan's opinion. One should always weigh the risk against the personal gain.

Edited by Laura-Lana

(What I meant is she was laying down after kicking the table into the air, she jumps up, and then jumped up at the table, underneath it, where cizzur was standing)