walkman42

Süpėr School

"I think I heard Tegan ask her for a walk in the woods"

---

"Ouch" Tegan had tried to twist out of the way but the plant had managed to get the lighter away from him.

He wasn't strong enough to pull Clair out of his own and she wasn't reacting to his powers.

"Damn it Kitty-cat. I need your help."

Frustrated he let go of her and picked up the lighter. He worried the plant might use the chance to fully engulf her, but if he didn't get the lighter back quickly the plant would likely take it out of his reach entirely and then they'd be helpless.

Cadenza nodded.

"Lets go. The sooner we find her the better."

She turned towards the door and began to run towards it.

~~~

Without Tegan trying to pull Claire back the flower had a much easier time dragging her into the hole. As she neared the edge the plant's roots rose up and seized her where they could and began to gently lift her down.

((I think we better wait for Ware before we go any further.))

((true. WARE? In case you missed that Tegan SMS'ed Moonshine with a plea for help

Got to vanish now anyway.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

Moonshine flipped open her phone and glanced at the SMS. She teleported over and scoped the situation. She then teleported to the garden shead and grabbed a hedge trimmer. Teleporting back she walked over and grabbed Claire's foot and teleported her a few meters away. She started the hedge trimmer and walked toward the plant. She first stabbed the stalk holding upthe clib, then set to working on whatever attacked her, and then finaly the stalk.

The large white flower screamed as Moonshine began to hack it apart. It desperately tried to snatch the hedge trimmer away from her, but to no avail. While the flower and tendrils were dispatched via her relentless assault a lone root crept through the earth beneath their feet. It silently erupted out of the ground by the motionless Claire and stabbed her in the ankle. The wound was so tiny that it was undetectable by the human eye and the root quickly withered away as Moonshine tore it's main body apart.

Eventually the flower collapsed upon its self and fell into the hole it had tried to drag Claire into. It tumbled out of sight into the darkness, torn to shreds.

Moonshine turned off the garden too, and teleported it back. Teleporting back she gazed at them for a moment, noting their injuries. Then turning she quickly dialed a number. "If you will excuse me, I've got other things to do then save some lovesick boy and a girl." Her voice almost seemed monotone. She hid her emotions well. Not giving them another glance, she began walking away as she waited for the other end to answer.

Tegan ignited the lighter again and was fighting off a few tentacles when Moonshine appeared.

The girl stared at the scene for a moment, then she vanished, only to repear a few moments later with a hedge trimmer.

Moonshine's hair flowed around her like a shimmering curtain as she worked wordlessly, her eyes were gleaming like jewels.

Tegan almost forgot to jump back when she came near him with the hedge timmer, because he had been staring.

After she had finished reducing the plant to kindling, she turned around and said flatly

"If you will excuse me, I've got other things to do then save some lovesick boy and a girl."

Tegan blinked. He wasn't used to Moonshine taking that tone with him.

"Thank you." he said meekly. Then he remembered Claire and walked over to the girl to check on her.

---

"Are you going to come with us?" Moira asked Phil, but followed Cadenza before she could hear his reply

Even with the death of the plant Claire had not recovered from her trance. She lay on the damp forrest floor and remained motionless.

~~~

It didn't take long for Cadenza to reach the doors leading outside. She scanned the horizon for the woods that Moira had mentioned. She didn't know how fast the Freeze's worked, but maybe Moira's lie had bought them some time.

(Screw them, they can go eat bananas :3

Don't worry, she should be here in a mo. I have MSN contact with her right now. :3)

Moonshine paused and turned and gazed at Claire. Walking over she frowned. "Hmmmn. Can't drag Cure here, she'd kill me. Wishing teacher guy can get lost....." She paused and sighed. "First my father, now this." she said this in the barest of whispers as she stood up. Gazing at the girl, she turned to Tegan and said "Check for any puncture wounds. Probably on the arms or legs. That Plant might have been poisonous. Or she's just being Melodramatic." Suddenly her phone rang and she flipped it open and hissed into the reciever "If you call me again I swear I will rip open your throaght and pull out your heart and teleport it to the bottom of the sea!" She slammed the phone shut, fury evident on her face, before pocketing the phone and heaving a sigh. Gazing at them she turned and said "You realy do pick them, don't you Tegan. Every single girl that has fallen for you is either dead or missing." She sighed once more, and her monotone voice rang out, "I may as well see if this stupid school has a nurse. It has enough Psyciatric teacers." She took a step and teleported into the nursery and gazed around for the doctor, or nurse.

(Bleh, if you wanted to do something, say so.

Also, Moonshine is pissed. And I'm grinning. xd.png Alter ego.)

Edited by warewolves

"I can't find any puncture wounds.", Tegan reported. "And I don't think she is faking. I think we better call the ambulance."

He frowned when he heard Moonshine answer her phone. "To whom are you talking?"

Moonshine seemed too focused on the conversation to hear him.

When she had finished she gazed at them and said:

"You realy do pick them, don't you Tegan. Every single girl that has fallen for you is either dead or missing." She sighed once more, and her monotone voice rang out, "I may as well see if this stupid school has a nurse. It has enough Psyciatric teacers."

Tegan stared at her speechless. His last girlfriend had been Roxie and as far as he knew she was still well, had just changed schools.

Nor had anything happend to the others as far as he knew. How would Moonshine even know who he had been associated with?

"Claire isn't my girlfriend." he said, but of course Moonshine had already teleported out.

((I would say as long as it's not Cure that is fine. But remember Fortune said the puncture wound is too small to be visible so the doctor will likely be unable to tell what is wrong))

((It's not a medical thing, if you understand what I mean. Claire's mind has been affected. An ordinary doctor wouldn't be able to do anything.))

((Sorry, I should have explained that Moonshine could still fetch a doctor, they just wouldn't be able to help.

*goes and sits in the 'stupid corner'

I'm not doing well today D:))

"Thank you Moonshine."

He put his arms around her shoulders and gave her a light squeeze.

Tegan watched as the doctor tried to find out what was wrong with Claire. He looked more puzzled by the moment.

"She's not faking unconsciousness.", he reported, "But I simply can't find a reason for it. I recommend getting her into a hospital."

Moonshine sighed. "Fine." She grabbed their hands and the next moment they were at the local hospital. Moonshine walked back a few steps and sat down on a seat. "Hurry up and get her in. I'll wait here, for now."

A little shaky from not being used to being teleported the doctor took Claire and gently laid her on a nearby bed.

"I'll take her for an examination. You two can wait here if you like."

He gestured to a nearby nurse and the two of them wheeled Claire away.

Tegan let himself fall into a chair next to Moonshine.

"Have you ever seen a plant like that?" he asked shaken. "The strangest thing was it totally ignored me until I started using the lighter against it. Oh and by the way, what is upsetting you?"

Moonshine had been leaning against the wall. Her eyes were staring out the window with a blank look. She blinked and gazed at him for a moment, dazed, before she shook her head and answerd. "It could have been being controlled by a super, or some genetic experament. It doesn't really matter either way. What matters is it's having a strange effect on her, and she was the target......For some strange reason I think this has happened before" She mused silently. She completely ignored his question.