walkman42

Süpėr School

Moonshine stood up and sighed. "Well, I guess I do need to practice that." Taking a few steps back she turned and said "Could you do me a favor and tell me if you see me move, even a slight blip. I'm trying to refine my teleporting." She clsed her eyes and held her hands together. "One....Two...." She counted, completely absorbed in her task. Eventually she got up to 50 and lowerd he hands and said "So?"

((What is Moonshine trying to do?

I've always thought that elementals were spirits native to our own world, but faerys were creatures from another plane. It's up to you though xd.png))

"I don't know" repeated Cadenza looking up at the spider. "Maybe they are some good faerys? Like bacteria? There are good ones that help you and bad ones that make you sick. But how do you tell the difference?"

Deciding it might be best to ask Julius about it later Cadenza picked up her notebook and began to write.

A spider that turns gold when seen through a faery stone.

~~~

Claire gasped. Despite the unnerving back drop the glowing creatures looked incredibly beautiful. The two of them were surrounded on all sides and it was amazing to think that countless fay were there all the time, but unseen and unnoticed by the world.

Edited by Fortune86

(You know her split second teleports? She's trying to make them quicker, and make her able to do much more of them at a single time.)

((I like that definition. It puts Moira clearly in the non faerie category. Uh... Violet would be a faerie by that measure))

"Do we check my room next? It is in the cellar. I prefer living underground"

---

((where in the world is our ooc thread?))

Tegan had to admit the creatures on the meadow were fascinating. But, in his opion at least, less so than the girl in his arms. Her sweet scent filled into his nose mixing with that of the springflowers on the meadow. Her long, honey coloured hair, surrounded them like a cloak and they were all alone here on the meadow, heads laid toghether cheek on cheek like some lovebirds.

His power rose in him, reminding him that it would be easy to rise passion in her now. To make her forget anything but the moment.

But he couldn't manipulate the heart, only the fleeting emotions, just like drugs or strong drink could and he was pretty sure if he gave in to temptation he would loose her.

So he just held her, allowing her to marvel at the beauty of the world that had remained invisible to them until now and wondering if feeling the warmth of his skin and hearing the beat of his heart was doing the same things to her as feeling that from her did to him.

----

((I've not posted in Villain School cause I supposed you had something planned. Are you waiting for me to post there or should I wait a bit longer?))

((I longer have any characters there Laura, feel free to post smile.gif))

Only out of sheer boredom did Odette watch Moonshine.

"You flickered a couple of times."

~~~

Claire was completely lost in the amazing world of brilliant lights that danced around them. Eventually though her eye began to water and she had to pull away.

Taking out a handkercheif to dab her eye she smiled at Tegan.

"They're so pretty. But what are they?"

~~~

"Underground?"

Cadenza instantly thought of zombies and vampires, but quickly shook those ideas away. Moira was unusual, but she was her friend.

"Okay then. Lead the way."

Moonshine nodded once and sat down and closed her eyes. "Right.....Gotta keep going....But my limit is 50......" she was mumbling to herself now. Completely abosrbed in her task. "Hiroshima......The bombing....."

Tegan marveled at the simple delight he saw in Claires eyes. Could someone truly be as innocent as she looked?

He shrugged. "When I was small my mother used to read stories to me about tiny fairys living in flowers. Maybe that is what the green ones are. I have no ideas about those flower creatures, but it would be kind of strange if faerieland had no plants at all and if it has why shouldn't some of them find their way to us? But we probably should ask Mr. Abaddon if that is correct".

---

Moira lead them to her room and opened the door. It was a very neat room, but it had an amount of personality that someone familiar with Moira might be surprised by. The colour sheme was black and white, broken by a pink orchid on the desk next to her labtop. A gift from Tegan. On the other side was his other gift - a picture of her and Cizzur on the beach. Fittingly in a black and white frame.

On the bed (black sheets and white pillow) sat a big white plushie tiger with blue eyes that Cizzur had won for her.

The walls (white) held a shelf with Moira's schoolbooks as well as an enceclopedia and books about law and philosophy. There was no poster on the wall, but yet another foto that showed her with Tegan and Cizzur. They were in a garden. Moira was in the middle and the two boys had their arms around her shoulders. They were grinning, while Moira looked expressionless as usual. This one was a gift from Cizzur as evidenced by the fact that the black frame was decorated with metal spikes and little red stones that looked like blood drops. Of course there was no window, but an air conditioner.

---

Cizzur braced for attack, but nothing came. Eventually other villains appeared and marveled at the frozen turkeys.

Cizzur stopped watching for trouble. Hopefully one of his classmates would be captable to spot an army about to invade villain school, should one show up.

He knelt next to Rex and wished from the bottom of his heart he hadn't wasted his wish for himself. Though Rex probably wouldn't want to have kept living with his parents dead once more. He had been so happy...

Drops of water landed on Rex face mixing with the blood and the hulking teenager realized his tears had come back.

Edited by Laura-Lana

((I'm terrible to my characters, aren't I?))

Odette sighed as Moonshine started again and looked away. A couple of Minkymys had followed them across the lawn and were floating nearby. She extended a hand out to them and watched as they landed on her palm.

~~~

"Oh...I forgot bring something to write with."

In her eagerness to try and find some fay and see this flower meadow Claire had totally forgotten to bring some paper or a pen.

"Did you bring any Tegan?" she asked looking up at him.

~~~

Cadenza crossed the room to look at the photographs.

"How long have you known them?" she asked Moira from other her shoulder.

((Since it's Moira's room I'll let you decide what, if anything, is in there.))

Tegan fished a notebook out of his poket. There was a tiny ball pen attached. He gave it to her with a playful bow.

"Ask and you shall receive, my lady" he declaimed grinning.

---

"I was eight when I met Cizzur." Moira said. "He was 10, I think. It was during group therapy. Tegan and I were in the same class in our last school. But I don't think he ever thought about me never mind Cizzur until he was 12 or so."

Moira lifted the stone with the hole to her eyes and looked through the room. It seemed empty on the surface.

Moira suddenly stepped to the wall and reached into it. She pulled out a little gnome like creature, who had tunneled behind the wall.

"Faint Orange." She said. "That is not good, is it?"

She handed Cadenza the stone.

((Ahrg. And I have to leave again. But I promise I haven't forgotten Fell haven and Dr. Conels. I'll post soon.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

"You're a star Tegan."

Claire took the tiny notebook and pen and flipped to the first page. It took her a few moments to write down a description of the faeries, her hair falling across her face, but eventually she looked up again with a smile.

"Okay. Where do we go now?" she asked brushed her golden locks back behind her ear.

~~~

A while then thought Cadenza. The only people I've known that long are...

Her thoughts were cut off when Moira suddenly stepped over to wall and dragged something out. When Moira tossed the stone over Cadenza quickly raised it to her eye and looked at the squirming creature between her fingers.

"Well at least it is not red or purple..."

Cadenza drew closer and squinted at the tiny fay.

"It's got hold of something...but I can't tell what it is..."

Edited by Fortune86

(Hey fortune, do you remember what mr 'I've got a beeping watch' said to the teacher? God names are above me at the moment.

I honestly couldn't remember it if my life dpended on it. Maybe a vague message, but nothing else.)

((Kind of Ware. Something about a bomb being disarmed? I'll look it up properly when Julius gives the message.))

(No, but the way this is going we'll be waiting weeks before we finaly get rolling.

I'm tired, and weary of waiting.)

((I've PM'd Laura. If she doesn't reply or no longer expresses any interest then I guess we might as well drop.))

(xd.png Of course I do. I want this roleplay to survive more then anyone. I plan to make it into a novel on my deviantart. But it's not complete yet.

Now. Can this lesson end?)

((Hey guys. :3 Ware asked (ordered) me to rejoin Super School, so, here I am. x3

Username: WonderBubbles

Name: Stewart Jung

Dorm floor: -

Dorm #: -

Power(s): Stu can amplify already existing affection for himself in other people, but only if he knows of its existence. The stronger the will of the target of his power, the more difficult it is to increase the positive feelings within them.

Personality: Secretly dying for affection, Stu projects a confident and charming exterior, doing his very best to make all the friends he can during each day of his life. As an only child, he didn’t get much practise being social in his childhood years, but he made up for it in his early teenage years. Because of this, he doesn’t relate well to people his own age, and would honestly prefer to have a conversation with an adult than someone his own age.

Description: Stu

Teacher/Student: Student

Hero/Villain: Hero

Nickname: Phil(osopher)

'Chu think? :3))

*hugs Ware* Well done, roping her in again biggrin.gif. *hugs Bubbles* Welcome back! I've missed you!

As for your charrie. I'll happily give you green light, but you might want to consider giving him a second power. Tegan is an empath, remember and this sounds as if he has only a fraction of Tegan's power. Of course it's a bit more focused but still... I don't want you feel outclassed.))

"Your choice, kitty-cat. I picked the last location."

---

"Lets go to Mr. Abaddon and ask what it is." Moira suggested. "Maybe we'll find out what it is holding on the way too."

((Sorry for the very short post. I didn't know what to write.))

Edited by Laura-Lana

((*hugs Laura back* x3 I've missed you too. :3 Thanks~.

A second power, huh? I'll have to think about it. o-o))