walkman42

Süpėr School

((Julius: Not my fault everyone forgot about me T-T *goes and sulks in the corner*))

"Good idea."

Cadenza checked her watch and was surprised how quickly the time had flown.

"I think we better get back to class now anyway."

~~~

Claire looked around for inspiration on where to go next when she saw a line of girls heading back towards the school in the distance.

"Is it time to go back already?"

Moonshine (And the girl who had been her partner) were back right on the dot thanks to Moonshines teleporting power. She tok a seat and was musing silently to herself. She briefly flicked her eyes in the direction of the teacher before standing up and returning the stone. Besides, she could always 'aquire' one lated. She smiled, she might not be evil, but she was Moonshine after all.

Edited by warewolves

Odette tore herself away from Moonshine, her eyes flashing with displeasure.

"Please don't do that" she said sounding annoyed. "I hate teleportation. You should really ask people first."

Moonshine turned and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry." And she stepped forward and teleported the girl straight back to where they had been. "Here, if you hate it so much. Now it's like I never teleported you." And she turned and teleported back to her seat. She snorted once and furrowed her eyes. She was not in the mood for people like her.

Odette shuddered again when Moonshine once more grabbed hold of her and forcefully teleported her again. What an utter cow. She rubbed her arm where she had been grabbed hold of and walked back inside the school. Returning to her desk she walked past Moonshine without a word and returned to her seat.

Julius raised an eyebrow at the antics of the two girls but decided not to comment. Obviously the two of them were not friends.

Edited by Fortune86

((I tried to make this a bit quicker. If you want to write about Cadenza walking to the classroom on your own, I'll edit it out.))

Moira and Cadenza hurried back to the classroom. Moira ignored the crowd of girls who had returned tot he room and were staring at their teacher again. She walked right up to him and held out the creature.

"This was in the wall of my room. Does it belong there?"

---

"I think you are correct." He sighed. "A pity. I enjoyed hunting faeries with you a lot!"

((It's okay smile.gif))

Julius held his hand out and took the small gnome from Moira. It stopped struggling the moment it was in his grasp and looked up at him in fear.

"This is what they call a Magpie Gnome" he said reaching with his other hand to tug the object it was holding away. "So called because of their love of shiny things. Including previous jewels."

He showed the object to the two girls. It was a very tiny diamond piece, like one that would be set in a ring around a larger gemstone.

"Mostly harmless, but they have been known to bite."

~~~

"I've enjoyed it too."

Smiling Claire walked along with Tegan and joined the mass of girls making their way back to the classroom. They arrived just in time to here Julius' last few words.

"What bites?" she asked Tegan, being too short to see over the head of the girl in front.

"No idea." Tegan admitted. "I guess some kind of faerie but if so it would be very small. Moira is the one talking to him. She would know. We can ask her if you like"

"That expression it wears now would indicate fear in a human." Moira observed in the tone of one for whom emotions were as abstract as differential equations. "What does it mean for the gnome?"

"That it's afraid?" guessed Julius. "Fay aren't too different from humans in regards to emotions, although they can be a little more extreme with them."

He looked around at the steadily filling classroom and then up at the clock. It was getting late.

"Okay everyone, I guess this should be it for now. Leave your notes on your desks and I'll collect them later. Moonshine don't forget I need a word with you."

~~~

"I guess."

Claire had only just reached her seat when Julius told them they could leave. A few girls looked dissapointed. They must have been hoping for more time in the handsome teacher's company. Claire laid the notes she had written on her desk and looked over at Tegan.

"What now?"

Moonshine stood up. "I was wondering when this lesson would end." She walked over, her mind completely focused on what this must be about. She walked past Tegan and didn't even notice him. She was focused on what her father was doing here. And why he would never leave her alone for long.

For a split piece of a second Tegan's eyes narrowed when Moonshine walked past him without even looking at him. He didn't appricate being ignored.

The next moment his eyes looked as warm and friendly as before.

"You owe me a stroll through the woods, if I recall correctly." he said as they walked out of the classroom.

Moira looked at Cadenza who had their notes. She wanted to add a quick description of the gnome before leaving the classroom.

(( I already understand that. Tegan would likely too if he stopped being egocentric for a moment. If his receptive empathy were functioning properly he'd feel sorry for her, but it's fluctuating again and at the moment it's too weak.))

Cadenza caught Moira's gaze and handed the the notes. Since she was the one who found the odd looking Gnome, maybe she wanted to be the one to write about it.

~~~

"Okay" said Claire with a mild blush. "Let's go."

~~~

"Over here."

There were still a few students about and Julius wasn;t sure if it was such a good idea to be overheard. He walked towards the wall behind his desk but as he approached it a doorway opened up, leading into a room filled with dark blue skies and floating stars.

"Stewart?", Marius the nurse of Heroschool stopped the young man as he walked to dinner. "Could you take that to Mr. Abbadon?"

It was a letter that had been accidentally delivered to Marius, which had been adressed to Julius Abbadon.

((How is this? You can run into Moira and Cadenza in the classroom. They'll tell you he isn't available at the moment.))

---

Tegans eyes gleamed excitedly. It wasn't the outdoors excursion that beckoned him, but being alone with Claire for a while.

"Let's go to the kitchens first and take some provisions with us. I know one of the kitchen girls. I am sure she'll let us have some sandwhiches and the like."

"You seem to know a lot of girls" teased Claire.

((I'm so sorry D: I can't think of a single other thing to write D:))

Edited by Fortune86

((Don't worry. I've got to vanish to work now anyway. But I'll reply once I am back. Hopefully it will be inspiring biggrin.gif. Lubs ya!))

"Stewart?", Marius the nurse of Heroschool stopped the young man as he walked to dinner. "Could you take that to Mr. Abbadon?"

It was a letter that had been accidentally delivered to Marius, which had been adressed to Julius Abbadon.

((How is this? You can run into Moira and Cadenza in the classroom. They'll tell you he isn't available at the moment.))

((Thank you~ =D))

The young man glanced up and the voice of the nurse called his name. His dark fringe was flicked out of his eyes with a slight toss of his head as he accepted the letter.

"I'll get right on that, sir," he smiled, ignoring the grumble of his stomach.

Stu turned about, and, dodging people filing through the corridor, made his way to the classroom of Julius Abbadon. He reached it quickly enough, and couldn't find the teacher.

"Hey, 'scuse me ladies. Have you, by any chance, seen Mr Abbadon around? I've got something for him," Stu asked the two girls, giving his best smile.

Tegan's gaze turned wicked. "Interesting that you care, my lady."

He shrugged and looked boyish again a moment later. "She is just a friend, don't worry. It's rather strange but most of the time it's easier for me to befriend girls than other boys. Probably because if I tried any flirting to lighten the mood with another male things might get pretty complicated."

---

"He is talking to another student at the moment.", Moira informed him. "You'll have to wait." She gave him a searching look.

"I don't think I have met you yet. I am Moira Freeze."

"He is talking to another student at the moment.", Moira informed him. "You'll have to wait." She gave him a searching look.

"I don't think I have met you yet. I am Moira Freeze."

He directed his bright smile toward the girl who'd spoken; Moira, her name was.

"I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting you either, Moira. The name's Stu Jung, but you can call me Phil," Stewart grinned, winking toward the quiet one. "As can you."

His gaze flicked around the classroom, before landing back on the girls. "Talking to someone else, huh? Guess I'll have to be patient." He smiled, resting his weight on one hip as if getting comfortable.