Selina_Catz

The breeding oath

I take the oath and will breed responsibly, only when I want the babies myself or if someone wants an egg from some of my brood.

I, being a newbie, don't see the point in timing, but I follow the rest of what you've written! Please put me down as a supporter. smile.gif

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will if at all possible breed sometime between xx.15 and xx.45.

I will not participate in massbreeds

I support this oath smile.gif

And vow my own personal one:

I will allways use at least one dragon in my breeding process which either I want, or I know other people want in my breeding and only on rare occasions will the other dragon be a common.

I will not contribute to an existing wall

I will try not to breed when I can not keep the results of the breeding

Edited by LadyL

I take the oath.

I'm pretty new, only been here a month now, and what few dragons I've bred, have only produced one egg, that I've kept.

Id take the oath but I breed my red dorsals (when the AP is low mind you) and abandon them for people without to pick up, one or two went to people who had just started and didn't have that many dragons so.... smile.gif

I Really Support this, i would like to take the OATH!

(not be a supported, an oath taker)

Well this sounds like a good idea. I'm new here and trying to possibly become a successful breeder but there are some things I'm wondering about.

Why is this important and what exactly does it mean?

I'm a semi-responsible breeder. I do not breed most just for breeding sake. I'm slowly breeding my 2 silvers with everyone once to see who they can get another silver with. I'm doing the same with my one breedable gold. I try to bred my stripes with each other to get something somebody else might want. Vines I bred for myself, someday I'm going to get a 2nd alt. I do abandon the regular hatchling. Everything else I leave alone.

Edited by boredsilly

I support the oath. smile.gif

I was had one breeding so far, and abandoned it, and didn;t know that I would hate it as much as I did. sad.gif

I swear I will be a resposnsible breeder from here on forward, I have taken the oath.

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

Amen!

Eh. I cant really breed anyway.......... I can breed 2 pinks, a black and skywing, a stripe and a purple, and a horse dragon and a sunrise. I could also do horse dragon waterhorse..... I have 10 females and 7 males. ARGH.

I don't do this all the time but I wish to be added to the supporters list for this cause I believe in responsible breeding

I will not participate in massbreeds.

I am more than willing to follow this oath. It's a good one!

I support the oath.

I don't look at how late i'm breeding or is the ap is overflowing when i breed, but.

Because i never had more than two eggs i always have a dragontender present with his/her scroll to take the second egg. This way i don't keep the eggs in the ap for to long.

I don't breed for the breeding. I like to keep my lines pure.

My breedinggroup and i have always worked like this and we only abandon the eggs if if we either have a new tender for them or for one day events like halloween.

May I be added to the support list, please?