Selina_Catz

The breeding oath

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will if at all possible breed sometime between xx.15 and xx.45.

I will not participate in massbreeds

But I dont get why I should breed between xx.15 and xx.45.

I think I'm a supporter, as I do breed commons when trying to get my Trios to reproduce... unfortunately, I do abandon if they don't turn out unsure.gif

I follow pretty much every other rule, though! ^^

Please add me to the SUPPORTERS list. *signs name in HUGE sharpie, so as to make her name stand out*

I take the oath! I rarely breed. I just breed a vine egg to give someone. And if they do refuse, I have use of it as well.

hmmm... ok i had no idea about this. Better say i never thought that randomly breeding my dragons might be helping to the cave blocking. Lately, i've started lurking in the cave since most of the eggs i want are more likely to be cb than abandoned, and i really get frustrated when the cave is blocked for several hours.

I will not take the oath though. I'll gladly join the supporters list however.

I like breeding my dragons common or not, and i never keep the eggs unless i'm trying to get smth particular (bluna , Geode, alt ) and yes i'm usually breeding once they are ready to. not just for the sake of breeding but because i like seeing my dragons children in others ppl scrolls.

What i'll do is that i'll try breeding when the ap is not clogged much, and i'll keep away from the cave drop hour. if the cave is too clogged for quite some time i'll try breeding the ones that are not so common in the ap at the time, and wait to breed the rest a few hours later.

Since i'm fairly new to the forums , i haven't figured out what a clean lineage is so i can't guarantee that i can produce "preferred common eggs" .

On the mass breeding part , i've never participated in one only because i didn't have a clue it existed. I would like to participate if there is one for any rare ragons , or highly desired ones, only if and when i am here and i have the particular dragons needed .

As for the LiT comment of some ppl, no one never said u HAVE to give the egg/hatchie back. No one is forcing you to. The thread is just there to ask if someone is just willing to give back the egg, or for ppl that just want to make a good deed and return an egg, just to make someone happy. If i interrupted a trade idk if i 'd return the egg, but i would be happy if i was the recieving part of the trade and someone returned an egg i lost.

There are no rules , just guidelines to make things easier for all of us

As I still am rather new I'll support for now. After I've figured out the whole dragon thing then I'll most likely take the oath, but for now please put my name on the support list.

-Kiff

Hmmm... Well, I definitely support this, but I don't think I can take the oath, 'cause I'll never remember to only breed at certain times. rolleyes.gif But I do try not to breed any breeds that won't go pretty quickly.

I'll be a supporter. My breeding schedule for my rares makes it difficult to follow all of these rules 100% of the time... but I usually try to follow most of them anyway.

I can't say that I will take the oath, but I will support it.

Reasons-

1.I breed for me, and if you want one, you can have one, but not to freeze.

2.I breed on my schedule.

3.Sometimes I goof up and accidentally breed when my scroll is locked.

Sign my up as a supporter.

And me! biggrin.gif *takes oath*

Edited by dragonico

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I just want to point out as a member of Operation Wrecking Ball (link in my signature) the reason why certain breeds tend to block the AP is because there aren't enough of the and the game is trying to increase the percentage of that breed. So actually more are needed. The considerate thing if there is too much blocking (which I consider if the AP is blocked for a half an hour or more, not just for a few minutes) is to either breed and keep the blocking species, or take them from the AP and hatch them out. Simply trying to breed other species won't break down the wall.

I'm not sure I can take this oath, but I'll definitely be a supporter.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Lending my support to the responsible breeder oath, because I can't guarantee I won't break a rule every so often. xd.png

Looks like I'm in too. My Nebula Dragon finally matured and since it's kind of hard to get one. I've deided to breed him for people. I don't breed just to breed and I never would.