Selina_Catz

The breeding oath

*takes oath*

I solemnly swear:

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will if at all possible breed sometime between xx.15 and xx.45.

I will not participate in massbreeds

but can someone help be BECOME a responsible breeder? I haven't bred any dragons yet, but i would like too eventually. I only have one female, and two males atm. (hoping to get every breed available x3)

Any advice is welcome and i will do my best to learn! xd.png

Thank You! * I proudly take the oath * Edited by afa

"I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not breed when the AP is full and I can't keep the result of the breeding.

I will not contribute to an existing wall: I will breed those those commons that aren't so abundant at the moment.

I will not participate in massbreeds"

Somehow, I've still never had more than one egg per breeding. *Takes the oath*

Odd, I do this all the time, since loads of my unwanted eggies died... Yet still some aren't picked up...

i agree to the oath. and i rarely breed any of my eggs and offten take from the abandon page for eggs the only time i take from the main page is to get someting new when it comes out.

I'll take that oath. The only breeding I have ever done is to try and make a shallow water dragon and I have only bred three times so far.

I'd love to take the oath... but... I breed a bad lineaged gold for some newbies... So I think I can only support it atm.

I don't think I can take this pledge, but I think it's a great idea, so I'll support it. <.<

Hmm, i'll think about taking this oath: but it's better to have a mass breed than no breed. But it would be paradise to some if everyone abandoned theur rares. Fortunately, we have a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of people who are willingly taking commons from the cave, including mass breeds.

Though this would be a nice thing to help the AP get cleaner

I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not participate in massbreeds.

I'm deaf - so sometimes some things go over my head. Doesn't help to also have epilepsy and taking meds that make thinking pretty hard.

Ok, now I've established I'm not asking cos I'm stupid or something.

The first line (in GREEN) is exactly how I feel about breeding. But the rest... I don't understand - below = color corresponds to the question I have about that line (or two).

The lines in ORANGE = How do you know when said event is occurring?

The lines in PURPLE = Why between this time period?

The lines in RED = What are massbreeds and how do you know one is occurring?

I appreciate any answers that furthers my understanding of this oath. It seems what I want to do, but as always, one should understand completely WHAT one is oathing to! biggrin.gif

The lines in ORANGE = How do you know when said event is occurring?

The lines in PURPLE = Why between this time period?

The lines in RED = What are massbreeds and how do you know one is occurring?

I appreciate any answers that furthers my understanding of this oath.  It seems what I want to do, but as always, one should understand completely WHAT one is oathing to!  biggrin.gif

Orange: Just look at the AP. You'll figure it out. And some people always forget that their scroll is locked when they breed, hence it gets abandoned.

Purple: Cave Reset happens every hour on the hour(rares ahoy!), so if you breed xx:15 -xx:45 the reset will be less likely to be clogged by an AP block.

Red: Massbreeds are when the AP is dominated by one (or more) types of dragon. Therefore the OP is asking that we do not add to the accumulation.

-----------------------------

I will not participate in massbreeds.

When I first started, I would breed to whatever I could find. But now I am breeding for the result. I catch or breed for TGT, making my AP adds almost nonexistant.

I FaithSilverwolf will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not participate in massbreeds

I will breed what I want when I want. Because I don't really care if it goes to the AP.

Not supporting this, as it seems silly, and pointless. Don't force people to breed when YOU want/how YOU want just because YOU play the game that way. >->

I will breed what I want when I want. Because I don't really care if it goes to the AP.

Not supporting this, as it seems silly, and pointless. Don't force people to breed when YOU want/how YOU want just because YOU play the game that way. >->

Pretty sure there's no forcing when people choose to take the oath. Just saying.

"I will not breed for breeding's sake: I will breed because I want the result of that breeding or know that there are people who want it.

I will not participate in massbreeds"

I'd love to take the oath... but... I breed a bad lineaged gold for some newbies... So I think I can only support it atm.

You may not see this post, but I'm pretty sure there's nothing in there that says you can't do that if you take the pledge.

There are people who want the eggs, correct?

You teleport eggs to the newbies and don't breed it when you can't keep the egg for a minute?

Do you breed it to a common that doesn't clog the AP?

Do you breed between xx.15 and xx.45?

There isn't any massbreeds of golds/whatever common it is when you breed it?

I myself will not take the pledge, as I breed tinsels a lot and I'm not sure if people want the tinselfails. Also, I can't really keep track of the time... but I'll support it! <3

I will take this oath. I already breed along these lines, and I try to take the accumulating eggs from the AP when I can. smile.gif

I won't take the oath , but I am definitely a supporter. smile.gif

Edited by Red_Rose87