Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I'd love to help but my current eggs I just got a few hours ago are still hatching. I'll do it next week. Great plan, though! Maybe, as a suggestion can do matured hatchlings as well. I think then people will start grabbing them............ I could abandon my current eggs! biggrin.gif

How about adding Frills to your evil plan, there's been a lot of them in the AP lately.

I'm locked at present, but I do have on adult purple and loads of frills. I'll pick up a couple of pinks and purples as soon as I'm unlocked. If I remember that is.

I will definitly help this "evil" plot.

I just picked up a purple egg^^

Uff, finally managed to read most of the pages xP.

Personally, I think it's a great idea and though I can't pick up any eggs atm (sorry, 5 hatchies = scroll-lock T.T) I strongly support it biggrin.gif:D!

In the long run it just might be the solution to our AP and Cave problems smile.gif

This is a good idea! we could release them also

Edited by Ninetails

This seems like a good idea...

I've been raising these annoying and ugly commons for some time. (I HATE ANYTHING PINK AND GIRLY!) I might as well join a project and I like your terms the best. You don't have to keep the eggs and you said nothing about not breeding them. wink.gif Did you? Didn't read most of the thread. >:P

Wanted to join the Silver Egg thing bt they bore me. You can't release the eggs...

I attempted a banner smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=45321&st=0][IMG=http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss156/zalunaya/evil.jpg][/URL]

picked up 3 pinks from the AP in the last 2 days :-p

don't really like pinks but the influence thing is a handy tool :-p

Pink dragons aren't the problem. Frilled dragons are the problem.

Pinks, Frills, Purples and Mints are all "problem" breeds. The problem is that nobody wants them. I would think that with the pinks' new BSA they would be a lot less overpopulated. I'm going to be raising a TON of them for that influence. Have a frill now that's destined to be frozen as soon as it's little butt hatches.

Well, I'm down with the ebil plan. Kick rocks!!

It just depends on when you look at the AP wink.gif

Frilled dragons are also a problem though, I agree w/ the person who brought it up.

Sometimes they're not too bad, but at times they take up just as much AP space as the pinks.

Frills really do vary. Sometimes they take up almost the entire AP, sometimes there are only a couple....

Mint dragons aren't as big a problem recently, I've noticed.

Of course, now that I have said this, as soon as I check the AP I'll see tons of mint eggs xd.png

Pinks, Frills, Purples and Mints are all "problem" breeds. The problem is that nobody wants them. I would think that with the pinks' new BSA they would be a lot less overpopulated. I'm going to be raising a TON of them for that influence. Have a frill now that's destined to be frozen as soon as it's little butt hatches.

Well, I'm down with the ebil plan. Kick rocks!!

The problem with influence is if you have 8 of each gender your set up for life more or less.

I don't know a lot of scrolls that honestly have 8 of each gender, though. Most people don't want 16 pink dragons, I guess.

I like your idea of the not-so-evil evil plan. Its a win-win situation; the dragons get homes, you get more types of eggs. smile.gif I will help as soon as my 4 hatchlings grow up.

I'm slow off the mark on this, but I'm in!

Hey, that's how I got my Dorkface - grabbing a pink I was gonna release as a hatchling. Of course, once I saw that it was a Dorkface, I kept it! biggrin.gif

Edit: Oh. Mah. Gawd. I can't believe it. The egg I just snagged for this...is another Dorkface!! laugh.gif I guess this one is staying on my scroll, too! I really got it for the code: sik1. Hehehe.

Edited by allyra

You know what? Since I'm sick and tired of seeing bred-and-booted common eggs from my scroll not just neglected but downright killed as eggs, I've decided to adopt this system to help them survive, since people rarely kill hatchlings on purpose. And now I've decided to get in on the spirit and foster commons, to be released into the AP as hatchlings. 'Tis the season! biggrin.gif

Actually, this doesn't seem so evil. It's actually pretty nice. I'm willing to support it. smile.gif