Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

/me huggles the lil Pink she snatched off the Cave that no one wanted. I'll take care of you, little one! <3

Isn't it kind of ironic that the Bright Pinks were unwanted in their time and yet now that they're DISCONTINUED they're like rare trophies that some would kill for since they've no way of getting them anymore?

Oh it's a funny way the world goes around wink.gif

I'm gonna get as many different dragons as I can. Coz' you never know which one will be discontinued next. Like maybe the Seasonal Dragon (not knowledge, just an assumption for an ironic situation). Imagine that went. Right now the AP is bursting with them. Especially recently. Rarely have I gone there and NOT seen a Seasonal option. "No one wants them." And hey-yo should they be discontinued, wanna bet that they'd become worth gold then? I'm just saying.

Irony *shrug*

Edited by Dragonsphinx

Low-time eggs go fast too, so if you have to dump an egg to make room that will work too.

But hatchlings go faster. I really like abandoning a mint and seeing someone snap it up an instant later. It makes me feel all warm inside smile.gif

ETA a day later:

I caught a seasonal with the intention of hatching it out for the Evil Project, but it turned out to be a even gen with an awesome lineage!

Edited by platedlizard

I want to help out too!!!!!! im planning on trying to get two of every dragon(one male, one femail), wow, now i have a lot.....

ninja.gifninja.gifxd.png

im usually searching the abandoned page for rare dragons, so i'll probably start taking half common, half rare from searching the abandond page, then once the common eggs hatch, release them into the abandoned page. but ill keep them untill they heve thier wings, so i kno thier gender. as i said at the top, im looking for one male, and one femail of each type of dragon. I currently can adopt eggs xd.png (i think)

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^^evil laugh^^

the evil plan rockz!!!

(Havent updated in a while.... lol)

(Have the banner in my siggy!!! yay!)

Edited by SupernovaDragon

Sweetness! Just managed my first common egg hatch & abandon salvation action! xd.png

I grabbed a daydream egg which had less than 2 days left (best ones, hate waiting the 3 days for the time limit to elapse >__<) Got it hatched in about 5 minutes and dropped it right away. Bet little fluffy has a good home now ^__^ Yay.

Turns out I've been helping without knowing it xd.png I will continue!

MUAHAHAHHAHA!!! laugh.gif

I've been doing this for ages and I completely forgot that there was a project name for it. =I

This is delightfully evil. I must join in once I'm unlocked. And not just because there is maniacal laughter. But is is a delightful bonus.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

i cant belive someone would think of this, but i cant belive no one else thought of this.....

>:) >:3 >:D ill join! mwahahahahahhahahahahahahaahahaahaahhahahaha!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

2. No smashing eggs!

what if its a failed earthquake?

Edited by itsme!

This is a GREAT plan! I'll join after my scroll is unlocked!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

i will so join in! cool! also, i got a dragon that just hatched, picked up a new egg, and i have another one thats about to hatch! ill join in soo as there! look at my hatching,(in my siggy!!!) and tell me if i should freeze it or not? anyways! what is the ap?? is that like, the cave, where you get dragon eggs?? also! support my eggs today! veiw click! give them an awesome life they deserve!! also, like, how do hatchlings grow? do they need veiws too?? thanks again!!!

THIS IDEA IS BEAST.

NO ONE CAN RESIST CUTE HATCHIES.

I'm unlocked so i'll be happy to help ^-^

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA -Evil laugh-

PS: I might keep a few for myself. -Waryness-

I was playing catch and release all night last night. Couldn't let myself stay locked up, so I was only catching low time eggs and hatching them before setting them free. It seemed to be working really well too. I didn't get many done and I am locked now so I don't think I'll be able to keep trying tonight, but as soon as I get unlocked the game will start again.

what is the ap?? is that like, the cave, where you get dragon eggs??

Well, the AP is the Abandoned Page , you get abandoned eggs and hatchies from there.

Wait a second, so we agree to abduct unwanted eggs, use them for our own purposes, and abandon them when they're too old to amuse? How unscrupulous! I'm in!

EDITED TO ADD: Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha Ha!

Edited by Unscrupulous Dragon Trainer