Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

Mwahaha...

Wait, if I join this, I'll have to abandon Pinks and Purples, and I actually like those eggs.

:X

Oh heck, I'll join anyways.

I like this idea. Problem is, I have no self-control and will wind up keeping everything... oh, what the heck.

Soon as I'm unlocked again, I'll start hatching commons.

Love your evil plan! Just picked up two pebbles, lots of them tonight! I'll probably end up keeping them though! Love all these dragons!

Forgot the laugh..........muhahaha

Edited by G2kr

Excellent, excellent....muwahahaha~!

I've been picking up pinks and frills lately myself. Though I have to admit that I kept two frills that were caveborn~ happy.gif

Which ones are at the top of the endangered list? Have been catching lots of blacks, incubating and releasing along with purples an pink and mint.

Also I do not have an evil laugh... Sorry.

All I have is a maniacal cackle. But I shall laugh as I post this all the same.

I'll join this! I caught an ER egg yesterday, and I was planning on trying for a Neglected, but I think I'll hatch and release it. MUWAHAHAH!!! >:3

EDIT: xd.png Nevermind about the ER egg, its code is 1cat (caps messed) X3 I'll catch something else soon as I'm unlocked. smile.gif

Edited by Gemini8910

Muahaha... I just released four grey hatchlings whose eggs had been clogging the AP... seems people like grey hatchlings.

Also raised not one, but four Pebbles. All CB, and all found in the AP... go figure.

Myes, I would love to participate in this evil plan! I've never participated in any evil plans before! I think that I will choose to try and raise as many greys as possible to minion-er*cough* hatchlings! (once I'm not as scroll-locked, that is) The hardest part will probably be not being able to keep the little guys, though. They're awfully cute...

I would also like to join the evil plan! I've been working on an evil chortle for several years now that could use some time in the field. *pats fat white cat on lap*

Yes... I believe this shall go most... Brilliantly... Mwah har har hack! *coughs*

~Feathers

I'd like to join in the evil plan. I just have to not love the little things.

Mwuhahahahahaha! 'cough'

I'll join your Evil Plan when I have less eggs I want to keep.

Oh, musn't forget the evil laugh : MWA-HA-HA-ha *cough*

I want to join *scary laughter* I would love to raise some baby's. Count me in muhahahahahahahha

I will join. tongue.gifMUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ooo topage xd.png

Edited by evangeline5432

Oooooh... Me likey=D Will probably freeze some hatchies too, for my hatchie collection:P

BWAHAHAHA