shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

My dragons managed to start a blog. blink.gif I hope it alts!

Hey! The two grandparents are mine ^.^ Woo!!

Palindrome number four~ (Technically three because one is a mirrored code and not a palindrome, but close enough.) Assuming none of them refuse again, I can breed a 3rd Gen pure palindrome line now. :D

edited to lineage link - ruby

Edit: Whoops! Sorry about that, Rubyshoes! D:

Edited by 11th

The GoN I recently summoned (won't link it for safety purposes) has "plTZ" in its code, which reminds me of "pits" laugh.gif The "I" is actually a lowercase "L", though.

If anyone finds this code amusing (fogged for safety), I'd be more than willing to trade it for something nice. I do need a CB Stripe at the moment, but it's not that high of a priority.

I recently ended up with an Avatar coded YOWFI, which sounds pretty cute. A couple of my new releases are interesting, too: boWNd, which opens itself up to different interpretations, and UkYR5. Year 5 of the UK?

A Cassare Dragon egg I just picked up has a rather amusing code that I really like. smile.gif Too bad I won't be able to name it after its code since the name has apparently been already taken... And it would fit perfectly, too.

LOL, this egg seems to have eaten like five times:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ATEx5

I think it would be more suitable for a Harvest Dragon rather than an Olive Dragon, though. laugh.gif

Still, at least dragon's species name some sort of edible item. Olives are delicious.

I probably could eat five servings of those things in a couple of minutes if I really wanted to. rolleyes.gif

ᴹᵒʳᵉ ᶫᶦᵏᵉ ᶦᶠ ᴵ ʷᵃˢᶰ'ᵗ ˢᵒ ᵖᵃʳᵃᶰᵒᶦᵈ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ᵍᵉᵗᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᶠᵃᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ʷʰᵃᵗᵉᵛᵉʳ⋅