shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I have w0VON (German "wovon" = "whereof") and wOHer (German "woher" = "from where").

Their first egg was just (intentionally) auto-abandoned because I couldn't wait to breed them, and I'm happy they didn't refuse. biggrin.gif

And two other recent code additions to my scroll have produced super cheap cows. Of course I have to buy as many as possible.

Just found a blusang in the AP with the code "aqUin", which seemed super-appropriate. laugh.gif Tragically, it turned out to be messy as heck, so I tossed it back, but still... that was one perfect code!

This egg is gay... something. I'll think of something for SB to stand for. Sometime.

This egg is gay... something. I'll think of something for SB to stand for. Sometime.
Gay Spring Break? er or um, Sweater Boy? Gay Sweater Boy ahh idek. Just, that is an awesome egg :)

Not only does the mom have a great code, but my Tri-Horn here just wants to try it. If only that 1 was a I...

I got a crying egg! I just picked it up for the code, but it turned out to be a tan happy.gif Don't need another one though...

I also got an icy code although it's on a green opal, not an ice... :c