rainface

Hatchlings

((I'm going to throw Blanchia and Illuminis into action considering those two seem closely tied to the two fighting dragons))

Fenix heard the screech and looked around. "What was that?" He asked. He did not like the sound of it at all.

Zenith slept through it all.

Good Crusher heard the screech as well. "I wonder who was the victim this time." he muttered then looked at the others "I'm going to find out who, maybe if there alive we can help, Those who are with me where leaving right now." he said opening his wings "Who knows how he left his target." he muttered and took to the air.

He did not know that it was Scuta, no longer spit fire, but slowly turning to vamp had been attacked and now is being altered by the breed altering poisons in a vamps fangs. Though evils Crushers had not been used in years, there for if he had bitten anyone and let the poisons out..... anyone could be turned in that.

"Alright lets go," Kadaen said to Crusher. He got ready to fly.

Vadellia just walked over to the cave. She really did not care who got hurt as long as it was not her.

Tetra also got ready to fly, though she'll end up having a bad landing.

((Please note my intention (because I don't see how he could fully change skeletal shape and body type) is for his color to slowly fade over a long period of time. His turqoise marking will stay as is, but he'll be very pale where he's tan.))

Scuta hobbled through the forest. His arm hurt like crazy but at least it wasn't dislocated anymore. He had scabs and blood all over him, the same arm was shredded badly. But he knew he did heavy damage on their foe. Now that he knew he could, he felt more confident about the assault. He looked up, midnight.

((I was thinking on the same lines as well, though he is still growing so he could take some of the features. Like instead of more pronounced spit fire features they take a vamp look to them. Not pronounced but he is still growing too.))

Crusher nodded then took to the air and began to head towards the where he had heard the screech. there was what looked like the remains of a smoke trail faintly dissipating in the sky. "who ever fought him could breath or use fire." he muttered "I wonder where Scuta is." he said half to him self. "He never came back in the day."

Edited by little lost dragon

Tetra was following Crusher. She kept her space from Kadaen so it wouldn't brother Crusher. She knew that Kadaen would understand.

Kadaen wondered how long the evil crusher held back his fangs, and if it was very long he could turn an adult dragon into a vampire. He had done that once by acident, and he hoped that Evil Crusher didn't do that same mistake.

Fenix had followed Crusher and the others. "What are the chances that your other self was the source of the screech?" He asked.

Crusher almost snorted at that question but knew Fenix was new to here. "I'd say 99 to 100 chance it was my evil self. I know my own screech and that was my own screech. I can still make it." he said "but with how my evil self can leave targets to just bleed to death I want to get tot hem before they die so we can patch them up at least." he said "keep a eye on the ground for any one and the sky at times for maybe flyer's." he said.

Tetra shivered. The thought of the good one having that evil screech was just making her cold.

Kadaen listened to Crusher. "Looks like there is a lot of things that your other self needs to know," he said.

Crusher nodded "He has yet to learn emotions for one, well aside from anger and that stuff. Something is restricking the development of the other emotions. For me it took one to basicly risk there life and show they care before they finally became unlocked. Even at that I was not safe to be around. Old ways conflicting with the new developments, if we can get those to show in him he will be almost crippled in combat." he explained "but good luck proving to him he can trust you if he's older then me, that would mean he killed the last one." he said.

"Or I haven't showed up inside his time line," Kadaen said, considering all possiblities. "Did he reconize Tetra?"

"Yeah, he said that I was on his land when he first came to me. I guess I lived close by, but not in the same terratory," Tetra said.

Edited by polos1993

Fenix looked around on the ground. "What if his target is under the cover of trees and we can't see them?" He listened to the others converse. "One that knows no emotions... I can't believe that's possible."

"I can. It's commin in my kind," Kadaen said. He showed his Vampire teath at Fenix to really show that side of vampires. He sighed afterwords though. He hated scaring others.

Crusher sighed "He may have. As for him meeting up here, he knows a few of us already it seems. But we don't behave like he remembers us like." he said then took a turn down to under the tree's then back up "Who wants to be under the tree line with me?" he asked

"I will, more of a chance to met him," Kadaen said.

"Um I think I'll stay up here," Tetra said. She really did not want to land. That was her last favorite part of flying, and she had always land funny.

Crusher nodded then dipped down under the tree's still flying. His wings folding when needed as he avoided the tree trunks.

((*needs Chasilin to post before I can post with evil Crusher*))

Kadaen did the same as Crusher.

Tetra wondered why Kadaen and Crusher was so much a like, but she was glade they were getting along.

Fenix shrugged off the sight of Kadaen showing his fangs. He watched as him and Crusher went down under the trees. He kept an eye on the sky, not too sure how easy it would be to see something. "You know, maybe it is better that we stayed up here."

Edited by Fenix3533

"Yeah and you, Kadaen, and Crusher would laugh when I land," Tetra said. "So far I have yet to land proper so I kinda do tricks..."

"Can't land? Maybe you should practice a bit then. Don't worry, I can keep you from hitting stuff." Fenix told Tetra.

"Nice to know, but I never really hit anything other then the ground. One time I landed on my head and then somehow bounced then landed on my paws," Tetra said.

"So what way you want to go?" he asked.

Fenix chuckled. "Ever try running as you landed?" He asked. That's how he had to land until he gotten used to landing.

"Once, landed on my back though," Tetra said. "I have really bad luck when it comes to landing."