rainface

Hatchlings

Zenith turned and looked at Tetra. "We could." He moved his tail out of her reach. "But I don't want to do too much as they want to start early in the morning."

"Now until the sun is compleatly down?" Kadaen asked. He was ready to see what Crusher was able to do. He was also wondering how simmular they were.

"Alright. I guess we could watch Kadaen and Crusher if they do end up sparing now," Tetra said. She knew that Kadaen would not bite Crusher.

"Sure." He waited to see what the two were going to do.

Fenix just sat there and watched the group.

Username: Xx-SoRrY-xX

Name: Alice

Type/Breed: Silver

Power: Shape shifter - Cant control power, so changes at random times.

Fire - Do anything with fire.

Personality: hyper, cocky at times, epic, strong, brave.

Appearance: Flame red eyes, little wings. See Here

Age/Stage: Baby

History: Secret!

Extra: I'm Epic!

Crusher thought about it "Sure I guess." he said looking around. "Where would you like to start?" he asked looking at Kadaen again.

((Writers block sorry))

((Please put your form in the OOC SoRrY which can be found Here))

Edited by Fenix3533

Okay, sorry it took so long i was doing something... It wont let me tho...

Edited by Xx-SoRrY-xX

"Simple." Jink said. "They all know me. Scuta, the spitfire, especially. This won't be the first time I've tried to kill them. But the gods seem to be in favor of them, and they escape me each time. I can't walk into their home and fake as if I've changed. Scuta won't believe and would simply fight me until one of us succeeds. But you, they don't know you. No one has reason to not believe you. Do you understand?"

He noticed the white also had healing powers. censorkip.gif, they have two.

"Of course I do." He said as he stood up, shaking sweat off. "You can hold me in a fight, with practice you could hold a full adult with ease."

When he said 'full adult' he twitched his tail. He hated being stuck like this. Although, for essentially committing genocide, he supposed he deserved it. There were worse punishments.

Archer listened, the dragon was true but even so...Archer did not want any part in killing a dragon he didn't know. He sighed, somehow he'd decided to follow this Jink character around but now he had no idea what he had gotten himself in to."I'll not take part in killing them and joining them doesn't seem very interesting." he said with an expression of sheer unrestrained boredom. That was also true, these dragons held no interest for him, he'd seen some of them once before when they'd been combating another dragon but even then he'd passed them by. "Convince me and I'll help you." Came is words as he turned away from the group and began to take his leave. "I'm not interested in family squabbles and taking the lives those that are innocent to me and have done me no wrong. Playing family for a poor reason is also very unamusing."

-----------

Blanchia watched him with careful eyes, she enjoyed his praise and it quelled her her self-hatred easily enough, but her White genes were still very doubtful. She gave a sigh and stood up beside him. "So, are we done for today or will we do more training?.....Actual training." Blanchia smiled knowingly.

-----------

Illuminis gazed at Crusher, his progress was incredible. He could already dismiss all of his thoughts and become lost entirely in the sounds of the world. His only problem now was identifying them all in every direction while keeping the harmony in tact and without thinking.

"Here and now sounds good to you?" Kadaen asked. "Oh and no powers please."

Tetra wondered what Kadaen was thinking. She knew that Kadaen doesn't idlely pick his battle partners. She knew that if he had to choose between her and Vadellia for it, he would pick Vadellia because she was stronger.

Crusher nodded "Alright then." he said then went into a battle stance. Though his breed was at a disadvantage for physicle combat he knew he would have to use it when they faced Evil Crusher in case he became a target.

Stoneza backed up to give space for the spar. "No powers, Crusher's already at a disadvantage. I wonder how he will far though. This time his opponent has no bone platting." he said.

Evil Crusher continued to focus on the sounds. He continued to do so as Illuminis had not told him anything else so far. He listened and focused on the sounds. After what felt like years a sound would stand out almost. This happened a few time before he clued in that the sound was not from the same point. After yet another while he clued in it was a bird that was moving from tree to tree. Seemed that one had clued in that Illuminis was preventing him from doing anything. And the bird knew it.

((Bird knows it won't be killed by Evil Crusher lol))

Edited by little lost dragon

"I am wondering what is making Kadaen want to spar with Crusher. He does not pick his sparing parter idlely," Tetra said. She sat next to Stonza. She wondered what the heck was going into Kadaens mind.

Kadaen got into his battle stance, almost like Crushers besides his tail going back an forth. He was waiting on the young one to attack first.

Crusher looked at Kadaens position. With the difference of the tail they looked the same again. He narrowed his eye's his tail remaining at the ready for even a slight adjustment if needed. He began to advance slowly looking at Kadaens eye's and body movements. The longer this took the more chance he would see an opening. Though at this rate they would sit here all day in a stare down waiting for the other to make a move.

Kadaen smiled and then he used his tail to try to hit Crusher. He knew that a mage is week to attacks, but it was the fighting style that was more interesting to him then what Crusher was made off.

Crusher reared up and the tail passed in front of him then he pushed off with his hind legs in a jump attack at Kadaen. His wings remained folded as he did his attack. Front claws in a defensive position to counter a counter attack to his underside why his jaws came in a attack position.

Kadaen remembered doing that and he jumped out of Crushers way. It looked like Kadaen knew what Crusher was plaining. He tried to jump attack Crusher, but inside a different sytle. He had his claws out first, and to counter any counter attack, he would bite, but not to draw any blood.

Crusher saw Kadaen jump at him so he did another attack and suddenly rolled at Kadaen thus rolling under him his tail whipping up to whip Kadaen on the side while he used his front paws to yank Kadaens hind paws off course as he rolled.

He rolled in the air and then landed on his paws. "Good one," Kadaen said. "Only problem with that move was that. I remember doing that when I was younger." He smiled. He was having a fun time with this.

Tetra wondered something. Could Kadaen be Crusher grandfather. She knew that he was with the humans, so it was possible. She also knew that Kadaen refused to talk to anyone about what the humans made him do, which she bet was biting eggs. She knew that Kadaen is not the normal vampire.

Crusher looked at him "I got one hit on you and you non on me." he said "Its one thing to know your own moves. Its another to counter your own moves." he said "Something I had to learn my self." he said as he was back in the battle stance.

Stoneza watched them. "This is interesting. It starts off slow but that set of attacks and stuff was interesting to watch." he said half to him self.

"Well time to heat things up a bit huh?" Kadaen asked. He jumped over at Crusher, pitty much did the same as before, but he was expecting the whip move now.

Crusher was not about to repeat the same move and this time shot to the side and forward a little and went to bounce him self off Kadaen's side by jumping at him just before he landed and then push away ideally sending Kadaen to the side before he had time to regain his footing. If it all worked Kadaen would be on his side.

Kadaen was also expecting that. He moved quickly and he used his tail to tie Crusher's paws together as they hit his side. He might be going down, but he was taking Crusher with him. "Now you and I do those two moves at different timings," Kadaen said. "Battle styles, we're simmulare." He landed on his side, draging Crusher with him.

The tail wrap would have worked for all paws should he had focused on hitting one point. The tail wrap got his front paws though but he kept his hid leg footing. Twisting his front paws he grabbed the tail around them and had his claws poke the scales "Maybe so, your losing though." he said "Right now you may have my front paws but I can bite your tail bit off now as well as tear more with my claws." he said yanking his paws out. "For someone saying you know these attacks you currently have a sore side and now lots of tail damage. In a real fight your now badly damaged." he said going back into battle stance and waiting for Kadaen.

"In a real fight all I gotta do is bite and then game over," Kadaen said as he got up. "Looks like I gotta work at a different syle of fighting." He waited until Crusher made the attack this time. He had attacked first last time.

Tetra watched Kadaen and Crusher. "Dang they got a lot in commin," she said.

"They do. I wonder who would win if they used their powers." Zenith replied.

Fenix watched the two continue to fight.

Crusher smiled a little "All you need to do is bite maybe, but you have yet to get your jaws near me." he said "And our enemy.... you'd be lucky to not brake a fang on his armor." he said. He waited for Kadaen to make the first move still. If the vamp knew almost his every attack then defensive was his option.

Stoneza watched and nodded "Though, why is Kadaen taking hits if he knows Crusher's attacks?" he asked. "If he knew them would that not make it easier to counter?"