rainface

Hatchlings

"It would, but Kadaen doesn't think most of his fighting though. Kadaen has no powers on the battle field. He never had once shown that he could do anything really speachal," Tetra said to Stonza.

Kadaen waited for Crusher.

Crusher waited for Kadaen to make a move. He began to slowly advance again.

Stoneza nodded a bit "Though Crusher's breed is more of a power user in battle. Though I'm suprized Kadaen has yet to get a blow on him so far. Crusher all has to do now is keep Kadaen at bay and if it where a real fight, he would bleed out." he said "Even Vamps run on blood just less of it." he said.

"And Kadaen hasn't feed in a while. Can't you see him getting tired already? He'll need to feed soon." Tetra said, in a consered voice. She was worried for her uncle as they would put it as.

Kadaen was getting tired and he felt hungry, but he did not go into a blood lust. He looked like he might faint from not having enough blood, witch he had done a million times before. He knew Tetra had seen it at lest fifty times in her life.

Crusher paused in his advancing and waited "Judging by how you look and since I used to be a vamp my self your low on fuel." he said "In a real fight, I think I would have you passed out." he said "Up to you if you want to continue this spar but your clearly losing." he said. "Either you attack or the fights over, I don't need to attack you. All I need to do is wait you out." he said.

"Either way I'll be losing so I yeild to you," Kadaen said wisely. "If you will excuse me, I gotta go get a deer or something. Oh does anyone need anything while I go out hunting?"

"Something big that is not a deer would be good," Tetra said to Kadaen.

Crusher nodded "Deer are few around here. I do know of a few elk beside the forest west of here." he said standing up from his battle position. "Speaking of which, I'll join you on the hunt. I need to eat as well." he said heading off in that direction.

Stoneza looked at Tetra "Note to self, eat before fight." he said in a amused like manner.

Kadaen smiled. He and Crusher were a like in many ways, but it also gave him worrie. He followed Crusher.

"No kidding. Look at that both hungry at the same time. I hope Kadaen gets something soon, he is on his last legs with his blood," Tetra said. She was a natural worrie wort.

Stoneza nodded and looked at Vadellia "Well, lets find a spot and start." he said "Though.... I don't know how to make an attack with out it hurting anyone..... scales not what you'd call soft." he said.

Crusher looked around. After a bit he spotted some and crouched into a hunter stance. His orange plus elks eye sight met he blended into the yellowish grass unless they looked right at him.

Kadaen was in the shadows. His dark scales let him blead in. He waited for Crusher to heard an elf or to his way. He does not like to drain blood from an animal until they were dead. He liked to make them weak first, witch only took a second or two for him to do with his fangs.

"No problem for me," Vadellia said.

"Just as prideful as ever.. She doesn't like to be with hold a challage," Tetra said.

Crusher waited for one to get close then he cloaked and charged and decloaked right before he got to it to scare it stiff. Which worked. With in a moment the elk was in his jaws and dead. He went to the forest and waited for Kadaen. "Does someone need a infusion of blood?" he said allowed.

Stoneza nodded and walked to a spot then waited for Vadellia.

Edited by little lost dragon

Kadaen saw Crusher's powers. He had sinletly came to another elk and he bit the leg of it and instantly begain to drink the elks blood. It did try to get away from Kadaen, until a few seconds then it dropped to the ground, making the olther elk run away. He made sure to leave enough blood in the elk to remain alive. "Sounds good," Kadaen said as he walked over to Crusher, carring the alive elk. He placed his fangs inside the dead elk's leg and had sucked most of the blood out until there was only a little to keep the meat good. He let Crusher carry the dead elk. "a 3/4 elk and a 1/2 elk are just what the doctor ordered."

Crusher started to eat the dead elk. "So, from what I heard from the others as we fought, you had a reason for wanting to spar with me." he said then took another bite "I'm wondering what else your trying to find out." he said after finishing that mouthful.

"To more or less see if you could be my gandson that was a vampire, now a mage," Kadaen said. He was going between Crusher's way of talking and his old way of talking. That normally happens when he is around the young.

Vadellia walked over to Stonza then she got into her fighting stance. She looked like a loiness with how she was standing like.

"Since the others are starting, shall we?" Tetra asked Zenith.

Crusher looked at him "You seem pretty keen on seeing if I am." he said tilting his head to the side "Is there something you feel may..... I don't know help with another issue?" he asked "I'm just not used to anyone putting in so much effort to see who I am." he said.

Stoneza went into a battle stance as well. Over sized rock wings half open. "Alright, no powers for this spar." he said. He was unsure if he fired his breath attack, which was shooting rocks, could be toned down to not do normal damage.

"You keep your powers and I'll leave my acid spray out of it," Vadellia said. She waited for Stonza to attack. She knew she was quicker then the stone, but she wandered how strong he was.

"None may know who they really am, but others can see it," Kadaen said. He placed the still alive elk on his back. "Lets get to the camp. Tetra needs the elk insteed of deer inside her dite."

Crusher finished the elk though wondered what Kadaen met by that. He nodded to the returning part "So you don't really have a goal other then finding out if where related?" he asked

Stoneza was not sure if she met he keep his powers to him self or not. He nodded then opened his rock wings to max size then gave a hard flap throwing up a ton of dust. Then his tail came swinging at her with the sharp edge of a rock wing to catch her mid air if she jumped.

"Right," Kadaen said. He normally has more then one reason, but this one reason was like three or five reasons to him. He started to walk back.

Vadellia covered her eyes when the dust attack came. She quickly moved to the left, bearly making any sound at all. She had hoped the stone was not going to pull anything cheep like that.

Crusher nodded "Alrighty then." he said as they started back.

Stoneza came to a dead stop when he felt nothing make contact. He listened then heard the faint sound of something breathing near by. He waited for her to make her move now. As the dust settled he could see her better. His wings went back to half fold and his limbs became still. To her he now looked like a statue.

Kadaen walked back with the elk on his back. He'll use the elk as his blood food source. He was able to keep two or three of them at once, but now, since the moving, had one the elk. He didn't feel too bad for the elk.

Tetra looked over and saw Kadaen comming back with an elk on his back. She knew what that means. She sighed. "Kadaen place the animals you want inside a inclosed area. I think Vadellia can make a big ditch for the animals you are going to get for your blood," she said to Kadaen.

((It's still the one day right? I don't need to recap on any chars?

[sidenote:] Blanchia would be PEEEEESED at you vamps.))

{He can't have anything but blood. You can't really blame him}

((Indeed....Blanchia would thoroughly chew them out, however even she knows that others must eat by surviving on living beings. She only really gets upset when I life is taken unnecessarily. Also, uh, I'm waiting on you, Dusset))

{And Kadaen isn't killing the elk, just makes it not have enough blood to move and still alive...}

Vadellia saw the stone, and she knew it was Stonza because he was the only stone dragon, that she has met anyway. She ran up to him, and then she flew over then she tried to hit him hard with her tail.

Archer listened, the dragon was true but even so...Archer did not want any part in killing a dragon he didn't know. He sighed, somehow he'd decided to follow this Jink character around but now he had no idea what he had gotten himself in to."I'll not take part in killing them and joining them doesn't seem very interesting." he said with an expression of sheer unrestrained boredom. That was also true, these dragons held no interest for him, he'd seen some of them once before when they'd been combating another dragon but even then he'd passed them by. "Convince me and I'll help you." Came is words as he turned away from the group and began to take his leave. "I'm not interested in family squabbles and taking the lives those that are innocent to me and have done me no wrong. Playing family for a poor reason is also very unamusing."

-----------

Blanchia watched him with careful eyes, she enjoyed his praise and it quelled her her self-hatred easily enough, but her White genes were still very doubtful. She gave a sigh and stood up beside him. "So, are we done for today or will we do more training?.....Actual training." Blanchia smiled knowingly.

-----------

Illuminis gazed at Crusher, his progress was incredible. He could already dismiss all of his thoughts and become lost entirely in the sounds of the world. His only problem now was identifying them all in every direction while keeping the harmony in tact and without thinking.

((Heh heh... oooooh. Well I didn't see this before."))

"I think we could fit in some actual training." He said.

He backed up away fro her and stood so that they faced each other.

"Now throw a hit. And don't be fancy, don't follow it up. Just one strike. I'll block it. What I'll them do is replicate it to you. I want you to block as I did. Got it?"

"They acquire rare dragons on the occasion. If worldly matters are your goal then you could sell one into captivity when, if, the humans ever return to this forest. If not they have a large stash of well preserved meats." Jink tried to sell it. "If your not looking for worthless human goods, then, you can see them training. They're afraid of something. The two spitfires are teaching them combat, if we ambush them when they come upon whatever they're getting prepared for, then you could join in the battle. There's little else aiding me will offer you."

To be honest the only reason he hadn't joined them in this peaceful land is the Honor Kill that he had placed.

Blanchia got up as well, she was too tired to do anything 'fancy' so she'd make do with blatant attacks. Taking in a breath she lowered her head and ran forward at a midium speed until she was in Scuta's face and then attempted to strike the side of his neck with the crown of her skull.

--------

Archer frowned, he didn't find any of that interesting. "Why're you after these dragons? For you to go so far, it's more than something like revenge."

(Sorry, lame post is lame. My roof started to leak so I had to type quickly and my fever is making me too lazy to fix it. -.-))