rainface

Hatchlings

{Yep}

"Other dragons have the morning and the day, we get the dust and the night. Mainly because of how the sun drains us," Kadaen said. "What is your thrist level?"

"Good to know." Callaina said not caring. "Alright everyone, combat stems from reaction. But you can't react if you can't balance right? Today is my personal favorite lesson, those logs in the ground? Well they'll be out focus again. I want you to pair up like yesterday and fight each other; but here's the twist. You must do so only on the logs. As well, you must not fly, at all, jumps only. You may move to any log, but you may not move off of them. If at any point you have difficulty tell me, there is a backup lesson."

She didn't think they would have issues. They were capable. It was just adding a new layer.

((Yo, can Scuta get answered?))

Crusher nodded then looked at those still with them. Stoneza, Tetra, Vadillia, Fenix and Zenith, and..... that was it. He decided to let the others team up first.

Stoneza approched Fenix "Want to be partners again? Though I don't know how well those logs will hold out if I jump on one." he explained.

Tetra walked up to Crusher. "Want to be my partner today?" she asked. She wanted to be partners with him, and she knew that Crusher would go easy on her, but she wont go easy on him. She wanted to keep him on his toes, even though she was a poor fighter, dispite her kind.

"Zenith me and you?" Vadellia asked, in a rude way but it was the only way she was able to ask a question due to her pride.

Purplewing flew around in the sky. He started making purple stars out of his wing and threw them all over the place. "Woo! hoo! this is fun!" he yelled loudly.

Tetra walked up to Crusher. "Want to be my partner today?" she asked. She wanted to be partners with him, and she knew that Crusher would go easy on her, but she wont go easy on him. She wanted to keep him on his toes, even though she was a poor fighter, dispite her kind.

"Zenith me and you?" Vadellia asked, in a rude way but it was the only way she was able to ask a question due to her pride.

Crusher looked at Tetra and nodded "Ok." he said getting back up "But I won't be giving you a easy win." he said to assure her he won't just stand by and let her win. "Lets start right away." he said before heading to a log but paused when he heard Stoneza talk about jumping on a log again. Would that be such a good idea to allow him on the logs?

Fenix looked at Stoneza then the logs. "Sure, though I don't want to go flying through the air because you jumped on the log I'm on." He joked.

Zenith looked at Vadellia. He did not really like that tone but be had no one else to pair up with. "Fine."

Tetra smiled and she jumped onto the logs. She was balanced very easily, even though it was her first time on the logs. She seemed to be just fine with balance. She even jumped around and even landed on her tail once and then back on her fours. She looked happy. She looked like she was happy and highly energized.

Vadellia looked over at the logs. "Looks like we will have to wait until they're done," she said. She was looking forword to Crusher giving Tetra's tail to her in battle.

"Nope, I want you all to go at the same time. There are eight logs, enough for one person on each. Gang-up however you care to, but remember your target is your partner. If your partner is eliminated, then help someone else. Fights aren't fair, so why should training be?"

Callaina smirked like Scuta for a minute. Teaching wasn't so bad. Just had to find what you loved.Then she had a thought.

"Stoneza you may use light gliding to stop yourself from destroying the logs."

"I'd say low. It's not irritating but it's not non-existent." Scuta replied

((HEHE. Training is fun.))

Edited by Dusset

Vadellia liked that idea. She jumped up onto a log. Unlike her sister, she was clumsy on the log. She looked like she could fall off at any time.

Tetra smiled. Want to gang up on Vadellia before we begain? Tetra sent to Crusher, and it actidently was sent to evil crusher as well. She didn't know that the two links were together.

Zenith jumped onto a log and tested his balance. It was not too bad so he waited for the rest to get on. Or could they attack right away? He was unsure, but he decided to wait.

Fenix jumped onto a log as well. His balance was excellent due to things he had to do with humans.

Stoneza nodded when he was allowed to glide a small amount to avoid smashing the logs by jumping.

Crusher looked seemed to pause in his thinking "Sure." he sent back. "Though Stoneza's weight may make him a hard opponent to budge." he sent to Tetra.

We will just have to fouse on the log under him to get him down, Tetra sent to good crusher. She smiled at her sister. She couldn't wait to start. Even though it was her first time on the logs, she seemed to be right at home with them.

Vadellia knew that she'll have to fouse on Zenith then attack the others. She knew it was like king or queen of the log type deal. Who ever stays on the longest wins.

Crusher looked at Tetra then her sister, they would need to face everyone eventually to remain on the logs to win. Stoneza had the advantege here, All he needed to do is stand on a log and it would sink a bit into the ground and his paws made indents to get a grip with. Stoneza looked like he was looking at everyone sizing them up.

Crusher wondered why Stoneza needed training, he was a mobile rock that you could barely mark up just due to what he's made up of.

Jax wandered aimlessly in the sky, slightly dazed as he watched the sea blur together as he flew by. He had nothing to do but hunt, but, he didn't want to make another clumsy attempt, so he simply flew in a straight line, hoping it would take him somewhere.

((I'm here! Sorry, went camping. I can't post with Scuta until Polos posts and I can with Callaina until they start.))

"I'd say low. It's not irritating but it's not non-existent." Scuta replied

{We're waiting on her to yell start or something}

"Good, now I don't have to worrie about getting you some pray, which will end up as the pray comming to you and all you have to do is bite it," Kadaen said. He yawned. "There is bearly anything you can do now, but if you insitest on staying awake in the morning, you can. Just please don't wake me up unless there is the evil one attacking us or you're thristy."

"Ready? Get situated... GO!!" She yelled.

Time to start, this'll be interesting to say the least. When she did it it was a larger group of spitfires on six placed rocks, many times she was landed on and used as a stepping stone. But these were not highly trained warriors. These were children at most.

Scuta nodded he wasn't big on his response though. There was little reason to sleep the day away. They could be doing things. Productive things. He decided that the cave lacked the size to have a mansion feel, and needed furnishings. He headed out and located some moss and vines. He returned and began creating mats.

((Yo, the next few posts will just be him furnishing unless he's directly interacted with or until I decide he's thirsty.))

Kadaen went back to sleep.

Tetra smiled and she jumped onto her sister. "Come on sis, time to say it," She teased her sister and then she quickly went to her spot.

Vadellia glared then she jumped, but turned out to he a big mistake as Tetra hit her on the head with her tail, and she was already out of the fighting. One down, many to go after for the others.

((Did I not specify that to be eliminated they must be knocked off? Or did I read something wrong?))

{You did, Vadellia was knocked off that is why I said she was eliminated}

Stoneza went into a crouch and began to move towards the one closest to him, which turned out to be Crusher. Crusher jumped onto Stoneza and ran down his back and jumped. His hind feet where hit of course but he landed on the log now behind Stoneza. Crusher looked at the others. He could see Stoneza's plan. From what he could tell, unless they moved there own logs, Stoneza could just chug around the course eventually knocking everyone off. No stopping a stone that wants to head somewhere. Crusher looked at Zenith and crouched.

Fenix laughed at Vadellia's quick elimination. He then crouched and leapt at Tetra hoping to push her off and claim her log.

Zenith saw Crusher crouch and face him. He prepared to pounce back, hoping his size would help him.

Tetra did the same thing she did with Vadellia. She had swang her tail to hit Fenix and she did put a lot of power to her swing. She was like playing baceball and the others were the balls.