superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((to your ok; I just thought I'd reply to it instead of keeping it like that...so we're waiting for jaymist to post or what?))

((ok))

Jaystreak went to find Icestar to help her with her den. She found her underneath the high tree and asked, "When do you want to work on your den?"

soon I want to give the warriors some time be for all the cats go for moss I have told all the cats this I thought we could help jadecloud spottedpaw is her first apprentice.

jadecloud was happy to be mentoring her sister. she got spottedpaw up and went to the center of camp with spottedpaw to start her training" today we will train with jaystreak and Icestar for battle in case of any attck on camp you will need to go help defind the nursery and the elders so we will start with a basie move called belly rake and a good move to use with this is play dead . this is how it go if a cat is attcking you . you just lay still and wait for the cat to pick you up then you use your hind claws and rake their belly ok."jadecloud finished

"ok jadecloud could you show my please so I can see it done."

yes spottedpaw I will.""

Jaystreak nodded and replied, "That sounds good to me. I'm not doing anything important and would love to help Jadecloud with her sister." With that, she went off to find Jadecloud and found her not too far away explaining to Spottedpaw how the belly rake worked. She walked up to them and sat down watching them.

ok jadecloud I think she is asleep on her paws . the for of us can go get moss from the dens now the warriors should be back soon and I want the nursery ready by then and the paws can come with use to get moss for the nursery and we can get moss for my den and spottedpaw and your nests jadecloud just let me get jaystreak .JAYSTREAK COME HERE PLEASE

((jeez kibbie breathe laugh.gif it's like you were rushing all that out in one paragraph mellow.gif))

Jaystreak heard her name be called by her leader and went to her by asking, "Yes?"

I want you to come with us to get moss if you want to the warriors will be back soon and will wand to paws

Jaystreak nodded and replied, "Alright I can do that." She headed towards the new camp entrance and waited there for Jadecloud, Icestar, and Spottedpaw.

lets see what we can find spottedpaw you stay behind jadecloud ok

ok icestar

Jaystreak padded out of the camp with the other three following and headed toward a clearing that she knew had a lot of moss growing underneath a tree. She found a patch of it and put a little in her mouth to carry back to the den with them when they went back.

((say cans i still join?))

((sure happy.gif; just post your character form and superguy will approve of it when the next time he's on...can't really say when that will be, though.))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Icestar was pleased with the moss the 4 of them carryed back to the clan

Jaystreak had followed Spottedpaw, Jadecloud, and Icestar back to the clan and put her moss in a pile near the freshkill pile. She was pleased at the amount of moss she had gotten and the other three as well.

Icestar called her clan to tell them that the clan was doing a good job at making this spot theirs

When Icestar was done talking, Jaystreak went up to her and asked, "Are we going to the gathering tonight or did we miss it?"

((pelt u r in a LOT of rps))

((anyways....))

(( Name: Darkclaw

User: brokenglass

Appearance: A black tom with ice blue eyes that change to different shades of blue depending if he's fierce or in pain: dark blue when he's in battle, and a sky blue when he's in too much pain for it to be ignored. When he's scared or frantic, they change to aqua. They change back to the original color when he's calm. He's a bit small for his age. However, he makes up with it in heart.

Bio: He was abandoned on Windclan territory when he was a kit, and he was found by a deputy who was on a hunting trip. The deputy who had found him welcomed him into the clan along with the leader. The deputy is dead, but he taught Darkclaw enough skills to be a vital asset in battles. Although not many believe in him, he has shown time and time again that he is a warrior that is to be respected. He can be quite caring when the situation calls for it however.

Clan: Windclan

Position: warrior

Password:starclan ))

Edited by brokenglass

((yeah I know but I can't help it; I'm in 12, I think but I like to rp so yeah happy.gif))

((is there any other clans)) yes we are going to the gather to night. we leave at moonrise and tell jadecloud and spottedpaw that they are coming tonight but no one else

((besides thunderclan, windclan, shadowclan, and waterclan?))

Jaystreak nodded and went off to find Jadecloud and Spottedpaw. When she found them she told them, "You two are coming to the Gathering with Icestar and I but no one else."

Edited by Dragonpelt