superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

Jaystreak saw Icestar come out of her den and go to the fresh kill pile. She got up from where she was lying and went over to her. After picking a squirrel for herself she said to her leader, "I'm going to hunt. Is that ok?" She laid down where she was and started to eat while she waited for her to answer.

Name:Spottedkit

Status; kit 6 moons

How you look: dark gray with oange spots and jade eyes

Clan: riverclan

Other: mother died giving brith she knows not who her mother is

jadestar' sister

password starclan

Jadestar when to the nusery to cheek on her siser spottedkit she would soon be an apretes to jadestar herself

(( edited

Name:Dustypelt

User: bunidragoon

Appearance: Dustypelt is a Tiffany cat that is gray-brown. His eyes are green and he has large claws

Bio:He was born in the windclan and He devotes himself to the clan. is kind, and sometimes a bit of a pushover.

Clan: Winclan

Position:deputy

Password:StarClan))

Edited by bunidragon

Jaymist padded out of her den. The sun shown down on her pelt warming it and rejuvinating her. She smiled and gave a slight purr. Jaymist padded around camp till she spotted Icestar. She went and got a mouse from the fresh-kill pile, and padded over to enjoy a nice meal with her leader.

Icestar surveyed the camp. It was a tempory site, and there wasn't enough space for the clan. They would have to find a more permanent site, and soon.

"Let all cats old enough to catch their prey gather by the oak for a Clan meeting." She yowled, leaping into the massive tree.

Jaystreak, feeling ignored, heard her leader's call and went to stand underneath the high rock. She waited for the medicine cat, the warriors, and queens not giving birth to kits to come.

After Jaymist had finished her meal she stood and padded over to the high-rock. She looked up at her leader and then went to take her place. As she waited she looked around. The camp was bare, but it was a sutible home for the time being.

"Today," She mewed. "We start our search for a camp. I will need volunteers for a search party that I will lead."

Edited by ExiledMagic

jadestar new it was time to find a real camp but she wanted to give everone time to rest and she was worred about here sister spottedkit

Jaystreak spoke up from where she was sitting and said, "I'll volunteer to go with you." She looked around to see if anyone else would go with them.

Icestar dipped her head. "Thank you, Jaystreak." She waited. "No more volunteers? Very well. Jaymist, you're in charge until our return."

She left from the oak. "Come on." She beckoned with her tail.

Jaystreak dipped her head in return and when Icestar leaped down from the oak and beckoned with her tail, she ran to catch up. While they were walking towards the entrance to the camp she asked, "Do you have an idea yet where to have our new one?"

She padded along besider her deputy. "I have no idea, truthfully. I know we should head for deeper into the woodland, hopefully somewhere near a stream. It'll have to be easy to defend, and big enough for the Clan. Plus, they'll have to be a good source of herbs and mosses."

She twitched her tail towards a braken clump. "Maybe that way." She waited for imput.

Jaystreak nodded and when she saw her leader's suggestion towards the bracken clump she said, "Ok. Maybe we can find something that you were describing over that way." As she walked that way she added, "The stream would be a good source of water and maybe I can get some fishing tips from RiverClan at the Gathering later tonight."

Icestar gave a contented purr. "Yes, but lets check the woodland prey source as well. It'll be easier on the apprentices. Besides," She laughed. "I dont enjoy getting my paws wet!"

Jaystreak smiled and replied, "Ok we'll check out that way as well. Maybe when the apprentices are older, we can have their mentors teach them to fish; that way, if we can't find squirrels or our normal prey we can try something new."

Edited by Dragonpelt

Jaystreak nodded as well and replied, "Ok." She walked in the direction of the bracken clump.

((no in the rp; the cats have a gathering every full moon to tell the other leaders of the other clans what's all going on with them and what not.))

(( I know that I was asking when there was one and when is superguy16 going to aperove spottedkit))

((oh sorry..on the 9th; no idea..he told me in a pm that he was going to check the rp every day so i didn't have to keep pming him to say who all posted their char forms. pm him and tell him that you posted a form that needs to be looked at and approved.))