superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((thunderclan i'm the deputy of the clan, jaystreak))

((sure; are you the leader of riverclan?))

Name: Ravenwing

User: Dragonpelt

Appearance: A black she-cat with ice blue eyes that change to different shades of blue depending if she's fierce or in pain: dark blue when she's in battle, and a sky blue when she's in too much pain for it to be ignored. They change back to her original color when she's calm. She's a bit small for her age.

Bio: She was found on ShadowClan territory by Tawnypelt and her mate when they were out on hunting patrol. They figured that she was abandoned and took her in. They raised her as their own and named her Ravenkit. Soon enough, she was made an apprentice and had the name of Ravenpaw. After she proved her hunting and battle skills under her mentor, a ShadowClan warrior, she earned the name Ravenwing. Her clanmates tease her about her size but she has proven time and time again to be a fearsome warrior in their battles with the other Clans.

Clan: ShadowClan

Position: deputy

Password: StarClan

((super, can my character of ravenwing be shadowclan's deputy?))

((ok really sorry guys hmm))

(( ok magic quit he was icestar correct...))

((ok does anyone want to take over icestar))

((please remember that you can only have charactors in 1 clan))

((ravenwing you do need a different name theres like an unspoken of rule that two people in the same clan cant have the same base name))

Edited by superguy16

((ok; kibbie asked me if i'd like to be riverclan's deputy, windsong..is that ok?))

((I asked him if it was ok to be windsong; now to wait for him to get back on.))

((i'm waiting for super to say that it's ok if i play windsong and before i have jaystreak do anything else, we need a new icestar))

((so i guess we're at a standstill for now until anything new happens))