superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

(( if you like wolves and warrior cats join wolf pack It is a warrior wolf rp))

jaystreak we will bring the clan her to day and end to day with spottedkit becoming spottedpaw

Jaystreak nodded and replied, "Ok that sounds good. Shall we go back and tell them that we found a new location for the Clan?" She now walked up to her with her tail wagging.

yes I am putting you in charge of making sure that spottedkit and the other kits and queens get her safely

Jaystreak nodded in acknowledgment and replied, "Ok." She turned in the direction that they had come and then stopped to wait for Icestar.

you run ahead and tell the clan to get ready to move I am right behind you. Can you tell jadecloud I need to talk to her please

Jaystreak nodded and then ran to the old location of the Clan. Once she got there she told everyone, "Icestar and I have found a new location for the Clan so please everyone follow me. Jadecloud, Icestar wishes to talk with you."

jadecloud said if I am with Icestar who will take spottedkit.

##################################################

Iceestar was very happy to get to the old camp as she walked in she saw a worryed jadecloud and went to talk to her she told jadecloud she would mentor her sister spottedkit and soon too. but right now i want you to go help the med cat jadecloud.

((new one, right and is jadecloud going to mentor spottedkid?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((ok; I think super has to approve of jadecloud though before you can rp with her mellow.gif))

Jaystreak had led all the kits and queens to their new camp and everyone looked around it in wonder. She smiled as she went off to find a den for herself and for Jaymist. She found a den for her and for Jaymist and they weren't too far away from each other. Jaystreak's den wasn't too small and she could go in and out with no difficulty.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( yes he did jadecloud is jadestar I put her in thunderclan that is all I did and I made her a mate that i hope will get approved soon))

Icestar was happy to see that her clan liked there new camp and that jaymist had a den picked out.

((oh ok))

Jaystreak padded out of her den and laid down in front of it, swishing her tail back and forth as she watched the kits play with one another in the clearing.

let all those who hunt there prey gather here under high tree for a clan meeting

Jaystreak heard Icestar's yowl and went underneath the high tree with Jaymist, warriors, and apprentices. She sat down and looked up at her leader expectantly.

today we settle in are new camp I would like to honer this by making an apprentice spottedkit come to me please, you have no mother you where raised by your sister so she will mentor you as spottedpaw your mentor is jadecloud.and I will sit to night so you all can sleep well but at sunrise we will make this are spot. spottedpaw is not count for this all other apprentices will help make the nusery . warriors will work out from camp chasing any foxes and other things jadecloud will work with spottedpaw in camp and jaystreak will help with me find the things I need for my den and we will help with spottedpaw who is to have battle training here warriors will hunt while working.no one is to leave camp alone from now on

Edited by kibbie

((I think you have some run-ons in that sentence, kibbie))

Jaystreak heard what she said and only nodded in understanding. She knew what she had to do tomorrow. She nodded in approval when she heard that no one was to leave the camp alone and had to have someone with them at all times.

((sorry)) jadecloud could not what to train spottedpaw. she knew that she would be good.

((it's ok; so icestar wants jaystreak to help her with what now?))

((ok who's playing jaymist?))

Edited by Dragonpelt

((I said that I might))