superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

at moonrise icestar meet the cats at the camp wall let us be off she said

Jaystreak nodded and followed her leader out of the camp as they headed towards the great rock.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((oh good; I got it right happy.gif))

Once they were near the Great Rock, she heard other cats talking to each other and smiled. That meant that the other clans got there all in one piece.

Icestar was not surprised that there was not many cats there the leaders made thir reports and then all the cats left

Jaystreak followed her leader back to the clan and knew that Jadecloud and Spottedpaw were somewhere behind them.

Jaystreak noticed her leader's unhappiness and asked, "What's wrong?" She swished her tail back and forth as she walked beside her. Her fur was starting to itch irritably so she stopped and scratched it before walking again.

Her fur rising in fury Jaystreak exclaimed, "WHAT?! She breathed in and out and once she was calm again asked, "Why?"

Edited by Dragonpelt

Jaystreak nodded and her mouth was in a grim line as she replied, "You got that right."

do you think you could help train spottedpaw faster than jadercloud by her self with this being her first paw or all 3 of us together

Jaystreak nodded and said, "I can help Jadecloud train Spottedpaw to get her ready for the battle that's soon to come."

thank you can you start tomarrow I will meet you both in the center of camp at dawn

"Sure," she replied, "I'll be ready to help by then." Jaystreak thought to herself, which means that I'll have to go to bed early tonight.

just remember that she is a new paw and will not be ready to help the clan yet do not yell at her to muck please

Jaystreak nodded in understandment and replied, "I will not yell at her. I was successful with my first apprentice, Ravenpaw who is now Ravenwing, so I will share some of my experience with Jadecloud to train Spottedpaw."

thank you do you think that she would enjoy training with me i have a few tricks to teach her that are not very commen

Jaystreak smiled as she looked at her leader and replied, "I'm sure she will. It's always good to have someone else train you so that you can learn as many different attacks as you can. It's always good to be prepared for the inevitable."

ok can tell jadecloud and tell her the 4 of us will try to find a new spot to train after sunhigh tomarrow

((are they still walking back to the camp from the gathering or are they now at the camp?))

Jaystreak nodded and went off to find Jadecloud. When she found her she said, "The four of us, meaning me, Icestar, you, and Spottedpaw, are going to find a new place to train after sunhigh tomorrow. Icestar and I are going to help you train your sister, if that's alright with you."

((they are coming in to came now ))

ok jaystreak I was hoping to get some help she nee ds to learn to fight a bigger cat with a new cat can you be the new cat and icestar can be the bigger cat.if that is all right with you two.

Icestar ran to tell Jaystreak that jadecloud would have full power in the training.

((ok))

Jaystreak nodded and replied, "That's fine and an excellent idea."