superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((ok))

Jaystreak said to Spottedpaw, "Watch me carefully on how I do this. It'll be very helpful for you when you go hunting later on in your training." She then went into a crouch that had her front and back paws on the ground and her tail still on the ground as well behind her.

(( ok she has got it now))

jadecloud watched spottedpaw get the hunter's crouch.now I have a fighting move to go with that watch me.

((ok))

Jaystreak sat on the sidelines as Jadecloud showed Spottedpaw a fighting move to go with the hunter's crouch. She laid down on the ground where she was, watching and waiting for her next instructions on what to show Spottedpaw next.

(( jeje my char's clan is windclan.. ))

Edited by brokenglass

jadecloud noticed moonshadow coming in to camp as she trained spottedpaw.go eat now we will be leaving soon((it is sun high now))

((ok))

Jaystreak was still lying down in the spot where she was before when she heard Jadecloud tell Spottedpaw to go eat. She got up to trot over to Jadecloud and said, "I'll keep an eye on Spottedpaw for you. I'll train her in hunting, if you'd like. We need more prey on the fresh kill pile back at camp."

Jaystreak shrugged and replied, "Ok." She then went off after Spottedpaw to get a piece of freshkill from the freshkill pile. She picked a vole from the pile and began to eat it.

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( I ment fromthe fresh kill pile we areleaving soon to find a new training spot))

((oh hehe ninja.gif i'll edit it))

(( how should I start this? erm how am I supposed to start this... im confused unsure.gif ))

((have your character start out in his/her clan and have him/her go hunt or something happy.gif))

(ok) ICESTAR called the cats going out together We need a pleace to train we will find that today .spottedpaw you will not hunt to day stay close to us. and we need to be careful

((oh and broken's char is in windclan))

Jaystreak nodded as she heard what her leader said about a new training spot. She headed towards the camp entrance and sat down, waiting for the others before she went any further.

Icestar let jadecloud lead the way with moonshadow((I Hope you do not mind I forgot I had him now))then spottedpaw then herself as she passed can you watch the back please jaystreak.

((it's fine happy.gif))

Jaystreak nodded and replied, "Sure." She waited as the others got in front of her and then followed them, making sure no other cats from the other clans came up on them to fight.

jadecloud said as they walked I saw A clearing close to camp on the way here do you want to look at that one icestar,

yes can you lead us to it.

yes.

(( i am hoping that moonshadow will be a mmate mmmmmto IMcestar))

((ok))

Jaystreak followed and continued to look for any impending danger that might sneak up on them.

as jadecloud lead them to the clearing she moonshadow and icestar.she knew that moonshadow was in love with icestar

Jaystreak was still bringing up the end and saw that no one came to attack them. She turned her attention to the front where she noticed that Moonshadow and was talking quietly with Icestar. I knew Moonshadow loved Icestar. I won't tease them about it.