superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((oh ok so you live in the central time zone))

(( ya ))

Darkclaw heard the paw steps get lighter and lighter. He sat back down, letting out a low sigh as he did. I don't know how this clan would get through a battle with so little warriors. he thought grimly.

if I call your names you are coming ravenwing ,spottedpaw ,jadecloud ,jaystreak,and my self, moonshadow

((so she is accepted ok cool happy.gif))

Jaystreak was happy when her old apprentice was called and was shocked when Icestar had said not to kill Darkstripe. Why not? Isn't he our enemy? She shook off her shock and was nearly bouncing in excitement to be battling at Ravenwing's side once again.

Ravenwing was lying down in the shade when she heard her name called for the upcoming battle against WindClan. She got up, stretched and yawned, and then made her way happily to her old mentor's side. She wagged her tail happily and then sat down, waiting for the others to join them.

(( gah writers block! ))

Darkclaw closed his eyes. He wasn't really sleeping, but he did feel tired. He stared at the clear sky, feeling insignificant as he did.

Edited by brokenglass

Jaystreak nodded and went off to her den. As she left she said over her shoulder to Ravenwing, "It'll be fun to fight at your side once again." As soon as she got to heer den, she went right in, curled into a ball, and fell asleep.

Ravenwing only nodded since Jaystreak had already gone into her den. She made her way to the warrior's den, curled into a small ball, and went right to sleep.

at sunhigh she called together the cats going and moonshadow said I do not think you should come today icestar what if you lose a life .''

I will be fine I know you are worred about are kits but I will be fine

((Name: Shadekit

User: Kallik

Appearance: Gray she-cat with white paws and muzzle. Blue eyes.

Bio: A fierce but quiet she-cat. Obedient and almost always think things through first before acting

Clan: ThunderClan

Position: kit

Password: StarClan

Please?))

Edited by Kallik

((kibbie, I'm going to a cousin's graduation soon so I'll be able to post tomorrow; sorry for the inconvenience mellow.gif))

(( alright ))

((back happy.gif))

Jaystreak had heard Icestar's call at sunhigh, woke up, and went to join the others. She knew that Ravenwing wouldn't be too far behind her.

Ravenwing heard the call and was following Jaystreak to the center of the camp. She saw that Jadecloud and Spottedpaw were there, along with Icestar and Moonshadow. She waited patiently for them to head out.

Darkclaw stood up and stretched his legs, letting out a yawn as he did. He looked at the exit of the camp with remorse, unable to think about all the evil that was out there.

((kay))

Jaystreak followed Icestar, Jadecloud, Spottedpaw, Moonshadow, and Ravenwing to the clearing where they were supposed to battle WindClan. She sat down and waited for their enemy to come.

Ravenwing followed behind Moonshadow to the supposed battle area. Once they got there, she sat beside her old mentor and thought about all the maneuvers she could do while they battled WindClan.

Edited by Dragonpelt

((hmm maybe she had to get off and couldn't say that she'd be back in a minute or something))

(( jeez no patience ))

Darkclaw's eyes shot open. He stood up, barely realizing he had fallen asleep. He was relieved that he wasn't dying, but was still tense. He shook it off and stood up. The fresh kill was long gone, probably eaten while he was asleep. He stretched his legs and yawned, although he felt restful.

((i named my chicken smoothie cat after him =P ))

((we didn't lose our patience with you; I knew you'd be back happy.gif

named your chicken, after whom? mellow.gif))

(( the link in my sig that says 'chicken smoothie' it links to my pets. the cat is named darkclaw =P ))