superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((ok we'll stick it out here somehow until you get back or try to, anyways))

(( or we just wait and not post =P ))

Name: Silentpaw (Silentstorm when she's a warrior please!)

User: Konayuki of the Spirits

Appearance: Silver fur, has a thin coat, piercing blue eyes

Bio:Silentpaw's mother is a rogue who eventually died. Silentpaw was found by a Windclan warrior and was raised in that clan. Her given name was named after her special skill in silence when stalking prey and cats alike and able remain silent and calm in desperate situations. Later, she stole away to join Thunderclan. She can be a very strong fighter whenever Silentpaw is provoked.

Clan: Thunderclan (and part rogue)

Position: kit to warrior

Password: Starclan

((I've also read Warriors and I love it! Accept please!))

((if you can be patient, you'll have to wait for super to get back to accept you; I or someone else would gladly accept you but he hasn't given me or said someone else that role mellow.gif))

((his choice for what? which one of us other rpers will be a good char accepter or what?))

(( i think whether he/she is accepted or not ))

((ah right; will pm him right now happy.gif))

(( m'kay. btw i dont think kibbie gots the hang of the chicken smoothie pets code ))

((what d'you mean? that she hasn't clicked on it yet? I clicked on it))

(( no she has the code for hers... she got some... but she put the wrong code... the code she put is the one for like facebook or myspace pages ))

(( aww. i put the code in me myspace profile to see how it looks and hers looks so cute ))

((aw happy.gif; I used to have a myspace but deleted it some time ago))

Hey guys sorry i havnt been on for a while I have made Dragonpelt a mod so he can accept chars and keep the rp intact.

((I will chack all the new chars right now))

((I'm a she super but thanks again happy.gif))

((

The 4 Clans all walked as one that night. After days of traveling they finally reached the forest territories. Many years ago they had been driven from this land by twolegs who wanted to build a new thunderpath. The cats could now see that the new thunderpath had long been abandoned with a layer of dirt and leaves covering it.

"It is here that our Clans separate again" said one of the clan leaders.

"Very well" said another. And with that the cats split into 4 groups and went there separate ways.

and

Years ago the 4 clans Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan and Shadowclan were driven from the forest when twolegs with large monsters came and destroyed much of the forest to build a new thunderpath. The cats then fled too the lake territories where they lived in peace for years. Then the twolegs returned destroying much of the land around the lake. The cats tried to live with it and stay but twoleg hunters and rogue cats drove them off. Now they have returned to the forest to continue life as it used to be.

the second one is the history of the clans of what happened to them years ago and the first one is the story of the rp.))

((kibbie's chars and my two chars are going to battle windclan but they had specific orders not to harm broken's char, darkclaw; broken and I are in limbo until kibbie returns but I think I'll pm her soon to let her know that we're ready to rp again))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(( >=D pelt you wanna tell her or should i? btw im leavin on the 20th for mexico. ))

((I'll tell her broken; *clears throat* limbo's an area where you're stuck, waiting for whoever you're rping with to come back and post; broken and I have been in the limo zone, as I'd like to call it, for a couple of weeks, or a month now, waiting for kibbie to post; can't really do much until she comes back cuz she's leading my chars and hers to battle so yeah.

when're you coming back?))